It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrials over London?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Hello ATS..

I live in South London. Just over the water from London City Airport. I live near a hill, and sometimes when I'm standing on there there will be no airplanes in the sky at that moment, but I hear extremely fast whooshing noises. I look up and see nothing. It's almost a whipping type sound. My friends have heard it to, and up until I'd even heard about "Chem Trials" I just assumed they were planes that I either couldn't see or it was sound from the airport somehow. I look up in the sky daily, and I see X shaped "airplane exhaust fume" type clouds in the sky all the time. I got thinking, why would the flight paths be this close together, and in such weird configurations? I took a picture a few weeks ago but haven't got the camera to hand at the moment, but will post a picture tommorow or something.

Peace

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Harrisboy42

contrails?take more pics, and post them, and why you tink they are chemtrails.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harrisboy42
Hello ATS..

I live in South London. Just over the water from London City Airport. I live near a hill, and sometimes when I'm standing on there there will be no airplanes in the sky at that moment, but I hear extremely fast whooshing noises. I look up and see nothing. It's almost a whipping type sound. My friends have heard it to, and up until I'd even heard about "Chem Trials" I just assumed they were planes that I either couldn't see or it was sound from the airport somehow. I look up in the sky daily, and I see X shaped "airplane exhaust fume" type clouds in the sky all the time. I got thinking, why would the flight paths be this close together, and in such weird configurations? I took a picture a few weeks ago but haven't got the camera to hand at the moment, but will post a picture tommorow or something.

Peace

It's called having the busiest international airport hub in the world on your doorstep.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
It's called having the busiest international airport hub in the world on your doorstep.

since when is london city airport the busiest international airport hub?
its a STOL airport, i.e. small planes and relativley quiet..
..i lived just behind it for a bit, in silvertown

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by hippyinoz

since when is london city airport the busiest international airport hub?
its a STOL airport, i.e. small planes and relativley quiet..
..i lived just behind it for a bit, in silvertown

Er, he means Heathrow
You're also under the flight paths of half the aircraft flying in and out of France, Benelux, Germany .......

The aircraft flying in and out of City Airport themselves are unlikely to produce contrails because they'll be flying too low.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Essan]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I've done a bit of reading about chemtrails, and these are definately not airplane exhaust fumes (or contrails). Contrails seem to just disappear after they have been there a certain time, where-as these chemtrails linger for quite a while and make the sky look cloudy.

I've put a link to the picture I mentioned in my original post. You can clearly see that it's in an X shape, and it is still a "line" shape further away but disperses the older it is. The other "clouds" in the sky I believe are older trails.

Contrails from airplanes don't look like this, not that you'd be able to see them as they fly extremely low to land where this picture was taken (Lets put it this way, they're low enough that you can't hear what someone 1 foot away from you is saying if it's flying overhead).

Click here for the image

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Those definitely ARE CONtrails from aircraft, and being as you do live under the busiest skies in the world I wouldn't be surprised. London City is a small airport yes, but within 50 miles you've got Gatwick, Heathrow, Stanstead and Luton!

More CONDENSATION trails over London

Cheers

Robbie

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Contrails seem to just disappear after they have been there a certain time, where-as these chemtrails linger for quite a while and make the sky look cloudy.

Contrails can linger for many hours (days even) and sometimes spread out to make the sky hazy..... we've known that since the 1920s. Chemtrails .... well no-one seems to know what they look like

Contrails from airplanes don't look like this

According to meteorologists they do

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Well well, seems like I was wrong then.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Well well, seems like I was wrong then.

You know what you have seen with your own eyes.

the 'debunkers' here have not seen what you have seen, there is merit in your claims and proof worldwide, not only here but all over the net. Keep looking. Keep talking. Make people aware.

By the way they are the same 'debunkers' saying the same thing, over and over, and remember the bad guy that said, if you repeaty a lie over and over again...

I want to see your personal experience pictures please, as do others. Stand true in what you see, and rise above the disinfo.

Z

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

the 'debunkers' here have not seen what you have seen

Er, yes we have - we've seen the photo

remember the bad guy that said, if you repeat a lie over and over again...

Indeed

But knowledge goes a long way towards preventing it.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by Essan]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Well the next time I see "suspicious" contrails, I'll take pictures and add them to this thread.

If chemtrails are real, I'd assume London (the most populous area of the UK) would be a big target.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Hate to burst your bubble, but those are contrails and nothing more. They do look like that and they do behave like that. Unless they come down and eat you, there is no mystery or something sinister going on here. South London is next to one of the largest air corridors into and out of Europe and seeing how air travel has grown, its no surprise you see more contrails. Also, Boeing recently has began using new, more efficient engines that burn the fuel more efficiently releasing more H20.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Let me tell you, I live underneath the busiest air corridor in the Midwest of the US, Chicago. I have O'Hare and Midway within 10-20 miles of me and I see plenty of contrails from commercial jets flying over us at +30,000ft. It just depends on the day and weather conditions. I see more when there is a front coming in, either a cold front or warm front and it gets humid. Doesnt surprise me at all. When we have a dry high pressure system moving in, I dont see any clouds OR contrails (or very short ones), yet I see airplanes just the same crusing along at 35,000ft without a contrail or a short one.

It sure helps having an understanding of meteorology and the atmosphere to understand these things.

top topics

join