It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H.A.A.R.P. Dr. Nick Begich Interview - COMING SOON

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
VISIT Dr. Nick Begich’s HOME PAGE

Dr. Nick Begich is the eldest son of the late United States Congressman from Alaska, Nick Begich Sr., and political activist Pegge Begich. He is well known in Alaska for his own political activities. He was twice elected President of both the Alaska Federation of Teachers and the Anchorage Council of Education. He has been pursuing independent research in the sciences and politics for most of his adult life. Begich received his doctorate in traditional medicine from The Open International University for Complementary Medicines in November 1994.

He co-authored with Jeane Manning the book Angels Don't Play This HAARP; Advances in Tesla Technology. Begich has also authored Earth Rising – The Revolution: Toward a Thousand Years of Peace and his latest book Earth Rising II– The Betrayal of Science, Society and the Soul both with the late James Roderick. He is also the editor of Earthpulse Flashpoints, a new-science book series. Begich has published articles in science, politics and education and is a well known lecturer, having presented throughout the United States and in nineteen countries. He has been featured as a guest on thousands of radio broadcasts reporting on his research activities including new technologies, health and earth science related issues. He has also appeared on dozens of television documentaries and other programs throughout the world including BBC-TV, CBC-TV, Telemundo, and others.

Begich has served as an expert witness and speaker before the European Parliament. He has spoken on various issues for groups representing citizen concerns, statesmen and elected officials, scientists and others. He is the publisher and co-owner of Earthpulse Press and is also under contract as Tribal Administrator/Village Planner for the Chickaloon Village Council, a federally recognized American Indian Tribe of the Athabascan Indian Nation. Begich also serves as Executive Director of The Lay Institute of Technology, Inc. a Texas non-profit corporation.

POST YOUR QUESTIONS HERE!

[edit on 10/25/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Hello Doctor,

So I really didn't know much about HAARP untill a few years ago, so I went to the website again to see if anything had changed.

HAARP Website

(By The Way, for those that don't know what HAARP stands for)
HAARP stands for The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program. The goal of this program is to further advance our knowledge of the physical and electrical properties of the Earth's ionosphere which can affect our military and civilian communication and navigation systems. The HAARP program operates a world-class ionospheric research facility located in Gakona, Alaska.

Now unfortunately, this appears to be the same old website with little (if any) updates on it.

So my question to you is this. What do you think they're really doing there that we should be worried about, are there ramifications in their experiments in your opinion? Do you think that some of these experiments might be influenced by earlier TESLA experiments?

Thank you! (Dave & Johnny rock for getting this kind of interview)

Wingz

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
dr. begich,
thank you for opening up to ATS on this subject. i'm still slapping myself that i'm seeing this thread.

nicola tesla is one of my lifetime heros. (along with stephen hawking)

i apologize i'm not asking a more scientific question, but its something that i've wondered about for years.

Q: does HAARP technology transport electrical energy in usable linear format to a designated destination? (being able to get power to run your home without having power lines if one's home was set up for that kind of power transfer)

Q: where does HAARP get its power source?

thank you!
kindest regards,
zooplancton

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Dave Rabbit

judging by the chemtrail activity originating in alaska and terminating in nevada i would say that haarp is active and ongoing, they have been spewing the enabler 24 hours a day above our heads here in victoria, and for sure they are boeing kc10,s and kc 135,s project total obscurification has been stepped up for some reason, in my tinking to potentiate the haarp facility, weather modification? or something more sinister, like modifying the truman 10 hz frequency ? or god help us , my concern , there is no public disclosure on any of this stuff, we just had a worthless 290 million dollar election yesterday, hope yours in the us will be different this time, but i very much doubt it because of the voting machines , it's sorta like good cop bad cop, the people are being led to believe that they actually have a choice, the house of cards will fall down and more than likely take us canada with it. my 3 cents worth how much tomorrow?

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Q: when/why did haarp stop posting data in realtime?

Q: how many similar devices are there worldwide?

