It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

English Gematria - Bible related - Worldwide

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
How To ATTACK=137

Why "how to attack"?

Because they say to FEAR God. Fear God, fear hell , how do you win? You can't.

What made me think of HOW TO ATTACK was the card games and QUEEN OF CHESS.

You see they like to play games.

Oh and...

How to rule =137

[edit on 25-11-2008 by a703o]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
This one kind of sent a shock to me.

WE ARE NOT HERE=137

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
The letter X=137

X represents the UNKNOW and as you can see the people who developed English were math WIZARDS.

Remember x always marks the spot!

a spot marker=137 !

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
below the codes=136

How is that for coincedence?

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Are you going to make a point at some time, or are you going to post "examples" ad infinitum?

Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

1h.) Spamming: You will not post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums. You will also not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple "slightly different" threads for a single topic.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

I made my point a long time ago when this thread started and I am adding more evidence as I go on. You could have sent me a U2U instead of puttng it out here. But I guess you thought it would make a better point trying to show it here?

I'de rather you sent a U2U next time.

I've read the TOS and it's rather hard to remember everythng. I appologize.

Tony

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by a703o

I did send you a U2U earlier. We've spoken about this, but I saw no change, so I wanted to make a point.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Regarding Simple (74) English (74) Gematria (74), consider that the original 9 Knights Templar discovered that Jesus/Y'shua/Joshua/Iesvs (74) was actually born on 4/17/6BC or 17/4/747AUC. That makes him an Aries the Ram - baby rams are lambs and the Messiah (74) is considered the "Lamb of God".

The Knights Templar passed this on to the Scottish Freemasons and it has been encoded throughout history, i.e. 4 London (74) lodges (47) connect (74) on June 24 (74) 1717 to form the 1st Grand Lodge. July 4, 1776, Empire State Building is 417 yards high and 1 World Trade Center was 417 meters high.

GOD=7_4 appears predominantly in the Roswell UFO Incident! The event was reported on 7/7/47, eyewitnesses say they "saw something in the night sky of 7/4/47", the crash site was 74 miles from Roswell (7 letters) Army (4) Air Base in the 47th state (New Mexico). Pretty 'coincidental'!

- Richard 'Brad'shaw Watson (77) II
[email protected]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Why does the anonymous poster never show in the post?

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by a703o
No need to be a smart guy^. It isn't that hard to figure out . I have to be VERY careful about what I say.

BTW if you dont know 7/04 is the 4th of July. You know, The Declaration Of Indepence? Do you know how many days it took them to sign the D OF C? They just "coincidently" pick 704? They could have picked ANY other day of the year and it would have numerically meant NOTHING.

Freemasons !

[edit on 6-10-2008 by a703o]

That guy makes a great point, not sure if he meant to though. Why do you say 7/04 but not 07/04? It seems to me that you are bending something to make it the way you want. Also, if 0 = O what does 15 equal? It would make more sense to me if 0 = space. Also, what the hell does the movie U-571 have to do with anything? You realize it was just a movie right? The actual boat was U-110 and it was captured by the British before the Americans even entered the war. I've got a crazy numerical scheme:

7=ALI
4=ENS

Thus, on 7/4 Aliens will be defeated by the US and the world will be saved. Coincidence that this aligns with the movie Independence Day?

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Ryanp5555

WHAT?!

Cancel out the 704 and U-571 and read the rest of the thread. I am wayyyy past that. Believe it or not it makes a lot more sense than the example you made. Talk about bending rules.

Your not going to believe any of this anyways, your MOOD and SIG says it all.

Go back to the creation holograph. 216 UNITS surround the pyramid!

surround pyramid=216
shields the holy grail=216
unlock the holy grail=216
unlock the treasure=216

There is not REALLY a holy grail.

The creation pyramid from the first words of the bible is the grail.

The numbers don't lie.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by a703o

WHAT?!

Cancel out the 704 and U-571 and read the rest of the thread. I am wayyyy past that. Believe it or not it makes a lot more sense than the example you made. Talk about bending rules.

Your not going to believe any of this anyways, your MOOD and SIG says it all.

Go back to the creation holograph. 216 UNITS surround the pyramid!

surround pyramid=216
shields the holy grail=216
unlock the holy grail=216
unlock the treasure=216

There is not REALLY a holy grail.

The creation pyramid from the first words of the bible is the grail.

The numbers don't lie.

I guess I just don't understand the meaning of these numbers. how does 216 mean there is no holy grail?

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

When you make up the rule of the games to give you the result you desire, you can do whatever you want. This is what the OP has done. He isn't proving anything, just making up numbers games and attributing meanings that do not exist in order to confirm his Anti-Christian worldview.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Notice the "blue border" equals 216? This is from Genesis 1:1 and the gematria for the first words of the bible. 2701.

More on the Holograph

I don't really know if there is a grail. I just don't believe there is IMHO. I wish there were though.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
A New Covenant=137

Master of the Universe, You made seven covenants with Noach after he emerged from the ark, and they are drawn down from the seven branches of the menorah. So, too, in our time, make a new covenant with us. As the verse says, “This will be the covenant that I will make with the house of Yisrael after those days, says Hashem. I will put my Torah in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts. I will be their G-d, and they will be my people. They will teach no more, every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, ‘Know Hashem.’ For they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest of them, says Hashem. For I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
The begginning and the end.

Aleph and Tav

The Aleph and Tav=137

Aleph and Tav

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

It's not that I am ANTI- Christian. I wish there were a savior in Jesus. I mean what better person was there than Christ and the way they portrayed him?

I was raised Catholic. My Mother and Father have never ever missed a Sunday mass . Same goes for my grandparents who are now just deceased.
I just knew as a CHILD something was wrong with the Bible. Too many contridictions that I saw by the time I could read. If God were perfect then his word would be perfect as well and it isn't.

Now if you really want me to break down all the contridictions I will but it will just be a waste of time as I watch YOU "bend the rules".

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a bethlehem star=137

On the star of Bethlehem...

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
ONE LIGHT OF GOD =137

He left us with a wonderful illustration which will stay long in my memory of Noah and the covenant with God wherein the one light of God shows the infinite variety of colours of the Creator.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Here is one especially for you -------and it's so true the way the Bible portrays him...

God is the Nazi=137

defined- often nazi An adherent or advocate of policies characteristic of Nazism; a fascist

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join