It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada To Announce Recession Tomorrow!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I figured since this is my first post I would wait until I had some value to share you. Well hopefully I can give you a heads up with what's happening in Good Ol' Canada.

I have received news through a reliable source from an employee of Scotia Bank, that Scotia Bank and Royal Bank will announce a present recession in Canada. This will be front page news tomorrow in the Toronto Star.

Just letting you guys know in advanced. Things definitely seem to be moving along smoothly. I can only guess that we are less than a year behind the United States, economically.

This is most likely Canada's 'October Surprise'

[edit on 6-10-2008 by kyle87t]

[edit on 6-10-2008 by kyle87t]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
In regards to the above post:
Canada will be in a recession after Q1 2009

[edit on 10/6/2008 by Ph4nt0m]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Well I guess it's coming a little early

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
This pure Bull# on whats going on.....

Who is in charge of this operation? What the hell are our leaders doing....

This whole global recession at once is a joke.....

Such a joke I truly believe it is all orchrastrated 100%

How can Our Leaders fail us like this all at once?

The whole Planet is in the dump becuase of us, Ecosystems failing everywhere, our own socieites globally are deteariating....

If we head to any sort of global war, as seen sometimes to bring us out of a recession......I'll be heading to the Rich Elites doors and Hanging them for incompetence and Treason....(although thier highly trained elite military bodyguards might say otherwise)

No more Middle Class, Poor Class, Or Elite Upper Class!

One Class of people.

Canada's politicians seem to be like....oh so I woke up today and yeah the markets are in the #s...this is news to me too.....F- that, What kinda leader wouldn't on mass tell us previously before hand this was coming and vigorously make sure we all new and we're prepared for it.

Planned in my open. Why to bring about Their Cacksuckin New World Order........ New North American Union and New currency....

Who know's......... Silly monkies errrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh

[edit on 6-10-2008 by GodshipForAll]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
How can Our Leaders fail us like this all at once?

Easy! We just have to NOT take responsibility for anything and that will be a clear signal to whomever is in charge that they have a free reign over everything in our name.

And did we take responsibility? No, not at all.

We only have ourselves to blame...

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Ya It's ourselves to Blame.........

Blame the people who just finished Highschool attempting to get into a college or univeristy.....
Blame the people at the age of retirement.....whom belived in the lies from TPTB
Blame our parents whom didn't have access to the wealth of information through the Internet growing up as we did....
Blame The men and women who have only eough time to dedicate slaving away to provide for thier families..

I blame the evil intelligence used to master mind and mold a society where upon birth it's people are inslaved in a system to overwhelming to change. Unless we were all on the same page....

They a posion our water supplies, bombard us with EMF, write and approve (screen) our textbooks...... suppress technologies, suppress medicines, practice in occults, attend secret meetings and societies
Manipulate the democratic system that they designed in the first place...
Smoke and mirrors......disinfo.....illusions and hollywood....
perform Black ops, hidden agendas...
Are extremely organized and intelligent and kill for their ideology.

They are to Blame we've just became aware, and Everyone needs to be on the same page to change anything otherwise we argue amongst ourselves and achieve nothing. But they are not letting us the have organized chaotic disorder.

They've conditioned us to be reactive not proactive.
Hopefully this will shake us from our apathy.

Go against there grain and I'm sure they put you down.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
W

[edit on 7/10/2008 by Kashodi]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodshipForAll
Ya It's ourselves to Blame.........

Blame the people who just finished Highschool attempting to get into a college or univeristy.....
Blame the people at the age of retirement.....whom belived in the lies from TPTB
Blame our parents whom didn't have access to the wealth of information through the Internet growing up as we did....
Blame The men and women who have only eough time to dedicate slaving away to provide for thier families..

It sounds to me as if you are trying to play a victim here. I'm sorry but you are as guilty as I am and all these others you have mentioned above.

The difference is, you and I have started to ask questions and look for truthful answers. But, what are we going to do about all the others who have not started doing that yet, or who do not care to do it?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Well amigo I dont know about you,

From the day I was born, written into law, my country was required to provide set amounts of our natural resources to America and countries abroad. Did I have choice in approval of such legal requirements?
That's just an example of how this "system" has been in place for generations. It started well before our times.

So we educate others, and for those whom don't wish to see the light simply pass by, and they will find there place like a sheep would.

We don't blame ourselves, not yet anyways, when we do nothing then we are to blame. There are those living a lifestyle thats productive and are spreading the truth of our leaders deceptions, alliegences and acts of conspiracies.

Unfrotunately they are a well organized power. Prepared to kill for thier ideology and agenda. Well finainced, protected and highly trained in their fields. Have the most sophisticated technology at their disposal.

So it's a slow tough long battle for us and may not even be possible to win.

Right now it's a few ants pissin on a forest fire, we're going to need a storm to put it out.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
GodshipForAll,

You talking about Canada?

Here's more interesting tidbits I read somewhere: it appears that the income tax here is a temporary tax, a war relief effort - a 50+ years temporary at that. And what about GST, another (con)temporary tax that stayed for the past 30?

Who's fault is it that they are still in effect? Governments? Of course not, they keep quiet about it while at the same time people seem to have a short (then long) term memory problems.

Government would be the last one to remind us here about temporary measures they have setup for us. You just never cut off the hand that feeds you, unless you are a bad politician.

And if anyone or any group complains by any chance, then the Government comes up with the usual excuse: "That money is used for hospitals, schools and roads...we can't cease collecting the taxes."

Yeah, is that why they are closing more and more hospitals and schools every month? Is that also why the roads have more holes, or the more recent one, roads that are built at our (huge) expense then mysteriously privatized after being finished (ETR comes to mind).

Just a drop in the ocean, but we pretend the ocean isn't even there. Or we can blame some foreign country for it?

Oh forgot to add, Flaherty said today Canada's is financially solid, yada yada, so no recession...but are we to believe him at all?

[edit on 8-10-2008 by amigo]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
wow, we sure do live in interesting times.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by amigo

Actually Amigo, in Canada, this war tax was rewritten to make it a mandatory thing. My Mother works for Revenue Canada (Now CRA) and knows where it is written down.

It's the US where it is still voluntary.

As for the GST, yes it was considered temporary. But without an end date as it was supposed to pay off the national debt. And do you see THAT going down anytime soon? If they had kept it at the 10% it was to be originally, then I could see that it COULD have done us some good. But everyone B*tched and it got put down to 7%, below the interest rate of the national debt.

SO, we screwed ourselves.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Thanks for these clarifications on CIT, juniperberry.

Hehe, voluntary in USA, true, when a private company is collecting and enforcing it (IRS).

So who re-wrote CIT to be permanent and when, and did people actually vote for it?

GST, sure, they have used it as an ace in the sleeve, whenever things did not look good for the Government, they'd announce dropping a % off the tax.

We did not screw ourselves, we got deceived into doing it, gullible sheeple that we are.

top topics

join