It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My mothers near death experience-video

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
reply to post by badmedia

Yes you do since you only read and only give creedence to the WORDS IN RED oh and the book of John (Parts of it )..totally discarding Paul,Matthew,Mark,Luke etc ...

Another thing you wont listen to any scripture I may offer so whats the point ?

Also reincarnation ..If we did have many lives to go through to get it right then we wouldnt need Jesus as an example now would we ..Because we could certainly figure things out on our own after thousands of years of being here over and over again ...

Who are you talking too? I've never said the first thing about reincarnation, but if I wanted to, then I would just mention Elijah->John. I have never said anything for or against reincarnation because I was never told anything of the sort. I don't even bother with it because in the end, all are simply incarnations of the father to begin with. It's possible, but I have no direct knowledge of it.

I listen to the scripture you post, you are the one who posts them out of context, and then you get upset when I quote the verses around them. All you do is search for a word or phrase in the bible and then quote 1 verse here and there whichever contains that phrase. And you know I'm going to point it out just like I always do.

You can call that not listening or whatever else you want, but it's not going to change the fact.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

I didn't quote hebrews. Quit keyword searching the online bible. Ritual sacrifice and someone giving their life for others are 2 different things.

[edit on 1/15/2010 by badmedia]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

How do you know that you dont lack in understanding of things of spirit?

How do you know that God would leave us a book with all the answers?

How do you know that God requires a death of someone for your sins?

How do you test such things....I mean really?

If you follow the God of the OT....then what is the difference between this God and Satan>?

Is both God and Satan jealous natures?

My mother and I talked alot about Jesus...before her experience. My thoughts on not excepting the blood sacrifice was not one of the things we discussed. This came later after I saw her being terrified...and left by Jesus....while in the field of blood.

I sought understanding for this...all I can tell you is the understanding that came to me.

Gods word is in the journey of life....I cant prove things to you, but if you feel the need...you will test it yourself.

Since you are so afraid of being mislead...even though you have strong 'faith'....how can God show you anything at all outside of your material book made of Earthly things.

It was not a relation of me trying to convince e my mother of anything. We shared thoughts, possibilities, understandings, and feelings. We never tried to sway each other. If mother found an understanding by something I brought up to her....Im sure she tested that through the Holy Spirit....which I advise all to do. Dont take my word for anything.

Humble yourself before God, the Holy Spirit, and the guide that you have chosen....Jesus. Ask them to guide you, ask for guidance on cleansing your mind and body....place your faith in that they will protect you since your intentions are true.

The Holy Spirit has always had ways to guide man...before books were ever written. I can only advise that this is the mindset to begin with, when understanding how the Holy Spirit teaches us. A book of Earthly material was never needed. But as everything else does, so does it, have a purpose.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Either way....

I am finding much beauty in the works of God....

Through us 3 finding ourselves back at this thread...discussing what we already have discussed.

I love you both. We are all a part of God, no matter which way you want to look at it. This morning, we are all here again, and its beautiful.

I send you peace Simply...and I send you hope in that you are satisfied where you belief stands. If you are content with your faith...then that is between you and God. It may be the limit of your path for this life...and if so, then that is fine, for God understands why we believe what we do. God see's how our belief is formed and knows what we cant see or do not know.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
You and Badmedia are the very people that the Lord warned us about in his word (Gnostic type beliefs).
You both have a potluck type of beliefs (taken many teachings from many different beliefs and created your own ),...and even taken the teachings of Christ and twisted it into something else entirely opposite than what the word teaches (I trust the apostles testimonies over yours and Badmedias any day) as they WALKED WITH HIM and TAUGHT what he taught and WROTE IT DOWN for us to read and understand too .......
And both of you DISCOUNT them as credible witnesses ...you expect us to believe you know the way and THEY DIDNT ? ........it is just amazing to me how you can do that ..you even quote from them then turn it into something totally opposite of what they meant.(your both very good with that )

These are beliefs that the Lord and his Apostles warned about over and over again in scripture that were causing deception even back then and especially now in our days as many are falling away from the truth .

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Yes, we do need someone to teach us how to sow god seeds. So yes, even if reincarnation is real....many still need that teacher to show us how to do things of spirit.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

You are free to follow the scribes and the powers Simply. No one can take that from you. There is no reason to get upset with others that feel the need to seek God outside of that as well as within that.

If your belief makes sense to you....then ours shouldnt bother you.

I feel that much of what you talk about goes against Gods nature...but I still love you and wish the best for you.

We should all be able to challenge our faith and accept others challenges.

From my view...much of the world is not understanding thing of Spirit...and just because its in a book doesnt make it born with spiritual understandings.

