It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunking Chemtrails

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I am not an aeronautics engineer but I was an aircraft mechanic in the military. I just wanted to toss some really obvious things into the chemtrail theory. The people that would be servicing these spraying devices would be the local contractors with A&P Licenses.

That means that it is Ronny and Joe that doing all routine inspections and maintenance on ALL aircraft military and domestic. The only exception to this is the decreasing number of military installations that still use soldiers and airmen to do the maintenance. Do you really think that they check to make sure the "chemical" sprayer is functioning properly? It would have to be refilled constantly. Who is making sure that it is?? The blue collar boys that do their best to ensure these planes/helicopters work flawlessly don't have world domination though chemical poisoning on the brain.

Whenever you hear a jet in the sky and you look up and don't see one, its not because they are invisible, it is because they have already moved out of your line of site (LOS) and the sound which travels relatively slowly has just reached you. It is not an alien or an invisible craft.

Now for those evil trails that jets leave. The hot, humid exhaust from jet engines mixes with the atmosphere, which at high altitude is of much lower vapor pressure and temperature than the exhaust gas. The water vapor contained in the jet exhaust condenses and may freeze, and this mixing process forms a cloud very similar to the one your hot breath makes on a cold day.

Look it up.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
The problem is, we have this "chemtrail" phenomena where I live. And, I have payed close attention to the sky's since it has happened.

This site, has proven very accurate in predicting when these events will occur:

www.owsweather.com...

And I know from my observations living near the airport, that the planes that fly in and leave the clouds vs. the ones that leave a contrail are certainly not the same.

When the chem planes fly in, it's obvious as hell, they streak the sky up, it gets cloudy and grey. When they are not flying, all things are normal, sky is blue and beautiful.

They usually do it within a couple of hours, so most of the day you won't see a streak in the sky, until they start their campaign.

I have watched them turn off/on the spray, noted how none of the trails ever go towards our airport, the always fly past, and never arc/circle to land.

I am convinced, this cloud like substance is deliberately being sprayed at certain intervals, on certain days.

It's real imo. The motive may be weather modification and climate control.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

but the govments and such are breathing the same air as us so why would there be poisinous chemtrails...bit stupid to poison your frinds and family

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SUMDUMONKEY

I'm not saying its poisonous, rather aimed at weather modification, or possibly climate control.

From what I've read, it's been going on for years, however there is one concern:

Air Pollutants causing Death

Lots of articles on air pollutants and their effects on our health, Chronic lower respiratory diseases are #4 for leading causes of death, and might be linked to air pollutants.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Thanks Sudo, I totally forgot about the most obvious point! When the pilots of these jets land, they take off the mask that has providing them with adequate oxygen and walk across the flight line to the hangar or wherever they are going and breath the air in all of its magnificent glory. Contrails are not just above you, they happen wherever the atmospheric conditions are right and jets fly through them.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   

How would these contrails be used for weather modification? It is true that jets pollute just like cars, but there are far fewer jets then cars in the world. Should you be more concerned with the particulate matter and CO that is produced by them? Yes.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSecretSquirrel

Here's a video, the intro shows cloud forming contrails, it's a good documentary, worth watching.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Is it just me or is there a huge problem with people and their spelling. Maybe spellcheck is not working or? I am scarred! See, I can do it too! Meh, I'm Back to the CRACK PIPE!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSecretSquirrel

Thanks Sudo, I totally forgot about the most obvious point! When the pilots of these jets land, they take off the mask that has providing them with adequate oxygen and walk across the flight line to the hangar or wherever they are going and breath the air in all of its magnificent glory.

I wonder if all the veterens suffering from Agent Orange thought that same thing?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Ok, nice video but did you notice that most of the trails were basically in the same direction? This is because commercial airlines don't just fly wherever they want, they follow strict flight corridors. Occasionally they intersect but for them most part, they are linear.

Here is a quote from Scientific American about why contrails vary in size and duration.

