It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictions coming true? Nuclear war begins soon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
So, im curious to what others are thinking right now about Project Camelot, Dr Bill Deagle's predictions/visions (original topic Here), Reinhardt's predictions of WWIII (original topic Here)and the events in our markets today (original topic Here. Seeing how our markets are falling like a rock in the ocean, why would this bring war?

Everything seems to be falling into place. Whats your opinion on whats going to happen within this month and the end of this year?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost147

Predictions:
The economy will continue rolling on like usual, regaining if not expanding farther than before.
Russia and the West will continue their Cold-War rhetoric.
Technology will continue to become more advanced.
People will get past this pathetic fearmongering like they have before.
The USA will continue to act as a major player on the world stage as will other nations.
Nation shall rise against nation, ethnic group against ethnic group.
Wars shall be fought, humanity will continue it's gradual leaps and bounds to the stars and beyond.
Life will go on whether it be arguably an illusion or not.

A question, where is the proof of these so called "web-bots"? So far all I have been able to research are sources from he-said/she-said and conspiracy sites.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I would answer your questions if I could take my eyes of you're avatar - it is unnecessarily creepy and absurd.

Anyway, if you read Reinhardt's website, he makes no reference to WW3 (even though another member has 'jumped on the points-scoring bandwagon').

He says, ''rich people want to live too''. Basically, the money markets and those that supply them, (the taxpayer) keep them in their good graces. Why give that up? Sure, a war here and a war there but nuclear war sees us go back to the stone age = no money = no economy = no tax = no interest = no leaders (because they are the f*****rs that got us there in the first place). Nuclear war will not happen!!

Ever wonder why the Cold War was never fought on a major conventional scale?
Ever wonder why the Russians did not come in over he Bearing strait into Alaska or vice versa?

No, they had to position themselves globally to piss up against other people's walls in order to measure themselves! The outcome, more rich people got richer and more poor people got poorer!

That's the name of the Reinhardt game - who are the money makers and this is how they get their money. Sometimes it takes a major war, sometimes the market is debased and sometimes a terrorist attack covers the tracks of an Enron and the paper trail that always appears to go bump in the night. Even religious institutions are making their share from the taxpayer. Why? because they can, they will and no-one will stop them even when they are found out.

The CEO of Lehman Bros. got paid almost half a billion dollars between 2000 and 2008. Do you think this guy wants to live underground until the nuclear winter passes?

I think I have made my point.

Sorry for being crabby but the WW3 and end of the world threads are a killer. They serve no purpose - the end of the world arrives when we all decide not to pay any more taxes, rent, rates or interest!!

B

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Breifne

great post! i agree with all your points. and yes, i love my avatar, i have had it for a few days now and still cant keep my eyes off it. i think its quite beautiful actually, filled with alot of emotion. i think it even reflects upon myself in some ways. lol

anyway, thank you both for your input. I have recently seen all these prophecies and am a bit sceptical, however it still seems somewhat reasonable in a few points. I will however only believe it once it happens.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost147
reply to post by Breifne

great post! i agree with all your points. and yes, i love my avatar, i have had it for a few days now and still cant keep my eyes off it. i think its quite beautiful actually, filled with alot of emotion. i think it even reflects upon myself in some ways. lol

How do you sleep at night, I know that image is going to haunt me for the next week. Emotion? hmmm. How about you get it to smile?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
lol. If you look at my sig. it seems as if its saddend (if the face was somehow molded into a humans face), and wondering, and even impowering all at the same time. really cool image. lol, im sorry for your horrific dreams to come. maybe you could come up with another alien prophecy for us to ponder about.

Anyway, back on topic.

If you dont believe in the nuclear war, which i comepletely see how you think the way you do with your points (however i wont rule it out), then what do you think about all these market crashes all over the world? wouldnt that be able to tip economy drastically?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Market crashes = the rich are getting richer! That's what it appears to be about. As I said in my first post - the CEO of Lehman Brothers (the gorilla of greed I think his nickname is) - half a billion and his company (which he has ultimate accountability for) goes bankrupt. How then does he walk away a very very rich man (never needs to work again). Do we get redundancy settlements and then live on a safari for the rest of our lives? This is the point. The market may APPEAR to crash for Wall Street, but it actually crashes for Main Street (I.e. the taxpayer). This point is crucial in this debasement of the markets - the perception of failure is more crucial for the taxpayers as sympathy is less felt by Wall Street financiers.

