It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CO2 heating up the globe?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The way I see it CO2 and other so called greenhouse gasses like methane pose marginal threats to climate change due to the green house effect and their effects on ozone. The picture is bigger than that. What I see as perhaps the greatest reason behind rising temperatures and climate change, appart from the sun itself, is infact how this whole atmosphere is constantly being pounded with radiowaves, often at extreme wavelengths, like radars, cellphone towers, radio transmitters, repeaters, satellites, you name it. Our atmosphere isn't just a greenhouse under a hot sun, it's a friggin' microwave oven. Meeza want a humongous box to live in. This doesn't look very promising.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
And how could I forget the late heroin junkey who OD'ed in Thailand alone broke, hussled and heartbroken, and who's portrait is found on the Norwegian NOK 200 bill AND who by the way is the inventor of the technology behind HAARP, and a similar, though smaller facility in Tromsø, Nor. not far from where they seem to plan the olympics of 2018. Similar antenna arrays have been spotted elsewhere in Google earth. As far as I have understood, in Norway it's disguised as an aurora borealis or northern lights -observatory. Apparently it measures the magnetic field of earth, somewhat tapping in on the globular grid of electric winds. Evesdropping through the grapevines of mother earth itself. HAARP somehow has another explanation and for some dull reason or another the navy is in on it claiming to be making both radar sonar and radio obsolete, so much for the crystal sets. As you might have guessed Pentagon (with it's ten corners from Lat. Cornus, horn BTW) always has a hidden agenda. Manipulating the earth's magnetic rivers and drapes. For what's happening to our birds? They don't arrive at the right time and some wait too long and others make it through winter. One of the grey sparrows who live in the tree outside my livingroom window would normally travel with its whole flock along more or less the exact same route landing in the same tree where it landed last year somewhere in Africa. Nowadays you can spot greys in the middle of winter. It is said about the grey spearrows that they carry the souls of the dead to death valley. I don't see how I could fear no evil being brought by a grey...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Hey, I noticed your signature. Have you come across any proofs on how 0=1 through limits? A friend came up with the proof, but I can't for the life of my remember it. It's only 3, maybe 4, steps....

Anyway, as for the topic, No c02 doesn't result in global warming, global climate change, global ice age. That's propaganda. There was more c02 during the cretaceous era, and look how life thrived.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Zero isnot anything, it's nothing. And hopefully that's something.

[edit on 13/10/2008 by Neo Christian Mystic]

BTW, I didnot change anything when I pressed edit. We break seals with what we call a hakapikk

[edit on 13/10/2008 by Neo Christian Mystic]

new topics

top topics

join