It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

an interview with Nomi Wolf

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

The Author of Give Me Liberty asks why has Bush and the others who took part in the Oct 1st coup have not been arested.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Everyone should watch this short (27 mins) video. America as we have come to know it could very well be lost to us. I know this sounds inflamatory, but this interview with Naomi Wolf explains so much of what has been happening recently in America. And it may help to shed some perspective on all these threads predicting chaos and turmoil for tomorrow, Oct. 7

Peace to eveyone.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Thank you for posting this. I've just seen it. I believe this interview popped up in several other threads too. Never the less, whats said is in my view very important. I wonder how much of this information is verifiable.

Flag 'n' star.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I have to agree. A big thank you, and star and flag for you. I just saw it on that other thread. I was waiting to see if a thread on this was done before I started one. Thanks again. Anyone who hasn’t seen this, it really is a must see. Also please flag it.
It needs attention NOW!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
She is spot on about everything. I fear however no one will rise up while it is fairly 'easy.' I do not think Americans are going take this lying down by any means, but it won't be until we are pushed further.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
The other thing is I do not think they are setting up for Martial Law for Bush. The puppeteers know that they could never get away with him doing it. It is being set up for our next President. Someone a bit more palatable for us to accept as our Fueher.

However I hope I am wrong in this because if Bush and Cheney go through with it, the massive uprising would be incredible and the rest of the world would quickly come to our aid.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
People focus on the President. They can keep chanmging the President and still have a functional dictatorship. As long as the people in control remain in control. Much of the dismantling of America has been done by the President's 'crew' --- The VP, Sect. of Defence, Treasury, Attorney General, etc. The people in control of our government are the ones behind this coup. Not the President. He's no more the central force in our situation than Hitler was in the rise of the Third Reich. It's the minions behind the scenes.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Good points from everyone. Anonymous Avatar, wonderful animation!

Naomi Wolf eloquently explains exactly how I feel about what's happening. She has a plan of attack and we should listen.

America has been sick for a long time. Now she appears to have cancer. We need to root it out, every cell, before she sinks so far she won't recover at all.

One of the most bizzare and worrying aspects of recent events, is the fact that so many are grasping, begging, insisting on denial. Didn't we all grow up with our hands on our heart everyday, singing? Is it so easy to forget?

I guess many of us feel powerless, hopeless and tired. In addition, the DNC and RNC were so ruthlessly, appallingly contrived and violently policed that it scares every potential, quiet, respectful American. Everyone saw the quiet participants arrested and corralled thanks to the brave few.

For those of you not around at the time, Vietnam and civil rights protests were far more "outgoing", even the quietest.

Our Country is no longer. Our Constitution is an invalid "Commercial piece of paper" as worthless as any toxic asset. It wasn't perfect, but the amendment corrections, other than the very latest, made it the best on the planet.

Our resolve is paramount. I'm going to continue to do everything I can!

Tomorrow is our next day of freedom, indulge yourself it's precious and fleeting.

Geesh! I just re-read this. Am I full of it, or what?

[edit on 8-10-2008 by ballast]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
There is something extremely disturbing in this video: don't they talk about a NEW OATH that us soldiers took? Is it true????
Because as english is not my native tongue, I may have misunderstood. And I haven't seen or heard it elsewhere.
If true, it's very important, I believe.

cheers

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTilde

Yea, I piqued on that one, too. However, I couldn't find anything further. Rumsfeld, however, DID make-up his own oath for people being sworn in for the military tribunals. That oath swears loyalty to the Sect. of Defense. No mention of the Constitution. He's already been called out by every corner of Constitutional Law but to the best of my knowledge he has never retracted or changed his position or the oath. One more 'brick in the wall' as it were.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTilde
There is something extremely disturbing in this video: don't they talk about a NEW OATH that us soldiers took? Is it true????
Because as english is not my native tongue, I may have misunderstood. And I haven't seen or heard it elsewhere.
If true, it's very important, I believe.

cheers

My wife just reenlisted and the Oath has changed from when I first enlisted 11 years ago

Now don't freak out. The only thing that changed was one word. Example below.

Old-
I (state your name) swear to uphold the constitution of the united states...

New-
I (state your name) swear/affirm to uphold the constitution of the united states.......

So the only change was that you can either say "swear" or "affirm". No big deal really.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Why is this thread not BIG!!!!

people this is so important, we are literally on the brink of police state. But to be honest, the stuff she is saying about creating groups, writing to rep, and rejecting money and many more ideas is good and all. But it wont get anything done.

Last time she got just 100,000 hits, and i bet you half of the people said "OMG", then nothing. The same thing i am doing right now, is i am saying "OMG", but there is honestly no point in me writing or withdrawing money because it wont do anything. My local county and state reps wont do...if i may very well say it...they WONT DO S##T, and i doubt i can change them.

The truth is people wont wake up to this until we have a soldier on every corner and rights removed. But still we may not see action...

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

I'll tell you why *I* think this thread isn't huge.

I agree ONE HUNDRED PERCENT with everything Naomi Wolf is saying in Give me Liberty.

BUT, I question her motives in a way....look at all of her other publications, movies, books, the whole gamut. She seems to be an incredible opportunist for the Adversity Du Jour. So I have to (in my own good conscience) pull into question are her motives pure? Or for monetary gain?

Like I stated before though, I DO agree with her viewpoint 100%.

AB1

new topics

top topics

join