It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Who Readers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
If someone the paranormal related could read who you are:

1. What would the be mentioned in the reading? Not talking future or past or present, but just who you are. And how do you think they can do that if they did do it, and never met you, humanly, face to face before?

2. Also, would you think it be good or evil that some people could just read who you are in every day life, and turn you down or away based on what they read without you okaying it or knowing it or knowing how?

3. On the internet: Have you ever realized ever when you just posted a topic or a post that then some how some one replied within seconds, as if they didnt even read it physically, after you just posted it yet seemed to have only could have read it some other way before you even pressed to post?

Personal note:

The thing I dont get is why read some other way I didnt OK and have the nerve to diss what I posted in some way, quickest? I mean, if you read some other way things some other posted, and dont like what you read some other way, then why feel it's a must to waste time and energy on that which you dont like? It only leaves one to think the readers who read some other way is actually sinister. I mean, who spends time looking at what they'll only live to spew quickened hatred towards? They would even seem to claim their disreguard for you and what you say, but yet it still remains that they've been indeed reguarding just to diss as if they have the uttermost disreguard with the uttermost disrespectful way. Ha! What type of being exactly goes way out the way to claim their disreguard in what it is you're saying only to spew a hateful disrespect which says you must have reguarded it? And since they act and behave "the same way" it is easy to conclude it is just one sinister being which is some other way how being come many people that seem different yet do the same. The thing is, what more sinister would they do if they could? Certain know there would be no end in their being bent to do sinister things toward who they rationally realize can feel it. I mean, they wouldnt take it out on, say, a brick wall that doesnt have any senses or thinking that can be affected.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
It would be difficult for me to accept that someone might be able to reach out in an intangible way, and somehow ascertain what they believe they know of me.

I respect that there are many intuitive people out there, and many can come uncannily close when 'observing' someone else. But until such time as it happens that someone can reveal an insight into my personality, or ego, that I can recognize as meaningful I will have to abstain from commenting on their capabilities.

In regards to your personal note. Many people like to hear themselves 'speak' in a sense (or write to be more accurate). Some are genuinely 'driven' to respond in the negative because of their own preconceptions; and also because they have an 'audience' in themselves; and want to cheer what they wrote.

The cyber-acquaintances we make rarely have the foundation to merit taking it personally. One thing is certain around forums (perhaps here more than others) you're voice is welcome and your contributions are not taken for granted. Don't let your detractors reach your voice. People truly need to hear what everyone has to say, and rest assured, you are one of those 'everybody' we need to hear.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
The bible says something about it in this quote concerning the personal note:

"John 10
1Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

8All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them."

^^In 1 they "is a" thief and a robber is implying it is a single one some other way how being many revealed only through doing the same. In 8 the way they come to read some other way can not be heard. It can not be noticed when they dont want you to notice in what way they are reading some other way. They came "before" me before they could have humanly read a thread or a post I just posted says their within sec. responding with the same diss.

So if the bible calls 'em a robber, then it is a bad thing, is it not? Why do they, who is one, want to do bad things to someone else? They are sinister is why. If what they do to Jesus is bad, then I know it is bad. What would Jesus actually do to they who wont repent that is the same one from way back ago that aint went no where (like they stuck in purgitory), except remaining coming born humanly here manifold? Surely, surely, they've been waiting here and did not move on for a reason. The endless experiencing of deaths when you are just one the same being many has got to be the least bit of damnation felt.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by Mabus]

join