It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Camps Locations & Executive Orders.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
D'you get the feeling that the US government is planing something huge and quite possibly catastrophic for America and possibly the rest of the world??

The Camps.

There over 800 prison camps in the United States,many are fully operational and ready to receive prisoners.They are all staffed and even surrounded by full-time guards....

The camps all have railroad facilities as well as roads leading to and from the detention facilities. Many also have an airport nearby. The majority of the camps can house a population of 20,000 prisoners. Currently, the largest of these facilities is just outside of Fairbanks, Alaska. The Alaskan facility is a massive mental health facility and can hold approximately 2 million people.

The Orders.

Executive Orders associated with FEMA that would suspend the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. These Executive Orders have been on record for nearly 30 years and could be enacted by the stroke of a Presidential pen...

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990
allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995
allows the government to seize and control the communication media.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997
allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998
allows the government to seize all means of transportation, including personal cars, trucks or vehicles of any kind and total control over all highways, seaports, and waterways.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10999
allows the government to take over all food resources and farms.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000
allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001
allows the government to take over all health, education and welfare functions.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002
designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003
allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004
allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005
allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways and public storage facilities.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11051
specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11310
grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11049
assigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issued over a fifteen year period.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11921
allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution, of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit and the flow of money in U.S. financial institution in any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when a state of emergency is declared by the President, Congress cannot review the action for six months. The Federal Emergency Management Agency has broad powers in every aspect of the nation. General Frank Salzedo, chief of FEMA's Civil Security Division stated in a 1983 conference that he saw FEMA's role as a "new frontier in the protection of individual and governmental leaders from assassination, and of civil and military installations from sabotage and/or attack, as well as prevention of dissident groups from gaining access to U.S. opinion, or a global audience in times of crisis." FEMA's powers were consolidated by President Carter to incorporate the...

The Locations.(not all locations are listed because further information is needed)

ALABAMA:Opelika./Aliceville./Talladega./Maxwell (Montgomery)

ALASKA:Ft. Wainwright./Eielson./Wilderness - East of Anchorage.

ARIZONA:Ft. Huachuca./Pinal County./Yuma County./Phoenix./Florence./Wickenburg.

ARKANSAS:Ft. Chaffee./Chicot/Drew Counties./Descha County./Blythville./Berryville./Omaha.

CALIFORNIA:Vandenburg./Norton./Tule Lake./Fort Ord./Oakdale./Terminal Island./Ft. Irwin./McClellan./Sacramento./Mather./

COLORADO:Trinidad./Granada./Ft. Carson.

CONNECTICUT,DELAWARE:No data available.

FLORIDA:Avon Park./Camp Krome./Pensacola.

GEORGIA:Ft.Benning./Unadilla./Oglethorpe./Morgan./Camilla./Hawkinsville./Hawkinsville./
McRae./Fort Gillem./Fort Stewart.

HAWAII:Halawa Heights./Barbers Point./Honolulu.

IDAHO:Minidoka/Jerome Counties./Clearwater National Forest./

ILLINOIS:Marseilles./Scott./Pekin./Chanute./Marion./Kankakee.

INDIANA:Indianapolis./Ft. Benjamin Harrison./Crown Point./Atterbury./Terre Haute./Fort Wayne./Kingsbury./asper-Pulaski Wildlife Area./Grissom.

IOWA:No data available.

KANSAS:Leavenworth./Concordia./Ft. Riley./El Dorado.

KENTUCKY:Ashland./Lexington./Ft. Knox./

LOUISIANA:Ft. Polk./Livingston./Oakdale.

MAINE:Houlton.

MARYLAND,and DC:Ft. Meade./Ft. Detrick.

MASSACHUSETTS:Camp Edwards./Ft. Devens.

MICHIGAN:Camp Grayling./Sawyer./Bay City./Berrien County./Lansing.

MINNESOTA: Duluth./Camp Ripley.

MISSISSIPPI:These sites are confirmed hoaxes.

MISSOURI:Grandview./Ft. Leonard Wood./Warsaw.

MONTANA:Malmstrom.

