It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My mothers near death experience-video

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imago Dei
Well you guys are welcome to carry on choosing your delusions in doing what FEELS right. Personally I will fear and tremble at His every word. Which means respect with awe every word that is written, among other things.

"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law" From the satanic bible. It means do what every feels right, do what ever you want.

Good luck to you.

All the while I have been saying people must actually follow the commandments and not sin. That is a far cry from what you say. In fact, the mainstream Christian point of view is more in line with your quote from the satanic bible, as all one needs to do is believe in Jesus and then they can do whatever they want and be forgiven.

What you do is a pretty good example of why people dislike Christians. And it sucks, because they reject it over people like you, but then they miss all the truth in it. This is exactly what happened to me.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Absolute drivel. You arent forgiven for breaking the law, just becuase you stop breaking the law now (which I highly doubt). The penalty for breakings Gods law is death. You can't go out and commit a crime and say "but your honuor, Ive stopped doing that now" It's rediculous in the extreme to say such a thing and thats breaking the law in real real life, let alone God's law.

All that is asked of people is for them to fix their mistakes. Sin = mistakes. Repent = fix/change. As you fix your mistakes and no longer do them, then you are repenting for your sins.

I'm certainly not perfect, I probably eat and enjoy food a bit too much which I don't think is good. I also smoke, which is an addiction and I do not think that is good. But these are personal issues I deal with, and are not breaking the commandments. I listed the 10 commandments, and answered them honestly. Those things listed I do not find that hard to follow. I can understand the reason for them, I can understand why they are there. Jesus provides that understanding when he shows what the principles behind them were based on.

Read Matthew 7. It's a parent/child relationship, not some judge. With your child, do you punish them just because they deserve it, or do you do it in order to teach them a lesson? What is it that you actually seek as a loving parent? For your child to no longer do the bad things. If your child no longer does those things, then you forgive them. Because you love them.

But if your child says - ok, I won't do that anymore, but then goes off and does it again, then the child did not learn the lesson. At which point you have to punish them or whatever some more. You don't do this because you like to hurt the child, you do it because you care about them, and do not want them to keep making the mistakes.

Which one does the will of the father? The one who says ok, but doesn't do it. Or the one who says no, but then thinks better of it later?

Sorry, but your lost in your sins and in your delusions. I suggest you leave the bible out of whatever faith/beliefs you hold, because you cant have your cake and eat too.

Sorry, but it turns out you are not the authority. I quote the bible because I think the things I quote are true. I am not a man of blind faith, and I do not carry beliefs. I have understanding, there is a difference.

But I do find it humorous that you would try to steer me away from the bible, which you say you believe is the word of god.

Your beliefs are totally unscriptural and unfounded. You need to write another text of your own, the bible definitely does not align with your beliefs. Your are allowed to believe what you want but you do not have the freewill to change Gods will or the word of God to suit your own opinions, that's breaking Gods law aswell you know, and comes with a very severe punishmenst, especially since you are preaching it on the world wide web to any who will listen to it..

Prove it. If the bible is not inline with my beliefs, but are in line with yours, then prove it. You have yet to even say anything directly about the things I've posted. Instead, all you do is give 1 liner responses calling me a liar and other names, all the while just saying I'm wrong without giving any reason or substance as to why.

I don't know why you are warning me. I actually know the father, and my understandings come from the father. As such, you making threats towards me are plain out useless. Not once was I told to go get a bible, but I started noticing quotes of Jesus and couldn't believe the truth he was speaking. Where as you just want to put me down, other people were kind enough to show me where the bible talked about my experiences as well, almost exactly. I know these things are not coincidental.

By the way you the left the part out where Jesus says "depart from me, I never knew you"

No I didn't. In fact, it's part of what I bolded and the entire point of the passages I quoted, as they give the reasons why he will say that.

As you freely admit you dont know Him, then clearly He doesn't now you.

The reason I even talk about Jesus at all is because I recognize the father within him. I know for myself that what he says is true. Jesus says it is not him that does those things, but the father within him. In this way, I actually do know Jesus. However, I have never meet a being that identified themselves as Jesus to me. In that way, I do not know Jesus. I did however once have a dream, in which at the end I was being sent off by what I immediately thought/felt was Jesus and others, but that is about as close to that as I can ever remember.

YOU DONT BELIEVE ON HIM, so why on earth are you quoting this scripture???? You are saying he is only an example for you to follow. WRONG!

I believe in the truth, the light and the way. I believe Jesus is an example of that.

But, even if I didn't believe in him, what does it have to do with what the scripture said? Rather than addressing the points I made, where he directly says you have to do what he says, you instead attacked me personally and ignored it completely.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia

Well you guys are welcome to carry on choosing your delusions in doing what FEELS right. Personally I will fear and tremble at His every word. Which means respect with awe every word that is written, among other things.

