It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

English Gematria - Bible related - Worldwide

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by a703o
Now if I could find out who is behind it and WHY it has been a secret. I MAY have found something new. I just skipped over it briefly a few minutes ago.

LINK

Knights Templar=173 (an ANAGRAM of 137)

Not surprising to me.

But of course, this SHOULD be surprising to you because there is no such thing as an anagram when it comes to numbers:

ANAGRAM
–noun
1. a word, phrase, or sentence formed from another by rearranging its letters: “Angel” is an anagram of “glean.”

But of course, your just making up the rules as you go along to find what you want to find.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

SO your saying anagrams CAN"T be used with numbers as well? (or maybe I used the wrong word?) Doesn't matter....

There are NO RULES to life! Especially when your dealing with evil!

[edit on 9-11-2008 by a703o]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Using the common way to calculate the numeric value of

the word קבלה Kabbalah is 137 like the numeric values

of the expressions: אופן a habit, a shape, a method,

מלונאי the author of a dictionary; to be connected with

a dictionary, אמצאה a discovery; an invention and

מצוא a thing that is possible to find.

www.kolumbus.fi...

[edit on 10-11-2008 by Crakeur]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
What does science think of Kabbalah?

www.kabbalahcode.com...
Kabbalah is in agreement with science. Take the numbers, 26 and 137, which are said to be the fundamental numbers of the universe. Richard Feynman, recognized as our foremost authority on the subject of creation, a brilliant physicist, and Nobel Laureate, is quoted as saying that physicists ought to remind themselves of how much they dont know by putting a sign on the walls of their offices with the number, 137. Feynman stated, "It is one of the greatest mysteries of physics, a magic number that comes to us with no understanding by man. You might say the "hand of God" wrote that number and we dont know how He pushed the pencil." Werner Heisenberg, another giant in the world of physics said that all the problems of quantum theory would disappear only when 137 was explained. The book of Genesis says God told Moses that He has revealed Himself under other names but that His true essence is the number of the four letter s YHVH which translates into English as Yahweh or Jehovah. It is used by many Christian sects as the name of God. The number of YHVH is 26. Yud = 10, Hay = 5, and a Vav = 6, for a total of 26. In English, G is the seventh letter of the alphabet, O is fifteenth, and D is fourth. 7 + 15 + 4 equals 26. Kabbalah teaches God is 26. Neils Bohr, discovered that when electrons absorbed energy they jumped to higher orbits and that these jumps occur at very specific distances from the nucleus. He created a chart showing the maximum number of electrons possible in each orbit was 2, 8, 18, 32, and 50. On his death bed he confessed that he derived these numbers from the number 26. And physicists using Dimensional Analysis have shown that the minimum number of dimensions in our universe is 26.

[edit: added required EX tags and link to source]
Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.
"AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts or simple I agree posts when replying to threads. If you need to quote a members post in your reply, please ensure you edit down the quoted amount to the minimum needed to make your point. Overly large quotes or minimal replies are subject to warnings or deletion."

[edit on 12-11-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
One thing just occured to me . If (follow sun =137) then they thought something divine of the stars.

First words I typed were Holy Star and came up with nothing. BUT there are many stars SO ...

Holy Stars=137

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I'll be picking this up....

Ezekiel Code

Ezekiel=73

Main Site

[edit on 12-11-2008 by a703o]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Here is one I just thought of and I got first shot too!

The aliens talk=137

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
"7 is known as the FADIC ( resultant single digit ) value of 331.
SEVEN is the fadic value of atoms of all the different chemical elements ( about 100 ) such as hydrogen, oxygen, gold, iron, sodium, chlorine……….

Intriguingly in Revelation in the Bible,
the number seven ( light, hydrogen, atoms ) occurs 137 ( the number of light ) times. "

source

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Let's add another "miracle to the batch"....

Jesus caught 153 "fish in the net"

fish in the net=137

More coincidences I guess

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Jewish tradition holds that the number 36 has had special significance since the beginning of time: According to the Midrash, the light created by God on the first day of creation shone for exactly 36 hours; it was replaced by the light of the Sun that was created on the Fourth Day.[7] The Torah commands 36 times to love, respect and protect the stranger.[7] Furthermore, in every generation there are 36 righteous people (the "Lamed Vav Tzadikim") in whose merit the world continues to exist.[7] In the modern celebration of Hannukah, 36 candles are kindled in the menorah over the 8 days of that holiday (not including the shamash candle).[7]

This is what I have been looking for. Notice that there are 36 candles lit plus 1 candle to equal 37 candles. See sig. 36 is the basis for moleeds. 36+1=37, 35+2=37 etc etc.

