It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

English Gematria - Bible related - Worldwide

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
God wants neo=137

or since neo is an anagram of one

God wants one=137

Makes perfect sense

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
study of code=137
decode the language = 137

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
man these b-asta-.rds really like to play games don't they?

"Royal FLush" 137
"the snake eyes"137
and NOW dun dun dun...

"Ace King QUeen Jack" =137 LMAO

NO WAY THIS IS "COIN"CIDENCE

OH YEAH almost forgot to mention....

The TEMPLARS=137

[edit on 23-11-2008 by a703o]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The goal of chess is to protect the KING of course but who has the most MOST power and FREEDOM? The QUEEN.

QUEEN OF CHESS=137

Nothing but a game guess

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
This thread is the picture perfect example of this: confusing correlation with causation.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

Listen. I know what has happened to ME. Everything I have said in this thread is TRUE. The myspace thing, the phone calls and other things that
I choose not to speak of . You think what you want, nothing will change your mind so it is pointless to visit this thread anymore. I'm not trying to be mean but I have had a lot of things happen to me since April that can't be explained.

Don't get me wrong as I understand you WANT to believe in Jesus or The Yashusha(sp) but what I am saying is true and liberating. There is no need to fear anything. Ignorance is not bliss but it can be.

The Eucharist=137
The Seminary=137
The reptilian =137
The martyred=137
The psalmbook=137
The thinkers=137
The shapeless=137
no boundaries =137

and finally

The Magic of AMERICA=137

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by a703o

There is nothing so powerful as the desperate feeling that we want to be special and that we have discovered something that no one else has.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Sorry but your the desperate one. Keep holding on to that rope. Its getting smaller and smaller. Your gonna fall.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by a703o

You couldn't be more ironic if you tried. I believe the person giving mystical qualities to the number 137, which would appear innumerable times in "gematria" because of the sample size of the English language, would be the one desperately hanging on to a rope my friend.

A very, very small rope that was debunked by about page 3 of this thread.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   

You dont make ANY sense at all . LMAO.. Where and when was this debunked? It is undebunkable!!!!!!!!!!!! Insert pun here....

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Gematria is some amazing stuff. I'm not Christian (so I have no particular stake in the argument either way) but I have read about it and there is no doubt in my mind people were working with it when they wrote the Bible. Fascinating stuff.

Is it "divine" ? Certainly not, in my humble opinion. It just proves there were some very, very smart and interesting people with quill and parchment back in those days.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Wasn't the original Bible written in Latin?
So shouldn't you be using latin as the translational language instead of English?

Number games are fun, but you're not correlating your data inefficiently.

also, didj00no that sodium = 9 electrons and flourine = 11 electronssss???

omgz sodium flouride is freakin 9/11 omgzorxxxx

-

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

What does 9/11 have to do with any of this? This is ENGLISH gematria and has some to do with the bible and some to do with the universe.
Another JOKER eh?

Here is a deck of cards for you! I've already pointed out chess , royal flush, jack queen king ace, and dice. Now it's time to play more cards.

You see, it's the JOKERS GAME. JOKERS are WILD!

The JOKERS GAME baby!

The Jokers Game=137

Who gets the last laugh?

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by a703o

No amount of name calling or child like behavior from you is going to change the fact that:

1. There is no reason to believe either that (a) 137 or 173 or any other combination of numbers you make up means anything, or that (b) the method of assigning values to words/letters is the correct method. There are hundreds of methods of doing this, and you have no proven why this one is the correct one.
2. Even if you were to ignore point 1, there is no reason to believe, given that the the bible was written in Hebrew and Latin, that English use of this system yields valid results. Even if you were to ignore the fact that you claim all of this comes from your attempts to "debunk" the Bible, most of the words you are using have origins IN OTHER LANGUAGES.
3. Even if you were to ignore point 1 and 2, there is no reason to believe that, given the literally millions upon millions of combination of English words, that the phrases you come up with mean anything. You do not define any limit to the number of words you can use, and it makes it easy to simply throw an "an" or "the" or some other modifier that can be thrown into any English phrase to get your desired results.
4. Even if you were to ignore points 1-3, it is completely unclear as to why any phrase you come up with is anything more than random chance (and you have a large chance of hits, given the fact that you have a huge field of choices).
5. Even if you were to ignore points 1-4, it is not at all clear that were you to find the universe of solutions of all hundreds of thousands of English phrases without restrictions that equal some combination of 137, that these phrases together have any innate meaning.

In order for this to have any validity or to be taken seriously by anyone who is sane, you would have to answer points 1-5. You cannot even answer point 1, which is the foundational problem of this pointless exercise.

But it has become very apparent that this is more about you believing you've found something special than actually examining your claims. Probably because you know they do not hold up to any amount of scrutiny what so ever. This is a classical ATS case of sheer faith outweighing any logic or reason. You want to believe. And so you will listen to no one except those who confirm what you want to hear.

[edit on 24-11-2008 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Also, the moderators here have decided to ignore this, but the OP is actually spamming this all over ATS against the T&C:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
The above thread is nothing more than him copying and pasting his own posts from here.

If anyone is interested, he is also spamming this other places on the web:
2012forum.com...

Truly, this is a "LOOK AT ME! I'm SO SPECIAL!" exercise if I have ever seen one.

I'd also point out that 98% of the OP's posts are one liners, which are also not tolerated by the moderators...except in this case.

[edit on 24-11-2008 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

You got it right brother. It is NOT divine so it will have flaws. That is the point I have reiterated a few times. But it is defenitely some amazing stuff how they put it all together. And YEAH, they were some VERY smart folks back then. Maybe and probably just as smart as some of the geniuouses of today. We are being dumbed down as a society today by having everything handed to us.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
unbreakable coder=137

It is my feeling they had no idea the internet would be available with so much technology at hand. Without the internet the code would have never been broken!

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
It is said there are 99 beautiful names of GOD...

99 names of God

names of God=99 in english gematria

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join