It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hilarity...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I know it will never happen, but do you know what would be just f'in hilarious? If everyone in this country decided not to vote for either of the MSM's picks for Candidate, and decided to write in a Third Party. What a kick in the throat that would be. Too bad we live in the United States of Spineless Cowards.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I propose we all write in Bugs Bunny. A cartoon character is just as qualified for the job as anyone else. To be honest, write in any cartoon character. Heck, Ironman is popular right now. Write him in.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by wheresthetruth
I propose we all write in Bugs Bunny. A cartoon character is just as qualified for the job as anyone else. To be honest, write in any cartoon character. Heck, Ironman is popular right now. Write him in.

The NRA will block Bugs Bunny for being a wascally wabbit thwarting and persecuting humble hunters the last 60 years.

Iron-Man by his very name offends the feminist coalition and represents the hawkish machismo that has our country in the state it's in.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I was thinking a stand-up comedian. They always seem to know everything.
Too bad George Carlin died on us.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
If you saw how they stopped ron aul, you could see that who they want wins, whether thats Obama or McCain. Its probably already decided.

Shame we could not have bugs bunny though, lol.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
As I just learned this morning, some states have laws which prohibit write-ins on the ballot. Those states have a "None of the above" selection in addition to the mainstream and 3rd party candidates.

top topics

join