It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds launch dragnet to stop 'October surprise' attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Feds launch dragnet to stop 'October surprise' attack

www.worldnetdaily.com

As Pakistani investigators hunt the terrorists behind the massive Marriott Hotel bombing in Islamabad, FBI agents in the U.S. have begun aggressively hunting for Americans who have recently returned from trips to Pakistan where they may have trained at al-Qaida camps, WND has learned. A coast-to-coast dragnet has been launched partly in response to leads developed in the arrest of one of al-Qaida's "fixers" in the U.S., say FBI officials. They report the bureau is in a race against time to identify Pakistan-trained sleeper cells and disrupt a possible pre-election "October surprise." For the first time since 9/11, counterterrorism field agents have been authorized to spy on young Muslim men and women – including American citizens – who have traveled to Pakistan without any specific evidence of wrongdoing. Controversial new investigative guidelines approved by the Justice Department allow agents to monitor suspects and conduct undercover interviews even before opening formal investigations. Officials say subsequent interrogations have revealed that possibly hundreds of American Muslims, many of them of Pakistani descent, have traveled to Pakistan in recent years to train at al-Qaida and Taliban madrassas and terror camps and have returned to the U.S. to carry out suicide attacks. ................ read more
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Here ya go.Check this out guy's.I think this is very important for oct7.Tell me what you think.Tis is only a start to What is going on.They are in the u.s.a?I definetly think so.They are waiting on the signal to start the attack.It will be big,but not like 9/11.Something to open the american eye's up,so we don't forget about them!!!!!!!!!!

www.worldnetdaily.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
World Net Daily

Whats Not Definate?

What's Never Definate?

Way Nutty Drivel?

Wont Now Describe Honestly,

Oh sorry just playing word games and making things up like the source.

Kind Regards

Elf.
(how bizarre ATS just logged me out without me touching anything! MischeviousElf Post)

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Maybe this guy is on to something.... www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Well if the CIA trained AlQareda they should know hwo the terrorists are should they not. This dose not bode well for the 7 million American Muslims living in America does it. I'm sure the phone lines will be red hot with citizen reports of asian men with bruises etc. God help any Pakistani that has sustained any kind of injury. I suppose it will be off to some rougue nation for some good old fashioned US torture to reveal the so called truth.

I wonder if the Feds will turn up with the real perps, that is the Goverment, CIA, NSA and all the rest of the despot gang.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Ah yes. World-Nut-Daily. A highly respected source whose track record is beyond reproach. Are you kidding me? Why even post this stuff?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Interesting and it falls in line with the reports on Northeast Intelligence Network and the WebBot predictions. I think, however, if this were real we would be reading and hearing about it on more reputable news organizations.

And please don't suggest the MSM wouldn't report this. There is nothing cable network news loves more than a good terrorism scare.

new topics

top topics

join