"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law" From the satanic bible. It means do what every feels right, do what ever you want.

Good luck to you.

All the while I have been saying people must actually follow the commandments and not sin. That is a far cry from what you say. In fact, the mainstream Christian point of view is more in line with your quote from the satanic bible, as all one needs to do is believe in Jesus and then they can do whatever they want and be forgiven.

What you do is a pretty good example of why people dislike Christians. And it sucks, because they reject it over people like you, but then they miss all the truth in it. This is exactly what happened to me.

Man Ive never said anything of the sort.

Whilst cleaning up ones act and obeying God' s law is to be commended and applauded, it will not pay for your previous sin. Your missing the point, that's the job of Christ whom you reject, and if anyone listens to the tripe your spouting, they will be as lost as you are. I recommend that they don't . By the way if you hate me, thats an other commandment broken by you Jesus equates it to murder. So you better control your emotions. You havent said one word of truth regarding scripture, you've twisted it completly out of context, youve lied about what I've said and what I believe and if people reject the truth of the word of God, because of me, it wont be because I have lied, it will because they have rejected the truth, and they will have to answer to God for that, and they wont be able to blame me when they stand before Him having rejected Christ, because All I do is plead that people be pursuaded that He is the only way unto salvation . And if you know your scripture you will no why they hate me too.

You say you eat and drink too much, do you mean alcohol?

I eat too much and smoke cigarrettes too. Trying to give them up is the hardest thing for me. Ive struggled with booze over the years too, but I dont drink any more by the grace of God. I need to quit smoking next.

So you see, Im not claiming to be holier than thou or anyone else, I need God to help me, I cant do it on my own.

But the bible is crystal on these things ,man, crystal, what you are saying is not biblical, but I am beginning to sense that you mean well and your are genuine and your are not an intentional disinf merchant, well at least I certainly hope your arent. By the way, you cant insult Christians for defending the bible and then use scripture out of context in the hopes of winning an arguement aginst one of them. That's just too funny.

I'm beginning to realise your just a bit of a hard case.

You'll be alright, dont worry about me for now, but keep reading your bible and praying. With an OPEN MIND AND OPEN SPIRIT PLEASE!

Forget about christians and churches and organised religion etc etc , and just read the freaken book will ya?? Pay particular attention to the words Jesus says aswell. In fact if you can get a red letter verison where all the words jesus speaks are in red, and just read them first, if you dont get an eye opener and a soul openr after that, then well.....we wont go there now.

All the best. God bless you

NOW FINALLY

QUOTE All that is asked of people is for them to fix their mistakes. Sin = mistakes. Repent = fix/change. As you fix your mistakes and no longer do them, then you are repenting for your sins. UNQUOTE

ALL THAT IS ASKED IS TO REPENT - CONFESS - BELIEVE IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST THAT HE IS WHOM HE SAID HE WAS IE GOD THE SAVIOUR - BE BAPTISED AND THEN LIVE AS FAITHFUL AND OBEDIENT LIFE as humanley possible ABIDING IN HIM -

UNTIL THIS HAS BEEN DONE YOU ARE NOT A CHILD OF GOD AND THE FATHER IS NOT IN YOU. IT IS THE BLOOD OF CHRIST THAT SAVES YOU CANT CLEAN UP YOUR OWN ACT.

QUOTE: I believe in the truth, the light and the way. I believe Jesus is an example of that. UNQUOTE

WRONG, JESUS IS NOT AN EXAMPLE OF THAT - JESUS IS THAT!!!

If you want to carry on with this, be my quest But I already know what you believe.

Now I know you dont like hearing this stuff, that's clear, but I make no appolgy, this is the whole basis of the Christian faith, and the bible simply to lead you to this fact, its to be used to argue with epopel who belive in what it says.

If I have been over zealous at the expense of your feelings. I will appologise for that. Please forgive me. Im not here to win arguements, I would rather wins people to Christ. Mind you for the record, Im not here to evangelize either, but it comes with the territory sometimes.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by Imago Dei]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
delete

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Whilst cleaning up ones act and obeying God' s law is to be commended and applauded, it will not pay for your previous sin. Your missing the point, that's the job of Christ whom you reject, and if anyone listens to the tripe your spouting, they will be as lost as you are. I recommend that they don't . By the way if you hate me, thats an other commandment broken by you Jesus equates it to murder. So you better control your emotions. You havent said one word of truth regarding scripture, you've twisted it completly out of context, youve lied about what I've said and what I believe and if people reject the truth of the word of God, because of me, it wont be because I have lied, it will because they have rejected the truth, and they will have to answer to God for that, and they wont be able to blame me when they stand before Him having rejected Christ, because All I do is plead that people be pursuaded that He is the only way unto salvation . And if you know your scripture you will no why they hate me too.

