It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones live radio feed talking about the coming chaos. MUST listen!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I dont think telling a guy to get a gun to protect his family is over the edge and fear mongering.

I own guns and if it comes down to it, I will use them, but then again I am just a crazy redneck myself. However I am going to be an alive crazy redneck if it hits the fan while you try to figure out if someone is fear mongering.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

I do like him and i do listen....but i still have my reservations..
He does good things and raises awareness on issues so i do like him, but i am still a bit careful.

I'm glad he just said that web-bots are BS basically..

And yeah, fair enough own guns... but the guy he was speaking to didn't own a gun...Alex basically laughed at him and made him feel stupid for not having one.
I did not like that... they guy was obviously worried for his family.

He said he was worried for his wife and kids and alex said buy a gun and started to tell him how to shoot people at distances up to 20 yards... then said, Oh i shouldnt be saying that.

[edit on 6/10/08 by blupblup]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I don't think guns will solve humanity's problems, people.

If you own a gun, you better be damned sure you know who exactly you are killing with it.

Jesus effing Christ. People are gunna flip their lids, man. I don't know how people who don't listen and just react with animal instinct are going to overcome the dire situations we're headed into... but population reduction is easy when everyone is a brainwashed savage beast just waiting to be set off.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Is Alex Jones a Christian ?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Wait until the food shortages start and the riots begin.

It is coming. The only thing standing between you and the masses of frightened and aggressive people will be a weapon.

This is real. Look at what is happening to the world economy.

Alex Jones has been right all along.

But please, handle things however you see fit.

Believe what you want.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Luke 22:36
Then he said to them, "But now whoever has a wallet must take it along, and his traveling bag, too. And the one who has no sword must sell his coat and buy one"

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
People are going to flip their lids, and that is why I have firearms. I need to protect my family, no one is going to do it for me. In a perfect world we would all band together, but that isnt happening. I will be sure who I shoot if I have to shoot someone, the only time any of my guns would be fired is if my families or my life was in imminent danger. If it comes out, it is coming out smoking, like alex jones said you better be prepared to pull the trigger when you aim that thing at someone.

Blackops is right, he has been right all along. I for one am going to listen to what the man has to say.

Also yes he says he is a christian, but what does that have to do with anything?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinktip

Luke 22:36
Then he said to them, "But now whoever has a wallet must take it along, and his traveling bag, too. And the one who has no sword must sell his coat and buy one"

Amen my friend.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Alex Jones just finished talking about the run on precious metals and the gutting of the paper currency.

How long before the American dollar is damn near worthless?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
He's hawking gold now.

IF for some reason, your gold isn't accepted as currency....

you cannot eat the gold, ladies and gentlemen.

Well... you can eat it, but you will probably die.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
hah He's getting people to buy gold of his mate. I listened to an hour of that rubbish, don't think i'll ever listen again. If I do it will be for entertainment purposes only.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

There is now a waiting period just to even be able to buy gold and silver.

The true market value is being suppressed. You can hardly even buy gold or silver right now even if you want it.

[edit on 10/6/08 by BlackOps719]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Th0r
hah He's getting people to buy gold of his mate. I listened to an hour of that rubbish, don't think i'll ever listen again. If I do it will be for entertainment purposes only.

Not trying to be confrontational and I respect your personal opinion, but what exactly did Jones say that you specifically disagree with?

Everything he is saying has been documented, it is already happening. He has been warning against these things for years now, and it is coming to fruition.

Anything in particular that you would like to dispute?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719

There is now a waiting period just to even be able to buy gold and silver.

The true market value is being suppressed. You cant even buy gold or silver right now even if you want it.

What about people who don't have the money to buy precious metals?

What are they gunna do?

I can't believe we're even talking about buying friggin shiny metal when most people in this country cannot begin to even invest in it.

Like you said... we can't even get precious metal even if we want it.

We are not armed. Please... if things get bad, be sparing with the bullets. I'd rather you soot the bastards that caused this than shoot the people who are just trying to survive.

I know things are getting super sketchy, but don't flip out.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Now he's hawking food.shortageUSA.com. Seems there's no food either.

Again, fear-mongering much?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Im not flipping out nor is anyone else here.

What I am seeing is a lot of "conspiracy" events that I didnt completely buy into before now starting to unfold before our very eyes.

It is pretty scary. Im not panicking yet, but at this point nothing will come as a suprise.

Time to get prepared for the worst.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by gottago

Now he's hawking food.shortageUSA.com. Seems there's no food either.

Again, fear-mongering much?

There is no food shortage...YET.

First the economy breaks down, then the supply system breaks down, then shortages begin. Then panic sets in.

I would have laughed my ass off two weeks ago if you had told me there would be no gas for sale in my city of over 200,000 people in main land America.

Today it is reality. Think about that.

[edit on 10/6/08 by BlackOps719]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Alex Jones and David Icke on now talking about the global meltdown.

Im not a big fan of Icke in general but he is making some great points about the situation. Very interesting.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I don't completely buy into Alex Jones, let me be clear.

BUT... if the dollar fails, the people who own the food will try to control it, and if you look at the rest of the world, you'll know that they don't generally feed the poor very well.

Food shortage is a very very real thing (let's not get into the philosophy of "real" right now), and we've been living in a protected bubble for so long that we don't realize that we are absolutely not immune to the things that affect the rest of the world. We have been what we've been because it is convenient to somebody. The problem is that we're becoming inconvenient as a first world country. We're dumbed down and corrupted and we don't work efficiently anymore. This is what we are starting to see in front of us. This is why we are not having an easy time right now... because the convenient falsely free illusion is moving elsewhere... maybe to china... maybe to india... to a more convenient and "trained" society. this is about profit. People ARE profit. I'm sorry to say that a couple hundred million mostly untrained people are not efficient at creating profit. think about it. If you're super wealthy, it would make perfect sense to move the whole operation to another formerly third world country where they are now just about first world, plus they have a billion or so people. Look at the Chinese and Indian education and industrial systems.... extraordinary compared to ours. The perfect basis for a new economic super machine.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dunwichwitch
I don't completely buy into Alex Jones, let me be clear.

BUT... if the dollar fails, the people who own the food will try to control it, and if you look at the rest of the world, you'll know that they don't generally feed the poor very well.

Food shortage is a very very real thing (let's not get into the philosophy of "real" right now), and we've been living in a protected bubble for so long that we don't realize that we are absolutely not immune to the things that affect the rest of the world. We have been what we've been because it is convenient to somebody. The problem is that we're becoming inconvenient as a first world country. We're dumbed down and corrupted and we don't work efficiently anymore. This is what we are starting to see in front of us. This is why we are not having an easy time right now... because the convenient falsely free illusion is moving elsewhere... maybe to china... maybe to india... to a more convenient and "trained" society. this is about profit. People ARE profit. I'm sorry to say that a couple hundred million mostly untrained people are not efficient at creating profit. think about it. If you're super wealthy, it would make perfect sense to move the whole operation to another formerly third world country where they are now just about first world, plus they have a billion or so people. Look at the Chinese and Indian education and industrial systems.... extraordinary compared to ours. The perfect basis for a new economic super machine.

Let me make this that I have said a little simpler to read:

We are being made into a third world dictatorship because it is convenient for profit margins!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join