If you understand that Jesus had to die for your sins....then go with that. I will still challenge those that believe such things are of God because that is my will for my life and purpose now.

Just do as Jesus would do...and all will be fine. He was a perfect teacher of spirit. He showed how to walk in the 'way' of God.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I am not worried about you changing my beliefs because you cannot .
I believe in the REAL LORD JESUS CHRIST (not this new agey mystical one yall speak of that comes in many forms in many men throughout the ages ..etc etc.

I am truly concerned though about your Momma and the many who believe that you and Badmedia are on the right path to the right way and are now teachers of that same path (that you believe is the right one) when in fact you may be just the opposite ......

Does it ever cross your mind ...what IF YOUR WRONG ? and many were led astray because of what you taught etc ?

LV it is not personal against you as a person ...I think your lovely ...
I just believe that you have been led astray very seriously ..and I hate that you think your Momma needs to rethink her beliefs that have sustained her through the many things she has had to endure .And that you think you know the way the truth and the light and she does not ...........
She may be very vulnerable because she may be going to meet her maker very soon but
Have you ever considered for one moment that it is SHE WHO HAS THE TRUTH ALREADY and that it is YOU who may need to listen to her and CONSIDER in your heart that it may be u who needs to reconsider and rexamine your beliefs ?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I am concerned for others...for the same reasons you are concerned.

I feel many are mislead, but I see that it is needed...for truth has to be discovered, not just outright given.

I always tell others to test it through the Holy Spirit....it is up to them to honestly do this.

Are you not ever worried that you are misleading others?

You need to ask mother directly....if I ever worried about being mislead. Because I did, very deeply, I did worry about that. I had to be sure, I had to be 100% sure. I couldnt go telling people these new understandings I had with the thought of this might not be truth.

But I would give my life of flesh for what I believe. And I know that I must always tell others, test it for yourself. Knock on that personal door that you have...yourself. This would be hard for you because your 'door' is of Earth, of Earthly object. The door is something of spirit...and a closed mind cant be shown anything. Some are not strong enough to test such things. And this is still ok. All paths will teach you something.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
God will never stop having hope or love for anyone.

The fact that some think this is so shows their lower nature of themselves.

Just because a soul still has things to learn doesnt mean God is going to hold that against them. It also doesnt mean they will enter heaven without learning what they need.

We do reap what we sow...this is how we learn.

I always consider if what I understand is of Earth or of Spirit.

IMO...you are the one not taking that into consideration.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Jesus is the one that showed me that 'man' was the one who distorted his teachings. I grieved for what I was shown, for how sad it was.

Again, all I can do is advise for others to test their own belief.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Need I remind you...when mom gained consciousness, there was something within her that wanted her to kill herself. I believe whatever this was...was very dark and did not want mother to tell her story. This 'darkness' told her to strangle herself, told her her family was all against her, she showed symptoms of being psychotic to the point the were considering placing her into a institution.

Until I told that 'darkness' within her...it had no power over her or me....it ruled her.

I felt very deeply that this 'darkness' did not want mother to enlighten people with her experience. I felt that this was the risk of us offering ourselves for the will of God.

I also feel, the way Jesus and Michael smiled at mother when she decided to not go through the gates....that they knew....we would be strong enough to fight the darkness that would try to harm her.

I really feel that we were being prepared before the experience ever happened. There were things we needed to understand, before it occurred. I didnt know it in the moment, but when I look back on it all and see the path that was made....I know we were being led spiritually, because our intent was of spirit.

I dont expect others to just believe me...I only expect others to test their faith of the nature of God.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Simply....

I dont 'hate' the fact that you think you are right...and that you think you 'know ' the right way. I take that as a challenge to what I believe, and I use it to weigh and measure my own stance with God.

Do you think I would want to mislead my mother? My best confider in my life? How is her and I discussing things in a open manner me trying to mislead her? If she discusses her beliefs with me, for what she has 'knowing' of....would she be trying to mislead me, her daughter? Of course not.

We can walk away disagreeing and not hold each others beliefs against the other. We challenge eachothers thoughts. I consider that healthy, for what faith should not be challenged of its grounds it stands on? We do it in love, concern, and love spiritual understanding about God. We dont discuss things to 'change' eachothers belief. At the end of the day, we brake bread together. That is what is important.

We LOVE talking of spiritual things together. I think people would be very surprised at the conversations my family has together, without judgment. I wish I could share such an experience with others. I feel blessed to be of a family that can do this without holding the others belief against them at the end of the day.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
How can people who dont know Christ have the Holy Spirit in them LV to be able to discern things ?

