It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Somone Please Bring Me a Dose off Reality

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Ah don't worry, remember this happened when the LHC was going to be switched on.. and again on October the first if i recall right, wasn't something going to happen then. This'll always happen here, best thing to do is to debunk as best we can, and then sit back and have a chuckle to ourselves when the day rolls by with nothing out of the ordinary.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE

I guess whatever happens is supposed to occur in just a little over 8 hours, so there's probably nothing else to do now but wait and see. I'm more concerned about the possible terrorist attack that was picked up off a forum than the web bot's prediction, although that web bot thingy looks interesting. If something big happens tomorrow, I'm going to start paying more attention to it.

edit - maybe prediction isn't the right word since it didn't predict anything specific. Oh well, ya'll know what I mean.

[edit on 10/6/2008 by Curious_Agnostic]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
12.30 pm here in Australia

It's GREAT !

Blue skies for once (Chemtrails have taken a break)

Sunny

Serene

Sun's where it's supposed to be

Moon's there too and doing ok

Idiot next door has left her vacuum cleaner running outdoors again, as a way of proving what a lunatic she is

But apart from that, it's a nice day, all the buses and trains are running basically on time

People are walking around with their kids

Oldies are catching some sun

If the world's going to end, it couldn't have picked a nicer day for it

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock6

What a delightful post! I'm really intrigued by the wingnut who not only runs her vacuum cleaner outside, but leaves it there. D'you suppose she's a member here? Just had a sudden urge to post and left the dang thing there?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
So i suppose nothing is going to happen today now
Considering the web bot runs on UTC and its 8th Oct on UTC time
Thanks for playing the game everyone

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join