NEBRASKA:Scottsbluff./

NEVADA:Elko./Pershing County./Winnemucca./

NEW HAMPSHIRE/VERMONT:No additional data.

NEW JERSEY:Ft. Dix/McGuire.

NEW MEXICO:Ft. Bliss./Fort Stanton.

NEW YORK:Ft. Drum./Otisville.

NORTH CAROLINA:Camp Lejeune./

NORTH DAKOTA:Minot.

OHIO:Camp Perry./Lima.

OKLAHOMA:Tinker./El Reno.

OREGON:Sheridan./Josephine County./Umatilla.

PENNSYLVANIA:Allenwood./Indiantown Gap Military Reservation./Camp Hill./Schuylkill Haven.

SOUTH CAROLINA:Greenville.

SOUTH DAKOTA:Yankton./Black Hills Nat'l Forest.

TENNESSEE:Ft. Campbell./Millington./Crossville./Nashville.

TEXAS:Austin./Bastrop./Eden./Ft. Hood./Sheppard./North Dallas./Mexia./Amarillo./Beaumont./Ft. Worth.

UTAH:Millard County./Ft. Douglas./Migratory Bird Refuge./Wendover./Skull Valley.

VIRGINIA:Ft. A.P. Hill./Petersburg.

WEST VIRGINIA:Beckley./Alderson./Lewisburg./Morgantown./Mill Creek./Kingwood.

WASHINGTON:Seattle./Tacoma./Okanogan County./Sand Point Naval Station./Ft. Lewis.

WISCONSIN:Ft. McCoy./Oxford.

WYOMING:Heart Mountain./Laramie./Southwest./East Yellowstone.

(all above information has been taken from:
www.mindfully.org...

Other sites of interest:
www.freedomfiles.org...
www.greatdreams.com...
eldib.wordpress.com...

[edit on 6-10-2008 by jakyll]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Wait I'm retarded and failed to see the link at the bottom, my bad

[edit on 6-10-2008 by Gamechanger]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Will we be able to bring our dogs? Do you have any idea what kind of food they'll be serving? Darn one line posts!

[edit on 10/6/2008 by TheRooster]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
You forgot about DIA (Denver International Airport) Capacity unknown.

Excellent post! Sadly it seems the government has already taken control over many of the things you mentioned above.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
At least the Michigan one have all been proven hoaxes so other than the countrys highest unemployment everything is good here.

mikell

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I used to live in wickenburg. They claim the new airport (one runway) was built there to house a fema camp... I think thats pure crap. the area doesnt allow for something like that to be built. No railway is close and there are a couple of manufacturing complexes right near there. Security there is actually pretty minimal. I can take pics if someone actually wants them.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Whats the airport called?

DIA is underground, you wouldn't be able to see it from above ground.

Is that close to wikiup? the Underground tunnels got there you know.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I enjoy these post. I'm sure the Op is sincere believes this.

Kansas and Missouri have some problems on the list.

Leavenworth KS is home of a federal prison and Fort Leavenworth KS has the US Military Discipline Barracks for bad soldiers. No hidden prisons there, they are in plain sight.

Fort Riley had a minimum security prison that was torn down in the early 90's. They have lots of land and tons of Constantina wire so I guess they could impound people out in fields not part of the impact range.

Grandview MO. home of Richards-Gebaur AFB that was decommissioned in the mid 80's. Noting there but old, old buildings and a concrete airfield with new cars stored on it. Railroad has been torn out for scrap. US Marines still have a finance center there and a couple of reserve unit motor pools along with a very small AAFES (Army Air Force Exchange Store).

Warsaw MO, I give up, Truman lake and a dam are in the area. There really isn't anything there that screams "I'm a FEMA detention camp for American citizens". I'm not even sure there are any active railroads left in that part of the state as virtually all the industry has moved elsewhere.

Other than everything listed for my area is bogus, the list looks good.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Currently, the largest of these facilities is just outside of Fairbanks, Alaska. The Alaskan facility is a massive mental health facility and can hold approximately 2 million people.