Don't you think these crashes look a little bit staged, ... i.e. conducted with synchronicity?

I do.

Don't you think it strange that the 'bailout' legislation was rejected initially based on people power (a wild thing called ''democracy'') only for congress to completely u-turn on the issue within one week and vote with 100 votes spare?

I do.

That is whats called making an appearance for the people - popping your head out of the window and waving - hi honey, I'm home!!

This leads me to believe that Reinhardt's advice / assumptions etc are actually well founded indeed. They are backed by centuries of incidents and events that are typically well documented, yet, are taken as historical rather than economic indicators of market success and / or failure, (deliberate success and deliberate failure).

These are certainly interesting times Ghost, but those that are controlling the game are simply making it that way for the viewing (and paying) masses. Its an economic cold war in the making and the 'Generals' will never ever see any 'action'.

Edit to add: The latest installment of Zeitgiest portrays the situation well.

A final rant: There is too much money to be made. If us sheep would stop signing up for war duties, THERE WOULD BE NO WARS PEOPLE!!!

B

[edit on 6-10-2008 by Breifne]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Ghost .. seriously .. do you suspect your subconscious chose your avatar

knowing that's probably fairly close to how you'll look after you've been dead for a few months ?

Anyway, if nuclear war begins soon, as per the thread title .. then it begins, right ?

Nothing anyone can do about it

And let's face it, the world could only benefit in the long run if humans were largely eradicated

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I don't so much see a war coming as I do a Totalitarian dictatorship and the complete enslavement of the American people....oh wait....

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
As far as Ghost's avatar is concerned

I can see Ghost being placed on 'ignore' at a rate of knots

The attention seeking will become self-defeating

when he's no longer visible to a majority of forumites

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Eh, people have been crying WWIII is just around the corner since WWII ended.

Market crashes do not translate into all-out nuclear war.

We're so very insulated in the Western world - capitalism gets the hiccups and everyone freaks out for no real reason.

It pales in comparison to African countries for instance that barely even have an economy and are facing real problems like starvation.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock6

Ghost .. seriously .. do you suspect your subconscious chose your avatar

knowing that's probably fairly close to how you'll look after you've been dead for a few months ?

Anyway, if nuclear war begins soon, as per the thread title .. then it begins, right ?

Nothing anyone can do about it

And let's face it, the world could only benefit in the long run if humans were largely eradicated

did i upset you or something? whats with the constant insults and threats? (this goes for your other replies aswell).

If i suspected my subconcious chose my avatar then it wouldnt be subconcious would it?

The title does not state there will be a nuclear war. it specifically asks (as in a question) "Nuclear war begins soon?", if you would like me to make it more clear to you it could have also been said as "Does a nuclear war begin soon because of this?" however, ill stick with the smaller version.

How am I seeking attention at all? im not egotistical obviously or else i would already have considered myself so knowledgable that i wouldnt need anyone elses help to answer my questions. How in any way am I going to be ignored simply because I am doing what this entire forums are based upon, asking questions.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Breifne

I would answer your questions if I could take my eyes of you're avatar - it is unnecessarily creepy and absurd.

Oh I have tears rolling down my face and have laughed so hard my teeth hurt.... ROFLOL Really still cracking me up, thanks

Edit to say no I do not think Nucs will be next. I fear more for accidents happening like Chernobal...

[edit on 6-10-2008 by antar]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
John Smith,

The facts certainly are lining up, rather quickly, that suggest the possibility of a nuclear exchange beginning either in the middle east, the east(pkastan), or the far east(N Korea). With out a doubt, when it begins - and it will - any one who has a problem with any one at all will seize on the moment to lauch his own attack. Just look at how quickly countries such as Iran and Syria are scrambling to get these weopons. The truth is more than likly these countries already have these weopons. According to the Mossad, the absolute fact is that they do. Nuclear war is a valid suggested conclusion in step with the hard facts before us.

top topics

join