It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I challenge the Galactic Federation of Light

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Blossom Goodchild is channeling an entity who is not human .

She has no scientific proof of this entity .

This non human claimed entity by Blossom Goodchild does not have a decent intelligence or does this entity provide a clear response for our understanding? I don't clearly see the goal of this broadcast to us.

My opinion on the Galacic Federation of Light for october 14th, 2008 -
it has been planned as failure and misleading towards everyone who believe in disclosure.

As far as im aware, the "non humans" cannot intervene in human affairs .

Others wont allow it to happen if this does . This could trigger a hostile war response from other terran alliances

[edit on 6-10-2008 by Gillespie]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
And posting yet another thread, regardless of the view, is going to do what? From my estimations with the views about all of this from the other threads is about 50% are wanting proof...25% are on the fence...15% are in hopes something will happen...4% really don't care...and 1% buy into this.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I personally do not believe in the message. Would be nice if it was true, but meh, let's keep it real shall we?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
I personally do not believe in the message. Would be nice if it was true, but meh, let's keep it real shall we?

I highly agree on that due to the facts. Channelers of light and love involving non human beings are a waste of time to the scientific community and of course they will never help humanity at all for evolution as they claim.

Evolution doesn't need channeled non human beings to evolve into love and light as it requires our own personal experiances for life on earth.

I'm not for full disclosure nor am i against it . I see channeling messages as intense humor - eventually over a couple of years i found it annoying .

These channels waste such time on tricking us about UFOs and knowingly feed us as the propaganda news does.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Anyone else find it convenient that this "Blossom Goodchild" has started a conspiracy, or rather is simply channeling everything this so called entity is relaying through her, which will supposedly reveal itself in only one weeks time? The fact that this is going to be over in but one week will allow her to gather an interested following; these followers will not lose attention because it will supposedly manifest itself very shortly. Most predictions of this sort have a time line of several years. She will act with increasing confidence as the date approaches, and on the final day she either withdraws into the shadowy recesses of the Internet, or does something utterly shocking (she has promised to commit suicide if these "predictions" turn out to be false-who knows, maybe she will actually do it?). Anyway, good publicity stunt so far. She knows how to capture audiences.

This could even be something for class. Maybe she's trying some type of viral advertising.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I feel the need to add this...Friday came and went with nothing interresting happening. But what was supposed to happen...well, I offered a $500 reward for proof that the GFL or this claim exists, and another $500 on the 14th when they are supposed to show up. I gave the deadline on Friday, October 3rd at 9:50pm Central time. With as bad as most are hurting for money, this would have been an easy $500, but no proof and nothing happend to warrant that it will. I had lost all hope of this event when I first heard about it last month...now I am 100% certain that nothing will happen.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Gillespie

according the b.Goodchild, it is the "Federation of Light"... nix the Galactic. the Galactic somehow got tagged on in all the hoopla that is surrounding the day of the coming full moon (i believe there is another group that uses the "Galactic Federation..." of which Goodchild is not affiliated). not that it matters to all those who have found themselves in one of Taledus's percentile demographics (of which i am inclined to agree with the deductions... well done).

just figure if we're going to challenge it, we might as well call it by the name it was given by the one who "channeled" it.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
i honestly don't know what to think about this

i mean on one hand, it would be pretty cool for the world to suddenly know beyond a shadow of a doubt that we aren't alone if it were true

also, if it turns out to be false, i find nothing funnier than a person trying to squirm out of being caught in a lie so i mean i really can't lose either way

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   

It comes back to your point, why would an advanced Alien civilization bent on greeting Earth with full disclosure, need a human channel/vessel to spread a message?

I had a post asking Why don't Aliens use our Internet to communicate. That is, if they are technologically advanced enough to spirit tap with some medium, and travel interstellar space, surely they can hack an open wireless hub and upload tonnes of videos and data to the internet.

However, we don't have any Alien data hacking, or even hijacking our TV/Radio waves... easy for them I assume.

Personally, I believe in Aliens, I do think there are species of intelligent space faring beings that have possibly seeded the universe with their genetic influences, and given the nature of Humans being so "alien" to all other types of life, we could very well be a seeded colony, and aliens ourselves.

I'm open minded to say the least. We are clearly aliens, native to this solar system.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Taledus

wait until the 15th to boast your claim. if they do not come, then you, and all those who are certain this is a hoax (which it very well could be... though who would be the perpetrator, i would wonder?) can be resolved in their convictions.

it is a mute point, since the event is so close, to state with certitude what will be. we are all firmly in our camps by now. all we can do is wait and see. we don't have long.

either way, there's a whole lot of fringe folk who'll look up at least once that day!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming

However, we don't have any Alien data hacking, or even hijacking our TV/Radio waves... easy for them I assume.

we don't? what do you call commercial advertising? or 'reality' TV? or heck... i'd say 88% of the content on the 'idiot-box' has been programmed by an alien intelligence.

subliminal, folks... it's the wave of the future.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I definitely agree that it's likely a truckload of bull#

Goodchild doesn't convince me at all and the hokey cryptic phrases like "we give you the name Alabama" and that ish about "snow cone" just seem nonsensical and stupid to me.

That said, I'd love to see the mothership... just really don't think it's gonna happen anytime soon.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mythos

It's OK, I don't mind boasting now. And I would not associate this with a hoax...hoaxes are much different...hoaxes have effort into them...hoaxes have that certain "pizazz" about them. This does not even command the respect of the word hoax or the thought thereof. This is worse than what could ever be pondered in a malignant servitude of reciprocating proportions that in which does not amount to a grain of sand against anything acknowledged as 0.000265% of a hoax. But this is yet another thought of some redneck off somewhere in Tennessee...take it as you will

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Taledus

we shall see soon enough.

and since you are so close to Alabama, you should have a great view.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
OP i realise you said "as far as you are aware" but just remind me again of why "non-humans" cannot intefere with humans, surely any argument to back up that claim is as equal to Miss Whatshernames.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
i think this is a very important issue to raise. the new age community has much wisdom but i believe there may be an illuminati front dubbing itself the "galactic federation of light". if this is true, then the conspiracy just got a lot bigger and they are going to try #ing with us hugely. the battles already happening whether or not our comrades are awake, keep your heads above the waters

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Well it's 4:30pm CST. I have had my curtains open all day and had my eyes to the sky every time I go outside and have seen NOTHING but a flock of birds and rain clouds!

What a waste of my time and energy. I can't believe that I even considered believing...

Back to business as usual.

Omaha, NE

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
This is actually getting WAYYYY out of hand. If you go to google and seach " 10-14-08" it will give you a link to a blog that is updated almost daily, if not more. I checked the progress quite often, until october 14th happened, or didn't happen... and left it. Until today, I've read blossoms "last 3 chanellings" If people believed this, then I'm the king of England. She is having full out conversations with these other beings, and when she asks to explain or give detail, "they" seem to lack evidence or steer away from the subject. this is the biggest hoax ever.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
All posts regarding GFL are to be made here :

Existing Thread

Thanks

Thread Closed.

top topics

join