The Holy Spirit is only sent to those who believe and receive that JESUS CHRIST IS LORD>

I guess you think that everyone has the Holy Spirit ?
New Agers,Buddists,Islamics,Earth worshippers Gnostics etc ?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Your belief holds you back from understanding.

The Holy Spirit can be awakened within, when one lives for things of the spirit.

To say an Indian woman that lived with spiritual intentions wasnt given spiritual wisdom's because she called on the 'great spirit' is a shallow thought of Gods capabilities and to how Thee works through us.

Like I said, if you cant see how spiritual wisdom came to man before the books existed, you will not understand.

Yes, everyone does have the Holy Spirit through the breath of life...this doesnt mean its awakened though within them. Most live for the flesh, leaving the Spirit within in a dormant state.

Plus, one may be learning about spiritual understandings...but yet not give themselves to the will of the heavens. There are many levels of learning.

So sorry for all the edits...I just keep posting while thoughts are still rolling.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
[Need I remind you...when mom gained consciousness, there was something within her that wanted her to kill herself. I believe whatever this was...was very dark and did not want mother to tell her story. This 'darkness' told her to strangle herself, told her her family was all against her, she showed symptoms of being psychotic to the point the were considering placing her into a institution.]

If that experience was an enlightening awakening from God I hardly think she would have come out of it in that state of mind .
She actually would have been glowing and completely at ease in spirit.
Why would she have come out of this experience with the devil in her like that if it was truly from the Lord ?

So that tells me even more about this experience .....
Something that yall failed to mention earlier that I find even more disturbing now ...

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
[Yes, everyone does have the Holy Spirit through the breath of life.]

No everyone has the spirit of LIFE in them at birth .

The Holy Spirit (The comforter)which is the SPIRIT OF JESUS CHRIST was not even sent till Christ ascended to heaven .And is not even given till one BELIEVES and RECIEVES IT .

And if you read what Jesus says (as you claim to have read)then you would know that ..
Or am I not understanding it correctly >?

Jhn 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
Jhn 14:26 But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
((((((((((((((NOTICE it says WHOM THE FATHER WILL SEND IN JESUS NAME)))))))
Jhn 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, [even] the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:
Jhn 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

If Jesus did not do what he did (Die and Rise again and go back to the Father) then the COMFORTER WOULD NOT COME TO THEM >>..
It was only in the departure of Jesus that the comforter would be sent ...

All are born with the knowledge of God (as scripture says the wicked didnt like to retain the knowledge of God which is why they were turned over reprobate) this shows that all KNOW GOD at birth ...but they do not have that POWER FROM ON HIGH (WHICH is what the Holy Spirit is ) until the Comforter was sent ..........
How can you accept the spirit of Jesus if you dont even believe that he is ?

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Simplynoone]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I mentioned this in the first couple pages of this thread.

If the experience is something that would enlighten the masses of where they went wrong...then why the prince of this Earth want her to tell her story?

It could of still been simply psychosis..for the medical field says this happens alot to people that go through the physical harshness her body went through. But I for one do believe this was a lower nature that did not want her to enlighten others.

All we can do is put it all out there...you are free to view it how you see fit to.

It is something to ponder yes. I am careful to say I totally understand what happened when she awoke. I know before she fell unconscious, she was in a presence of grace. She awoke to a hateful presence that wanted her to not live. But yet Jesus smiled at her when she chose to come back. Sometimes in order to fight for the will of spirit...we are placed against the fight of darkness. You become a warrior in the way between things of Earth and things of Spirit. All I can do is share what I understand from it and you are free to share here what you understand of it as well.

You have ever right Simply to take it for how it relates for you. No one is trying to keep that right from you...at least not here.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

You are not discerning Simply.

God is available to all who seek with true heart and mind.

God doesnt limit a soul in such a way to have to know Jesus.

But you are free to believe this. I am not trying to take that from you.

Can you not give me the same freedom I give you? If you can bring your thoughts here...why cant I? I welcome your disagreements.

The Spirit of Life, The Holy Spirit, its all of God Simply. The kingdom is within you. Do you not understand that? We are all born with a spark of God...its how we can reach Thee before books were ever here. God never left us in darkness...never. But many want to find thee through things of Earth.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
[Can you not give me the same freedom I give you? If you can bring your thoughts here...why cant I? ]

How is me bringing my thoughts to this post being percieved by you as me trying to stop you from doing the same ??? That makes no sense ...

Your free all day long to say whatever you please .I believe I have that same right .My rights do not exceed your rights ..And I dont feel threatened at all by your right to express your thoughts .Why do you feel threatened by mine ?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join