reply to post by a703o
No amount of name calling or child like behavior from you is going to change the fact that:
1. There is no reason to believe either that (a) 137 or 173 or any other combination of numbers you make up means anything, or that (b) the method of
assigning values to words/letters is the correct method. There are hundreds of methods of doing this, and you have no proven why this one is the
2. Even if you were to ignore point 1, there is no reason to believe, given that the the bible was written in Hebrew and Latin, that English use of
this system yields valid results. Even if you were to ignore the fact that you claim all of this comes from your attempts to "debunk" the Bible,
most of the words you are using have origins IN OTHER LANGUAGES.
3. Even if you were to ignore point 1 and 2, there is no reason to believe that, given the literally millions upon millions of combination of English
words, that the phrases you come up with mean anything. You do not define any limit to the number of words you can use, and it makes it easy to simply
throw an "an" or "the" or some other modifier that can be thrown into any English phrase to get your desired results.
4. Even if you were to ignore points 1-3, it is completely unclear as to why any phrase you come up with is anything more than random chance (and you
have a large chance of hits, given the fact that you have a huge field of choices).
5. Even if you were to ignore points 1-4, it is not at all clear that were you to find the universe of solutions of all hundreds of thousands of
English phrases without restrictions that equal some combination of 137, that these phrases together have any innate meaning.
In order for this to have any validity or to be taken seriously by anyone who is sane, you would have to answer points 1-5. You cannot even answer
point 1, which is the foundational problem of this pointless exercise.
But it has become very apparent that this is more about you believing you've found something special than actually examining your claims. Probably
because you know they do not hold up to any amount of scrutiny what so ever. This is a classical ATS case of sheer faith outweighing any logic or
reason. You want to believe. And so you will listen to no one except those who confirm what you want to hear.
[edit on 24-11-2008 by LowLevelMason]