It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Camps Locations & Executive Orders.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Whats the airport called?

DIA is underground, you wouldn't be able to see it from above ground.

Is that close to wikiup? the Underground tunnels got there you know.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by 12.21.12]

Any evidence to support that isnt just mining? Id like to take a trip up and see these. Also heard of suspicious bases up near Winslow but no one is willing to take me there so i can see for myself
typical eh?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Gamechanger

Jasper-Pulaski Wildlife Area does have a prison in the center and is a nice place to hunt.
Grissom AFB made the list of bases to be closed it does have underground area and a newer prison above ground

en.wikipedia.org...
www.indianafind.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
IMPORTANT this must stay up. National Emergency declared!!!
Time Wave Zero!!!! Reports of banking institution problems from Citibank to banks closed for "maintenance" tomorrow we must keep an eye on everyhting.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I can confirm Camp Krome in Florida is not a FEMA camp. The doors have been torn off the building, the windows broken in, holes in the walls and roof, and I'm not sure there's one spot on a wall not covered in graffiti.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
The Executive Order thing was really why I resurrected this post.

Honestly they could turn a School or Hospital into a "prison camp".

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but I can't help but be somewhat skeptical. My question is: So the government takes over everything and basically turns all the American citizens into livesock, and sends them off to labor camps. But what exactly is that labor? Do they have any specific task in mind? Are we going to sew together teddy bears so the ovlords have something to cuddle with?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Xammu

Yeah....Only thing we'll be making is incinerator SMOKE!!

COME ON WAKE UP!

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
The one listed for Pinal County is 15 miles from me. It is the new state prison and now houses federal prisoners. No fema camp there. I know people that work there.

Ama

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Heh Fort Leonard wood eh? There isn't anything there except the army base. I lived there for 15 years and there isn't anything that can be used for a fema camp...and no the town around it sucks and there isn't anything there either. If you go on the base you will just find new living quarters for the increase in soldiers they have gotten because of the new training schools they have there...

FEMA camps make me giggle.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Just bumping this to see if anyone has anything new on it. Seeing military activity recently where there was none before. With all the end-of-the-world rumors for 2012, you never know. BUMP!
edit on 1-4-2012 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I have been digging away t this and I was looking around fort leonard wood in missouri, where i live, and i did find what looks to be an internment camp. its at 37 42'49.45"N 92 11'37.71"W. It is on the south western side of the base. There is a small double airstrip there and what appears to be a small camp with a fence around it with towers. also the is a double fence surrounding the far east section of the camp and lots of earth moving equipment. it is broken down into 5 sections. check it out for yourself. also if you look just a little south of that in the base there is a new construction site with the outlining of what could be a prison camp. And could someone tell me what is south of lebanon, mo? type Evergreen, MO into the search in google earth and follow hwy 5 south a couple miles or so and there is a gated complex right there with what could or looks like an underground bunker entrance. I have driven by this place a few times in the past year going to branson and it is gated at the highway. there is also 4 armed guards at the gate.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
whoa

this thread is so 2005

brings me back !

now where is that titor thread......

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join