Depending on a plane�s altitude, and the temperature and humidity of the atmosphere, contrails may vary in their thickness, extent and duration. The nature and persistence of jet contrails can be used to predict the weather. A thin, short-lived contrail indicates low-humidity air at high altitude, a sign of fair weather, whereas a thick, long-lasting contrail reflects humid air at high altitudes and can be an early indicator of a storm.

The link with much more information about this subject can be researched at:www.sciam.com...

Hope this helps.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

I don't doubt that spraying has been used as a medium in war, but I am speaking about commercial and military jets flying routine missions and standard flights. And again, how does this affect the weather?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
still we all breath the same air even the elite sooooooooooooo basically they would be in danger of killing themselves, i think that is one conspiracy that is a little too far,

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Hi, you're in Oz, right ?

So am I

And as you've said, here in Oz, we don't need to come to a forum in order to gain an opinion about chemtrails .. we live it.

And we ARE living it. Daily, hourly.

It's been 7 years of unremitting Chems here in Sydney

Before that, we lived on the Gold Coast, which is also copping constant Chems these days

If you go on the Gaiaguys site, they have weather maps showing the parallel Chem-ing of the Queensland coastline .. wide diagonals all the way up. Haven't been to the Gaiaguys site for a while .. the OTO claim they've succeeded in corrupting the system in order to have the Gaiaguys (a couple of principled, courageous elderly retired folk) in jail for nine months for copying and pasting the OTO's 'mission statement' and displaying it on their site. But anyway ...

There's a Canadian meteorologist who also puts up Chem maps for the US, I saw one last week .. think he might post on Rense.com

Anyway, point is, we don't need experts posting Chem maps to prove to us that we're being Chemtrailed. We have our eyes, our cameras, our neighbours and friends .. and they all confirm what we already know.

Commercial pilots do NOT conduct loop-the-loops, or paste massive 'x' signs in rapidly expanding 'gunk' across populated areas. Nor do they spend hours spraying 'harmless contrails' in massive grid patterns and horizon-to-horizon parallel strips above major cities.

The alleged 'harmless contrails' do NOT expand, merge and literally cover the once-blue skies in wall-to-wall 'haze' .. nor do commercial pilots detour from their usual destinations to FILL the skies above catchment areas whenever rain is on the way, in order to maintain an artificial drought .. in turn to justify corrupt governments granting contracts to US corporations for the construction of massive desalination plants.

Contrails are contrails and MOST of us know what they are and how they conduct themselves.

Chemtrails are something ELSE again !
We know how they conduct themselves
We know they are deliberately laid
We know the government pays people to spread disinfo in fora
We know the whore media is part of the conspiracy
We know who controls the media, world wide
We know that if Chemtrails were good for us and/or for our benefit, then governments would be explaining WHAT they are and WHAT they are for

The fact governments actually silence some and pay others to spread disinfo is as BAD for OUR health as are the Chemtrails

(to those who want to sing the out-dated tune that Chems are Contrails) Please do NOT waste your time or energy even trying to convince me that Chemtrails are 'contrails'. You're about seven years TOO LATE !

Instead why not invest some of YOUR time in Chemtrail exposes and analysis of Chem-junk .. and then go to some of the HUNDREDS of GENUINE Chem-sites on the net and learn. You never know. What you learn from GENUINE researches may not save YOUR life .. but it could help your kids, whether or not they're born yet.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSecretSquirrel

Ok, nice video but did you notice that most of the trails were basically in the same direction? This is because commercial airlines don't just fly wherever they want, they follow strict flight corridors. Occasionally they intersect but for them most part, they are linear.

Have you seen any of the vivid images of the "grid" patterns that have become pretty common?

I can find some pics for you if you would like.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   

long-lasting contrail reflects humid air at high altitudes and can be an early indicator of a storm.

Ok, so long lasting indicated humid air indicating a storm, however, this is a near daily occurrence where I live. And no storms have ever preceded a spraying.

Time of day then? They spray in a variating time, and what will happen... a peak flux of trails form, and air traffic then resumes as normal, no more planes produce the trails.

Watch the video further, many of the trails do cross, and do form grids.

Chemtrail Grids

Look at some of the pictures in the link, I am sure that is normal air traffic, nothing to raise an eyebrow too.

