It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What can we do, right now!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Hello all.

I am in Canada and feel that we are a couple of exits shy from hell, as we all ride this "hand-basket" on the world economy highway.

For some of us that haven't truley prepared, maybe a couple of cans on food stored.

What can we do, right now, to be prepared for the chaos that may unfold when we wake up tomorrow morning?

Suggestions please!

[edit on 6-10-2008 by DazE777]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Bend over and kiss your butt goodbye!

Really many here are at a continual pace to prepare. It becomes a lifestyle. It starts by stocking up, and eventually goes into self sufficiency, living off grid in a remote setting. Food and water is always a good bet. Do you have skills that are needed and can be bartered? Are you out of debt? Can you defend yourself and what is yours? Do you have cash in hand? How about a good sleeping bag? There is really just too much to think of and possible too little time to do it. I recommend that you read the survival forum and maybe visit simplesurvival.com [run by a fellow ats'er] They can help you out more than a few responses here can.

best of luck

reluctantpawn

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
nothing i'm afraid, absolutely nothing. we're facing a slowly emcircling lava flow, not a pyroclastic[sp] flow. if it were a quick kill all the survival stuff might give us the edge but this slow poisoning takes away any advantage except the speed at which we adapt to destitution.

new topics

join