Charles Fleisher= 151
Holy Spirit =151
Jesus Christ = 151

Christ= 77
anti PHI=77(more on this later)

moleeds=73
united=73
perfect=73
count=73
number=73

etc.

Jesus died when he was 33.

Anti Phi = .618033988 etc. etc.

PHI is an IRRATIONALnumber!

More on PHI later and how it relates to the bible. I don't have time to go through it all now.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   

This is what I have been looking for. Notice that there are 36 candles lit plus 1 candle to equal 37 candles. See sig. 36 is the basis for moleeds. 36+1=37, 35+2=37 etc etc.

I think there can no longer be any doubt that you are just making this up as you go along to get the results you desire.

It says 36. Not 36+1. When you start randomly adding numbers to other numbers to get your magical 137 and then think any combination of 3 or 7 is magical, you're beyond reason.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

HAHA... I knew you would jump on this post just like you do every other time there MIGHT be a question. What about all the miracles equalling 137? You NEVER bite on those. Your still here so I know I have your attention.

Seriously, go back over the moleeds video. He even says HIMSELF that moleeds are BASED on the number 36.

They light the 36 candles plus the ONE candle to equal 37. You think Fleischer is JEWISH for NO reason? They KNOW things. The ELITE JEWS that is!

Watch the video and notice that it came out in 1990. ONE year after the Matrix was released.

I'm not making anything up pal. Keep on defending your saviour.

Let me get this straight though. I believe the IDEA of who Christ MAY HAVE BEEN is a neat idea but cmon man it's been 2008 years since he was here and it always says in the Bible " for the hour is near". What hour? This is the hour!

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Here is the master moleeds chart. As you see there are 36 moleeds and each "set" adds to 37.

Again, watch the video.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   

HAHA... I knew you would jump on this post just like you do every other time there MIGHT be a question. What about all the miracles equalling 137? You NEVER bite on those. Your still here so I know I have your attention.

Probably because it's not a miracle, and its so obvious that no one except you would believe that, that I don't bother responding.

You see, the english language is made up of 26 letters. There are over 220,000+ words in the english language.
Source: www.askoxford.com...

You are using a system where you believe that anytime a string of words equals 137 that somehow you've got something "special." The problem is that with 220,000 words and no other constraints, thousands of possibilities of phrases that can make 137 appear. You wrongly believe that this gives some sort of insight, when in reality its just the law of averages that with so many possibilities you will get a hit, especially when you've set the rules so broad that there are no limits to the number of words that can be in a phrase or how many word substitutes you can make to get your magical number. On top of all this, you magically assume that ANY COMBINATION of 3 and 7 is magical still, doubling the possibility of hits.

And that is why this is a folly, and I cannot believe someone with even a basic knowledge of math would fall for it.

This entire thread, which you've been at for a month, is quite literally nonsense.

This pointless exercise is not about finding magical hidden meanings, its about you casting such a huge net that your guaranteed to get the meanings you want to believe are there.

[edit on 15-11-2008 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
The net isn't very big first of all. There might be a variance or TWO. That isn't much and there are 26 letters in the alphabet BTW.(you initially said 24).

You just don't get it. You worship the SUN(SON) and you don't even know it. But why shouldn't we for it is the LIGHT of the world.

Come out of the DARK ages.

AND I have had MANY PM's where people are very interested in this but haven't posted and I will continue on my journey to EXPOSE the TRUTH because that is what needs to be told.

decode the 137
follow SUN=137
holy stars=137
eye of horus=137

COINCIDENCE?!?! They laughed at Galileo, they laughed at Cornipericus(sp) they laughed at Darwin, they laughed at 703 but right now I'm not doing that so well!

[edit on 15-11-2008 by a703o]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Kabbalah, as the framework within which Jews have historically evolved their unique understanding of reality, represents both a legacy of prophecy and of wisdom. This is portrayed vividly in gematria, the Kabbalistic system of calculating numerical values of Hebrew words and thus discerning their deeper meaning. Thus, we see that the numerical value of the Hebrew word kabbalah is 137, which is equal to the combined value of the words chochmah, "wisdom," (73) and nevuah, "prophecy," (64).

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Here are a few more I threw together using a 'system' I haven't used before.

Egyptian Idol=137
Egyptian Nile=137
Christ aliens=137
fascist aliens=137
descender aliens=137
aliens engineer=137
aliens peacetime=137
an alien senses=137

[edit on 16-11-2008 by a703o]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
This post will be quite sketchy because it's a bunch of DIFFERENT posts by me on different forums, I will try to separate them to make it easier to read.

1. Quote"The Etymology (meaning the origin of words) of English comes via the West Germanic branch of the great Indo European language group as we see prophesied by gematria. By what chance in a thousand do we find these three paired words?
137 Etymology, 137 Indo European, 137 West Germanic.

