It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel will never allow Iranian nuclear weapons, France warns

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Israel will never allow Iranian nuclear weapons, France warns

www.abc.net.au

France's Foreign Minister says the world knows Israel will attack Iran before the Iranians can develop a nuclear weapon.

Bernard Kouchner was speaking to Israeli newspaper Ha'aretz ahead of his visit to Israel.

"I honestly don't believe (a nuclear weapon) will give any immunity to Iran," Mr Kouchner.

"First, because you will hit them before. And this is the danger. Israel has always said it will not wait for the bomb to be ready. I think that (the Iranians) know. Everyone knows."

Mr Kouchner says the solution lies in dialogue and sanctions against Iran.

"Iran with an atomic bomb is unacceptable at all... Talking, talking talking, and offering dialogue, sanctions, sanctions, sanctions. Is the alternative to bomb first -- I think not," he said.

Yesterday Iran rejected a proposal to accept foreign supplies of nuclear fuel for its reactors, saying it wants to become self sufficient in uranium enrichment.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Looks like lately something is getting stared up. A couple of days ago Iran made a statement against the U.S and Israel and now this today??

What do you guys think?? Will a war with Isrel and U.S against Iran and Russia happen.

Russia last week warned Georgia to not help with the War on Iran.

Looks like Russia gots Irans back so if something does go down it won't be a easy war since Russia said they will backup Iran if Iran gets attacked.

I will keep an eye on this.

www.abc.net.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Already being talked about here www.abovetopsecret.com...

join