It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

English Gematria - Bible related - Worldwide

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Here is a little more taste of truth unvieled...

Beginning= 81
End=23

81+23 = 104

104 BACKWARDS = 401

Whats significant about 401?

READ THIS!

www.biblewheel.com...

Remember God said he would predict the END from the BEGINNING , hence why I turned the 104 into 401. ANY other number would not have made a lick of sense in this case.

SS

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Creation holograph from Genesis 1:1

Keep in mind the bible says that God is beset on ALL sides by evil

Also notice revelations 3:7? Notice the 37 there

"And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth"

Notice the "OPEN SPOT " where 703 lies in the HOLOGRAPH?

And you can read on from there... www.sacred-texts.com...

Yes I have done my homework and it goes deep.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by a703o]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I am almost certain now this is a "hey guys, I know cool secrets and I want you to beg me for it" thread.

If there is no secret society relation here, and your not willing to tell us what it is, can this be moved to another forum...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
This is an enlightenment thread. Nothing more, nothing less. If you don't like it move on.

The founding Fathers of this country(USA) are FREEMASONS. It;s no secret.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by a703o
This is an enlightenment thread. Nothing more, nothing less. If you don't like it move on.

The founding Fathers of this country(USA) are FREEMASONS. It;s no secret.

No I don't think so. Some of the founding fathers of this country were indeed freemasons. Many were not. What does that have to do with anything in this thread so far? A vast majority of people who signed the declaration of independence were NOT freemasons.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
See if these links work...

Creation holograph

BibleWheel

Another example

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by a703o

Still waiting on how any of this applies to secret societies.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Here is a lot more on correlations in English gematria, not saying I agree with ALL of it but a lot I do find interesting. Note to the low level mason. How old was Jesus when he died? Yeah 33. Does that mean anything to you

More english gematria

It also explains which Christ was given a value of 77 and not 74. When added to Jesus it adds to 151 which is significant.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by a703o]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
wikipedia on gematria and the table of values

It was no secret that the greek and hebrew languages assigned numbers to letters. Why would they do that? For #s and giggles? I don't think so. They did it for a REASON.The secret is that English ALSO has gematria installed in it. The sun is shining, the sky is blue where I am standing but it seems to be raining where SOME of you are.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I forgot to add that "the key" equals 74. You can use the key to multiply numbers such as 74x9(representing the end) = 666.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
OCT.14th , 2008

"The Federation of Light"

Federation=97
light=56

97+56=153

153 mirrors 351 which as I said before represents the "center stone" of "God".

153 also is from the Bible where Jesus said to throw the net on the "right" side of the boat and they "magically " catch 153 fish.

37 being "the heart of wisdom" also equals ET in "1337" or should I say "leet" code.

It may be time for enlightenment.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

37 being "the heart of wisdom" also equals ET in "1337" or should I say "leet" code.

3 x 37 = 111
On 911 there were 111 days left in 2001.
Now find 111 in the Magic Square of the Sun.
en.wikipedia.org...

And 6 x 111 = 18 x 37 = 666 for the Sun.
www.harmonictheory.com...

1776 (Foundation Amerika) is also in the matrix.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by hawk123]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawk123

3 x 37 = 111
On 911 there were 111 days left in 2001.
Now find 111 in the Magic Square of the Sun.
en.wikipedia.org...

And 6 x 111 = 18 x 37 = 666 for the Sun.
www.harmonictheory.com...

1776 (Foundation Amerika) is also in the matrix.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by hawk123]

Sorry I am not quite following. Could you explain a little further?

Also

37x18=666

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Here is a lot more on correlations in English gematria, not saying I agree with ALL of it but a lot I do find interesting. Note to the low level mason. How old was Jesus when he died? Yeah 33. Does that mean anything to you

More english gematria

It also explains which Christ was given a value of 77 and not 74. When added to Jesus it adds to 151 which is significant.

Nope. Of course you want me to believe its somehow astonishing that 33 = 33 degrees, but you forget that thats only the Scottish rite and that none of the other rites go up to that level and that degree numbers dont mean anything. Also, I got 33% off an item at the store today, does that mean something mystical as well?

Still waiting for where the connection to secret societies is...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Well if the mods want to move it that is fine with me but I know it belongs here. Please stay out of the thread if your not going to add anything worth reading. I have yet to put you down but thats all you seem to want to do to me and I thought you were one of the "good guys" . No need to respond. Either you get it or you don't and I don't think yoour feeble mind could handle the truth anyways.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by a703o

No I'll continue posting, its not up for you to determine what is valuable and not. But if your going to continue to insist secret societies are involved, please illuminate us.

This is just another one of those "OMG I KNOW SO MUCH COOL SECRET STUFF - BEG ME FOR MY KNOWLEDGE PELASE" threads.

Really, its not impressive. People do it here thousands of times every day.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMason
reply to post by a703o

No I'll continue posting, its not up for you to determine what is valuable and not. But if your going to continue to insist secret societies are involved, please illuminate us.

This is just another one of those "OMG I KNOW SO MUCH COOL SECRET STUFF - BEG ME FOR MY KNOWLEDGE PELASE" threads.

Really, its not impressive. People do it here thousands of times every day.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by LowLevelMason]

Only 'sometimes' people are right when they post "secrets" like this thread here. If you think it's so stupid why are you hanging around?

If you have an open mind like you say you do you would at least consider what I am saying "could" be true. The evidence is there if you look with even HALF an open mind but your so closed off it's hard to break through your walls of the way you believe.

I really don't want to argue I want to discuss so please move on if all your going to do is throw salt my way.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by a703o

Being a open mind doesn't mean I'm gullible.

What does this have to do with secret societies?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Everything.(period. Whoever set up the English language encoded it through gematria.

Explain why are code at Washington is 202 or BOB. Alice and Bob

Notice ALICE as in Alice in Wonderland. Follow the White Rabbit?

Explain why area Code next door to Washinton D.C. is 703. (see the creation holograph I already posted)

Explain why the Gematria for Washington D.C. is 137 or "The God Of Truth"

Explain why of all number area code 703 was broken into 571.

U-571

If you can't see the obvious connections there I have nothing else to say to you. It's all about cryptographs and gematria and the REAL MATRIX.

Ever notice in the matrix they know where Neo is by looking at NUMBERS and LETTERS? There IS a message there

Also Neo's passport expires on 9/11/2001 of ALL numbers they chose that as the expiration date. They could have picked ANY other day or year and it wouldnt have meant a thing but 9/11???!!!

Neo's passport

M-O-L-E-E-D-S

Look it up.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Can you answer the questions mason?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join