ALASKA:Ft. Wainwright./Eielson./Wilderness - East of Anchorage.

First off, those 2 bases are NORTH of Anchorage. They cant even get that straight. Second, I lived on one of those bases and visited the other. There is NOTHING there that would be used a camp.

Since they are wrong on these counts, there is nothing believable about the others IMO.

Also, just an FYI. There are numerous threads on this - same thing repeated over and over and over and over. Might want to do a search for them

CALIFORNIA:Vandenburg./

I was just there too - all summer - NO camps there....nor anything that could facilitate a camp.

[edit on 10/6/2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I used to live in Kingwood, W.Va. This is a town with a 2 block downtown. There is nothing there either. I am not sure if the gov't is doing this or not but if they are somehow I don't think we are going to know where they are and aren't until they want us to.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I'm glad to see some debunkers around here. I thought I might have been the only one, but maybe I was just replying to old threads.

I'll put out the same challenge to this OP as all the others. Give me a street address or GPS coords of a FEMA camp on Ft. Riley, Ft. Leavenworth, Ft. Leonard Wood, or Scott AFB. Preferably Ft. Riley, since thats where my wife lives, but I have family all over the midwest so I could easily visit any of these places- but you might have to wait a little bit for the others. I would have full access to any of these locations.

If someone can give me a straight answer to where these camps are, I will go there with a video camera and record a thorough site survey and post the entire unedited video on the OPs thread. If I find something shady, I'll even include a public apology.

Until then, listing off a bunch of places that the general public does not have access to is BS. Just because its on a website doesn't make it true. I have lived in many of these places during the course of my career, and have seen nothing even remotely resembling a detention, large scale processing, or execution facility. Its pretty hard to hide something like that, especially on the scale that FEMA theorists seem to espouse.

The military uses craptons of concertina wire. Its everywhere. I've seen it stretched around portajohns and piles of bricks in the middle of nowhere. Every fence has barbed wire. Guys walk around with guns and can generally be expected to be unpleasant to you if they don't know who you are. They would stop you from seeing a slit trench if you didn't have a reason to be there. If military facilities seem fortified, its because they are! They call them "Forts" for a reason. That, however, doesn't mean we're preparing to detain and execute 90% of the US population, as I have seen claimed in other posts. We can't even take care of our own people half the time.

I also see no problems with the executive orders listed, but then I am familiar with the concept of military necessity.

Give me some proof!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I'm guilty of not double checking all these locations,but thats coz i'm lazy.

But there is plenty of video and photo footage available on line of these camps,its even available right here on ATS.

www.apfn.org...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
educate-yourself.org...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
A Word From B.A. Brooks

If you study world history then you are probably already aware that our once great country has become what our ancestors fought and died to stop. Fascists! From the introduction of Nazi procedures and symbolisms in our government and military, to the foundation of organizations like The DHS which is nothing more than the Stasi with a new name. Look at The Iraq War, Real ID, The NAU/SPP, Use of Torture, Election Fraud, Media Black Outs, Past Assassinations, and so on...

Many things that people do not want to believe are still very true, look into CILFs (Civilian Inmate Labor Facilities).
www.uaff.us...

i also found

An Open Letter From Chris North - 09-04-08 Martial Law - See also: Suspension clause The martial law concept in the U.S. is closely tied with the right of habeas corpus, which is in essence the right to a hearing on lawful imprisonment, or more broadly, the supervision of law enforcement by the judiciary. The ability to suspend habeas corpus is often equated with martial law. Article 1, Section 9 of the U.S. Constitution states, "The privilege of the Writ of Habeas Corpus shall not be suspended, unless when in Cases of Rebellion or Invasion, the public Safety may require it." In United States law, martial law is limited by several court decisions that were handed down between the American Civil War and World War II. In 1878, Congress passed the Posse Comitatus Act, which forbids military involvement in domestic law enforcement without congressional approval. The Military Commissions Act of 2006 possibly rescinds these limits by suspending habeas corpus, but the law is not clear on whether it applies to U.S. Citizens. Since, USNORTHCOM [5] has increased its direct involvement with civilian administration.
www.uaff.us...

as of now, i feel that bush has most everything in place for a staged "let's get the terrorist who are in america" under the guize of a anti-terrorism bill that made its way thru congress called "the violent radicaliation and homegrown terrorism prevention act" and these facilities are just waiting for residents.

www.uaff.us...