I've never hinted at all towards hating you. If I hated you, then I wouldn't respond to you at all. However, I am about at my limit for the amount of crap I am willing to put up with. I never said anything remote to hating you, but then for some reason you mention it.

You say you eat and drink too much, do you mean alcohol?

Don't think I mentioned drink at all. I do not drink alcohol. I might have a beer or a shot on social occasions, but that isn't very often. Last drink I had was over 2 years ago, not a big deal to me. Alcohol in itself is not "bad", but it enables things which are bad. That is what is bad about it. It's never been a vice for me.

I eat too much and smoke cigarrettes too. Trying to give them up is the hardest thing for me. Ive struggled with booze over the years too, but I dont drink any more by the grace of God. I need to quit smoking next.

These are personal issues to work at, they are not sins in themselves as far as the commandments go. Being a drunk is not a sin, Noah was a drunk. It's not very good, and it's not something I would want to be, or suggest someone do, but it's not a sin in itself. But again, it can be an enabler for other sins, and so it's best to do away with it if it enables such things. While it may be true that you are able to quit by the grace of god, the other things god gives you is much much much greater.

So you see, Im not claiming to be holier than thou or anyone else, I need God to help me, I cant do it on my own.

Has nothing to do with being holier than thou or anything like that. In the end, all are equal outside the father who is greater than all, even Jesus. Some people are merely fast learners and we all have our own individual issues and experiences to work at and have, outside just following the commandments. The commandments being followed are a requirement to live in a society without evil, or what one would call a heavenly society. You can not expect to live in a society without theft, if you are a thief yourself. Your presence makes that impossible. This is the reason we were removed from the garden to being with. It is not just about punishment, it's done to protect all the other life/souls who are not evil.

But the bible is crystal on these things ,man, crystal, what you are saying is not biblical, but I am beginning to sense that you mean well and your are genuine and your are not an intentional disinf merchant, well at least I certainly hope your arent. By the way, you cant insult Christians for defending the bible and then use scripture out of context in the hopes of winning an arguement aginst one of them. That's just too funny.

I'm beginning to realise your just a bit of a hard case.

What I say is beyond biblical. I did not learn from the bible, I can say and explain the same things without it. You will notice I mostly quote Jesus, and some of the OT.

I reject Paul and think he is a false prophet. He contradicts Jesus over and over, and while Jesus is an example of all that I was shown and taught, Paul is the opposite of that.

What you say to me is not of the bible, it's of the church. Jesus was killed by the pharisees and those of power. Those of power then hijacked the message and added physical replacements for spiritual things and understanding. It took things to make them as literal as possible, robbing the people of real understanding. It then proceeded to kill anyone who did have understanding, such as people like me, and made people choose between going along with the way you see things, or to be tortured or murdered, and many times as much as possible.

How does this church gain so much power before the return of Jesus?

How can this church be of Jesus/God, when it's fruits are clearly rotten? In Matthew 7 it says a good tree can not put out bad fruit. It tells us to look at the actions/fruits, instead of someone just claiming to be doing things in the name of Jesus.

You'll be alright, dont worry about me for now, but keep reading your bible and praying. With an OPEN MIND AND OPEN SPIRIT PLEASE!

When I apply the understanding of Jesus to the world in front of me, Christianity is a satanic religion, built on sacrifice of the truth so that the lie may live. The real church is not physical at all. The real church is within, it is present on heaven and earth, because the kingdom of heaven is within. It is built on understanding, wisdom and knowledge which are the most valuable things in the eyes of the father. In the time of Jesus a place of worship was a synagogue.

Forget about christians and churches and organised religion etc etc , and just read the freaken book will ya?? Pay particular attention to the words Jesus says aswell. In fact if you can get a red letter verison where all the words jesus speaks are in red, and just read them first, if you dont get an eye opener and a soul openr after that, then well.....we wont go there now.

Jesus is who I quote 99% of the time. It's about the only thing I accept out of the NT. Do you actually read what I type? All that Jesus says I already knew when I read it. I know it from the father, the same father I recognize as speaking through Jesus.

Do you think Jesus did what he did to sell books? He did it so that people could find the father. If you find the father, then you do not need the book. However, I have obviously found out that if you do find the father, then you will see truth in the bible.

You are putting your foundation above your roof. All things need to be in their proper place, otherwise the house will not be sturdy. Scripture is not the authority, it's meant to help bring understanding. You tell me to read Jesus, but that is exactly what he says.

ALL THAT IS ASKED IS TO REPENT - CONFESS - BELIEVE IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST THAT HE IS WHOM HE SAID HE WAS IE GOD THE SAVIOUR - BE BAPTISED AND THEN LIVE AS FAITHFUL AND OBEDIENT LIFE as humanley possible ABIDING IN HIM -

And Jesus says those who believe will walk the path. Which is exactly what I say. You put all emphasis on his name, but it's not such things that are important. It's not even his real name anyway.