2. Thanks for the post Raphael and yes the matrix is quite the riddle but it can be solved with hardwork and dedication(something that comes easily for me). I don't have a lot of time to comment ATM but I'll leave you with this because I know your interested in him ...

zoroaster=137

"Using the common way to calculate the numeric value of

the word קבלה Kabbalah is 137 like the numeric values

of the expressions: אופן a habit, a shape, a method,

מלונאי the author of a dictionary; to be connected with

a dictionary, אמצאה a discovery; an invention and

מצוא a thing that is possible to find.

The number 137 written by letters מאה שלשים ושבע

one hundred and thirty seven is by its numeric value

1664. The numeric value of a sentence:

בזאת חכמה מי שבינה לו יחשב מספר החיה "Here

is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count

the number of the beast" (Revelation 13:18) is 1664.

It seems to be that Yeshua used the methods of Gematria.

We cannot see that directly but we can think so judging

by His speeches. A case of point is His saying:

באו בפתח הצר "Enter ye in at the strait gate" (Matthew

7:13) and a sentence בשם האדון ישוע "In the name of the

Lord YESHUA" (Colossians 3:17). The numeric value of

both of them is 794. We can go in only through His name.

It is for the most part of people - both for Jews and for

gentiles - a strait gate."

I can't help but notice the numbers 13 and 7 in Colossians and Matthew!

4.What does science think of Kabbalah?
Kabbalah is in agreement with science. Take the numbers, 26 and 137, which are said to be the fundamental numbers of the universe. Richard Feynman, recognized as our foremost authority on the subject of creation, a brilliant physicist, and Nobel Laureate, is quoted as saying that physicists ought to remind themselves of how much they dont know by putting a sign on the walls of their offices with the number, 137. Feynman stated, "It is one of the greatest mysteries of physics, a magic number that comes to us with no understanding by man. You might say the "hand of God" wrote that number and we dont know how He pushed the pencil." Werner Heisenberg, another giant in the world of physics said that all the problems of quantum theory would disappear only when 137 was explained. The book of Genesis says God told Moses that He has revealed Himself under other names but that His true essence is the number of the four letter s YHVH which translates into English as Yahweh or Jehovah. It is used by many Christian sects as the name of God. The number of YHVH is 26. Yud = 10, Hay = 5, and a Vav = 6, for a total of 26. In English, G is the seventh letter of the alphabet, O is fifteenth, and D is fourth. 7 + 15 + 4 equals 26. Kabbalah teaches God is 26. Neils Bohr, discovered that when electrons absorbed energy they jumped to higher orbits and that these jumps occur at very specific distances from the nucleus. He created a chart showing the maximum number of electrons possible in each orbit was 2, 8, 18, 32, and 50. On his death bed he confessed that he derived these numbers from the number 26. And physicists using Dimensional Analysis have shown that the minimum number of dimensions in our universe is 26.

One thing just occured to me . If (follow sun =137) then they thought something divine of the stars.

First words I typed were Holy Star and came up with nothing. BUT there are many stars SO ...

Holy Stars=137

6.Here is one I just thought of and I got first shot too!

The aliens talk=137

7."7 is known as the FADIC ( resultant single digit ) value of 331.
SEVEN is the fadic value of atoms of all the different chemical elements ( about 100 ) such as hydrogen, oxygen, gold, iron, sodium, chlorine……….

Intriguingly in Revelation in the Bible,
the number seven ( light, hydrogen, atoms ) occurs 137 ( the number of light ) times. "

8.Let's add another "miracle to the batch"....

Jesus caught 153 "fish in the net"

fish in the net=137

More coincidences I guess

Jewish tradition holds that the number 36 has had special significance since the beginning of time: According to the Midrash, the light created by God on the first day of creation shone for exactly 36 hours; it was replaced by the light of the Sun that was created on the Fourth Day.[7] The Torah commands 36 times to love, respect and protect the stranger.[7] Furthermore, in every generation there are 36 righteous people (the "Lamed Vav Tzadikim") in whose merit the world continues to exist.[7] In the modern celebration of Hannukah, 36 candles are kindled in the menorah over the 8 days of that holiday (not including the shamash candle).[7]

Charles Fleisher= 151
Holy Spirit =151
Jesus Christ = 151

Christ= 77
anti PHI=77(more on this later)

moleeds=73
united=73
perfect=73
count=73
number=73

etc.

Jesus died when he was 33.

Anti Phi = .618033988 etc. etc.

PHI is an IRRATIONAL number!

More on PHI later and how it relates to the bible. I don't have time to go through it all now.

10.Egyptian Idol=137
Egyptian Nile=137
fascist aliens=137
descender aliens=137
aliens peacetime=137

Don't forget "decode the language" =137

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join