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Since I live in Ohio, I hope I don't get sent to the camp the OP listed, it looks terrifying!

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Fort Indiantown Gap? Yeah, right. I've been there a bunch of times, since it's about 30 minutes away. Lot of barracks that are junky, and ranges for arty work. No FEMA camps there.

A lot of these seem to be former military bases that are closed or turned over the the state Guard units.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by jerico65]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The last time I checked, the closest railroad station to Ft Dix was about 30 miles east. Same goes for McGuire. I really think people have over worked imaginations when it comes to these camps. I know people on McGuire I know people who were stationed at both places, I've been on both of these bases. Move along nothing to see there at all.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Whats the airport called?

DIA is underground, you wouldn't be able to see it from above ground.

Is that close to wikiup? the Underground tunnels got there you know.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by 12.21.12]

its about 40 miles from wikieup and during the construction there were no trucks hauling dirt OUT. they brought dirt IN. Of all the places building fema camps... none that have been speculated have any credible proof of having any topside let alone a huge complex underground. Too easy of a cop out if you ask me to say that there is a camp underground. If they were built to house a large number of persons then wouldnt there be a large entrance to the underground facility? there arent enough large "recieving" buildings there do handle the task if you ask me.

Wickenburg Municipal Airport
Heres a link to an arial map of the airstrip.

Id be glad to answer any questions about the facility and surrounding businesses, park, homes that i can. One fence and no railroad to it? There is a railroad to the north about 3/4 of a mile for those of you that wanna reach and say theyd just change the tracks.
The logistics of the location would not work and it would be cost prohibitive to FLY prisoners there.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by SHNIPE]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jakyll
I'm guilty of not double checking all these locations,but thats coz i'm lazy.

But there is plenty of video and photo footage available on line of these camps,its even available right here on ATS.

www.apfn.org...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
educate-yourself.org...

Top link: These videos are 14 years old, and include such terrifying footage as routine military operations and a tour of an Amtrack train repair station. Its an evil Amtrack station, though, with buildings located suspiciously close to train tracks- as if they were put there for some specific reason other than the convenient repair of trains! There is also a building large enough to store big train repair parts, or to stack up our bodies like cordwood! And a parking lot!

Center link: Cool story but no evidence. The two pictures resemble every "training base" I've seen in the military. They're all over the place. The pictures could have come from anywhere. These mock forts even have the "dry moats" and berms as explained in the story and lots and lots of wire. And no self respecting govt official would ever actually rely on a flimsy little guard tower like that.

Third link: This one is approx 201GB of pure rambling text. I made an attempt to read it until the author started positing his dreams as relevant material (ie, the first sentence). Most of the data provided was again at least 14 years old, some tying FEMA in with the Cuban Missile Crisis and the assassination of JFK. The author does, however, offer a battery operated device that you wear on your ankle that administers frequent electric shocks throughout the day so as to repair and avoid further damage to your aura. He also extols the virtues of the intravenous injection of hydrogen peroxide.

If these FEMA camps have been around for more than a decade (at least), why don't we have some better evidence? There are some more recent videos but they are more of the same- someone walking around in a parking lot asking us to believe that whatever facility they happen to be standing by is of nefarious intent simply because they are there and they say so. They are usually accompanied by an extremely severe interpretation of (what I consider) common sense laws and military or govt SOPs taken entirely out of context.

More than a decade later, and still nobody can tell me where one of these camps actually is.

Thanks for actually replying though.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
The camp listed for maine, in Houlton is non existant. it is nothing more than a few ruins and foundations.
the camp listed for maine/new hampshire "near" lake francis is aslo non existant, nothing there but trees and a field. there is on old pow camp in stark, NH, about 20 miles from where I live, but again, nothing but an empty plot of land and a few riuns.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join