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Questions: If haarp can operate at frequencies that affect the mind can you offer some kind of defense from it? Like a Farady cage etc etc..

Second Question: How many other nations have Haarp technology?

Final Question: Do you know of any time any Haarp type of instillation has been used in a military application?

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Thanks for the opportinuty!

Here's mine:

How many people, in total, does it take to keep HAARP in working order?

If you think of the entire system, you'd have the opperators, the occasional repair-person, the people deciding when/how to use it, not to mention an entire airline devoted to developing, flying, maintaining, and loading chemtrail planes?

WE'd have to be looking at at least hundreds of people involved... are they A)just mind-controlled not to speak about it
B) honestly so ignorant they don't realize what's happening or
C) Does the govt. hold some collateral on them?

And another tangential one... is HAARP's efficiency at all increased by the prevelence of cell phone and WIFI use?

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
lately ive been speculating a lot of what haarp could be doing currently. i feel more confident in those speculations after reading angels dont play this haarp, which i just finished last week. very informative. thank you

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Greetings Dr. Begich,

I know that at one time you had a working relationship with Dr. Patrick Flannigan. Do you still collaborate with him on any projects?
Thank you for your time.
Whitewave

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Hey Johnny & Mr Rabbit

I have some questions:

Do we really need HAARP? Is it a necessity?
Can HAARP be related to global warming in any way?
How does HAARP benefit the average person?
Are it's benefits limited to the military?

Cheers,
InfaRedMan

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
All right a couple breif questions:

Like InfaRedMan asked, What bennefit does the working family recieve from HAARP?

What type of chemicals are the airplanes releasing above American cities? And are their any possible negative side effects (health issues, global warming) that can be attributed to these chemicals?

Thanks!
Patrick

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
First and foremost, do you agree that keeping the HAARP myth alive and well keeps money coming into your pocket from book and DVD sales?

With this said, would you be willing to release any information that HAARP is nothing more than what is advertised, a radio that is for experimental purposes for propagation study.

Have you personally ever been involved with any experimental HAARP broadcasting or reporting of signal strength from moon bounce or ionic bounce. I have BTW, just curious if you have.

These are not polite or politically correct questions for this board or interviewer to ask, but they do need to be addressed.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Dave Rabbit

I have read articles that suggest that there is a connection between Temporal lobe epilepsy (TLE),ELF and atmospheric ionization.
I am undergoing tests for this myself so i came across this information by chance when researching TLE on the internet. Will HAARP affect anyone who has this condition - say if you were working on the project and had this?

www.williamjames.com...
richarddawkins.net...

This is strange. The atmosohere or the earths magnetic grid able to affect consiousness? I have experied strange some of the experieces explained in web link above. Whilst looking for people who had similar experiences on the internet i also came across something which i found very interesting. It also said people who had taken the class A psycodellic drug '___' also had very similar experiences to that of people with TLE. '___' is also found natuaally in Humans and is produced in the pituatary gland. This is the same chemical which creates dreams. It also what some scientists are putting the 'religious experiences/awakenings' down to that some people with TLE have, and also alien abductions. Could this really have any thing to do with the ionosphere?

psi-researchcentre.co.uk...

So if this magnetic grid does indeed exist then is there also any likelyhood of any truth to the pyramid (apparently at the centre of the earths land mass) and other ancient monuments were being an important energy harnesser in ancient times and the pentagram/magnetism free energy theory?

Thankyou,
BR
MCoG1980

[edit on 19-10-2008 by MCoG1980]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Dear Dr. Kitchen,

I have heard about military applications for HAARP only of sub communications and weather modification. Are there any other known military applications that you know of?

Also, is Gakona just a front for a more massive system?

Thank you for your time.

John

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Forgive me for double dipping, but since so few of us seem to even be aware of haarp or familiar enough with physics to be concerned about it I thought I would ask Another question.

FOURTH and really final Question this time: Is it possible for the common man to build A haarp array on a smaller scale?

I would not mine experimenting with it myself. One can always practice with the larger arrays first...

top topics

join