It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel expected to bomb Iran, French foreign minister says

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jakyll

It's wonderful to see your positivity Jackyll. I go with you on the countries not wanting major conflict, but the people on the ground in those borderlands like Lebanon, Gaza etc seem not to want peace. Israelis too are unlikely to go the distance and accept the end of political Zionism when it is the one thing capable of defending them, unique since the time of Jesus.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

Because they are still being oppressed,therefore there will always be those who want to fight it out.

Before the business with Iran started,political groups like Hamas were open to peaceful negotiations with Israel,but i'm not sure how things stand with them at the moment.

I think if the UK & the US started to reign Israel in and stopped letting them get away with all sorts of crimes then this too would go along way to helping the situation.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jakyll

No.
Israel can exist without the Zionist regime,just as Russia has survived without Communism.

Don't forget,Zionism is just a secular political movement,and there are even Jews who do not support it.Israel's survival does not depend on them.

Israel's actions in the last 60yrs have done a lot of damage,but bridges can be built because the countries of the Middle East do not want another all out conflict.That course of action would help no one.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by jakyll]

Exactly, Dropping a bomb by Israel is not building bridges!

Is not only wrong and making the situation worse.

But actually making any progress that was been made, fall apart. Israel's relationships with the world and especially the ME would futher detriorate.

This behaviour is just not right nor acceptable.

If Israel drops the bomb, then its pretty obvious, Israel is not striving for a peaceful future nor does it envision it. Israel cannot blame another country for its own ill actions, In fact it doesn't matter If Country A, say this or that. If Israel, want's peace, it must show self example. This whole situation with Israel, is like a child with a tantrum that will do anything to get what it wants, if it doesn't, there goes the threats, taunts and then the bomb. etc.

Then you have an out of control situation, Does Israel want this? Is this zionist's propaganda?

Seriously it's so similar to an observation of a spoilt brat.

Think this thread has finally coming to sense now. In fact, kudoos to Ufoorbhunter, for at least trying to balance his view on the situation, rather than siding all the time. As been able to look at the situation clear headed, and see for what it is, it make you realise a hell of alot.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jakyll

Because they are still being oppressed,therefore there will always be those who want to fight it out.

Before the business with Iran started,political groups like Hamas were open to peaceful negotiations with Israel,but i'm not sure how things stand with them at the moment.

I think if the UK & the US started to reign Israel in and stopped letting them get away with all sorts of crimes then this too would go along way to helping the situation.

In this, I think you are correct. But in the past, in return for Israeli cooperation, they have demanded US assurances that we keep their neighbors in check also. If we can accomplish this diplomatically, then fine, but my fear is we may be way past that. And this is what gives me extreme heartburn. Why should the US continue to be the World Policeman? The only nation hated in the world more than Israel is the US. If I had my way about it, we would be much more isolationist in our policy. Yes, I know that carries its own risks, but the world is a risky place to be right now anyway for all sorts of reasons. So why be where we aren't wanted? Let's take care of our problems at home and let the world take care of their own.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
iran is a perfectly normal country, i watch a report on 60 minutes in australia and there perfectly normal people with dreams like us, they dont want to build nukes and the only reason they hate the us is because they make iran out to be a terroist nation, there not! the us millatary sits on there shores waiting to invade them and this is the act of global dsomination they commint along with the financial crisis, they are bringing every country down with them, but the illuminatti and the government will be the ones to come out alive! filthy dogs!

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Yes but at least the world, watching and been aware.

We don't agree with the behaviour.

Watch, the government's are failing already. It's happening all around us. They are projecting world unstability and fear so much in a short space of time. They are running out tactics.

It's really childish when you think about it

Believe me, I know that the ones trying to control the world, remind me of children who scream over not having enough toys.

Just sit back and watch

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join