They don't form grids anymore where I live, only parallel flight paths, I haven't noticed grid formations in over 6 months, and the flight paths have changed since the grids stopped.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by YouAreDreaming]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock6

I live in Kelowna BC Canada... we never had these chemtrails before, now they are very regular, so something changed because when I heard about chemtrails back in the day, I never saw anything that I see now, and I know I used to look for it, and thought... meh, what a load of BS.

Then one day, do my totall horror, I saw the first grid laid down by ~ 40 planes over my home town on a blue sunny day. It was nothing I had ever seen before, and now short of the full checker board grid, which I believe they stopped spraying as it caused too much attention, a more casual less obvious pattern has emerged.

This is very real, what it is... obviously not fast killing if poison, soft kill? Perhaps... weather modification... does seem to form clouds that stay all day.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Sorry you're not an Aussie, but great to hear from a sane Canadian

I'm wondering .. if Russia and China deliver a long-overdue slap to the US government ... if the Chemtrailing of Australia and Canada will suddenly CEASE !

If so, then I'm all for China and Russia shutting down the US war/poison/lies machine for .. let's say 100 years ?

Will give Americans time and opportunity to put their nation back on track and will be a blessed relief from the rest of the world's perspective.

Oh .. and hoping China and Russia slap the daylights out of Israel as a bonus.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
All of you pro chemtrail people are not taking into consideration of the pure logistics that have to be considered to undergo a operation like this. The amount of planes that need to be fitted with "sprayers" with nobody knowing about it. The mechanics and servicemen that would have to willingly cooperate and maintain and refill these sprayers, all while not making a peep to the media. And they would all need to be vaccinated against whatever they were allegedly spraying.

Seriously, this would take near a thousand aircraft world-wide and tens of thousands of mechanics and service techs.
I don't buy it and I used to be in the aviation field. Mass spraying is absurd. Like I said in an earlier post however, I am sure this has been applied in limited engagements during warfare but not on a regular basis against civilians.

Please remember that the perps would still have to breathe the chemicals. Would they do that to themselves??

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSecretSquirrel

Ya...My hot, moist breath in cold air looks like this www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
So I think this should un-debunk the chemtrails quite nicely.
conspiration.ca...

This invention is a process for absorbing ultraviolet radiation in the atmosphere by dispersing melanin, its analogs, or derivatives into the atmosphere. By appropriate choice of melanin composition, size of melanin dispersoids, and their concentration, the melanin will absorb some quantity of ultraviolet radiation and thereby lessen its overall effect on the critters who would normally absorb such radiation.

This application is a continuation of application Ser. No. 7/878,716, filed May 4, 1992, now abandoned. Claims We claim as our invention: 1. A method for absorbing ultraviolet radiation in the atmosphere comprising the step of introducing a dispersed composition comprising melanins into the path of the ultraviolet radiation. 2. The method of claim 1 where the dispersed composition comprises neat melanins. 3. The method of claim 1 where the dispersed composition comprises melanin solution. 4. The method of claim 1 where the dispersed composition comprises a melanin suspension. 5. The method of claim 1 where the dispersed composition comprises particles containing melanin. 6. The method of claim 5 where the dispersed composition comprises a polymeric particle comprising melanin. 7. The method of claim 1 where the dispersed composition comprises a particle size of 0.5-100 microns. 8. The method of claim 6 where the polymeric particles are polymeric beads having an average diameter between about 0.5 microns to 50 microns. 9. The method of claim 8 where the polymeric beads have an average diameter in the range of 0.5 microns to 10 microns. 10. The method of claim 6 where the polymeric particles contain melanin-comprised methylmethacrylate ethyleneglycol dimethacrylate copolymer. 11. The method of claim 1 where the melanin is produced from melanin precursors selected from the group of L-dopa, tyrosine, tryptophan, and cysteine. 12. The method of claim 11 where the melanin precursor is L-dopa. 13. The method of claim 1 where the ultraviolet radiation has a wavelength of 250-400 nanometers. 14. The method of claim 13 where the wavelength of the ultraviolet radiation is 320-400 nanometers.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join