UNTIL THIS HAS BEEN DONE YOU ARE NOT A CHILD OF GOD AND THE FATHER IS NOT IN YOU. IT IS THE BLOOD OF CHRIST THAT SAVES YOU CANT CLEAN UP YOUR OWN ACT.

Sorry, you can't push around someone who already knows with such words. Yelling them doesn't help.

QUOTE: I believe in the truth, the light and the way. I believe Jesus is an example of that. UNQUOTE

WRONG, JESUS IS NOT AN EXAMPLE OF THAT - JESUS IS THAT!!!

What makes a man? A name? A title? Or their actions and what they do?

If you want to carry on with this, be my quest But I already know what you believe.

No you don't. You haven't got the foggiest clue, and I'm not saying that to be mean. I can only express a very small % of my actual overall understanding. We are talking about very very basic understandings here.

Now I know you dont like hearing this stuff, that's clear, but I make no appolgy, this is the whole basis of the Christian faith, and the bible simply to lead you to this fact, its to be used to argue with epopel who belive in what it says.

I know it is the entire basis of Christianity. That's why I call it Satanic and the anti-Christ religion. I'm not a Christian. I would NEVER serve what you think is god, and I refuse to believe that god has lower standards than I do.

If I have been over zealous at the expense of your feelings. I will appologise for that. Please forgive me. Im not here to win arguements, I would rather wins people to Christ. Mind you for the record, Im not here to evangelize either, but it comes with the territory sometimes.

Confrontation brings about understanding. Arguments and debates are not bad things, they are good things. As such, there is nothing to apologize for.

If you are trying to win people to Christ, then you are just a marketer selling a product with it's "free gift".

Matthew 23:15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

Proselyte = convert of religion btw. I mention it because I had to look it up the first time I read it.

All the things present in the time of Jesus is still going on today. They killed him to keep that power, and they will continue to have that power until the return of the truth(Jesus), as they are the lie.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by badmedia]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
In that case, you and I are fundamentally enemies, which means I will have to pray for you. Your deluded wicked doctrines are a gross misinterpretation of scripture and you have the audacity to call the true biblical faith satanic and the apostle paul a false profit. In that case you will have to call the Holy Bible satanic aswell.

Im guessing your a deluded deciple of tsarion and a follower of the mystery school religions. Or gnostic pagan of some sort, at best a free lance arm chair philospher who is only here for kicks.

Satan quoted scripture at Christ, he simply quoted it right back at him. You are of our father the devil. Which is all I am going to do from now if you respond directly to any of my posts. Although I kindly request that you resist the wicked temptation to do so.

Jhn 8:44 Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

PS: CAPITAL LETTER ARE CAPITAL LETTERS. THEY AREN'T A VOLUME BUTTON FOR TEXT.

PPS. Johny Cash was a Bible believing Christian. lol:

And they shall call his name immanuel, meaning God with us.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

In that case, you and I are fundamentally enemies, which means I will have to pray for you. Your deluded wicked doctrines are a gross misinterpretation of scripture and you have the audacity to call the true biblical faith satanic and the appostle paul a false profit. In that case you will haveto call the Holy Bible satanic aswell.

You keep saying it, but you never actually prove it. You are just accusing me of things.

Im guessing your a deluded deciple of tsarion and a follower of the mystery school religions. Or gnostic pagan of some sort, at best a free lance arm chair philospher who is only here for kicks.

More blind accusations and assumptions. Once again it is always me personally you attack, rather than trying to show me the errors in what I say. This isn't a debate, I try to give you understanding, and you just accuse me of random things.

Satan quoted scripture at Christ, he simply quoted it right back at him. You are of our father the devil. Which is all I am going to do from now if you respond directly to any of my posts. Although I kindly request that you resist the wicked temptation to do so.

Fine, quote some scripture back at me that isn't simply trying to accuse me of things as you do below.

Btw, you said your father is the devil in that quote when you said "our".

Jhn 8:44 Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Again, you are just using scripture as a way of accusing me of things, not in response to show understanding which is different.

Are you new to the net?

Btw, who is right? Paul or Jesus?

Jesus:

Matthew 23

9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

10Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.

Paul:

1 Cor 4

15 For though ye have ten thousand instructers in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.

16Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me.

Philemon 1

9Yet for love's sake I rather beseech thee, being such an one as Paul the aged, and now also a prisoner of Jesus Christ.

10I beseech thee for my son Onesimus, whom I have begotten in my bonds:

Jesus says there is only 1 father, do not call any man your father, and Paul runs around telling people he is their father.

Another quickie:

Paul:

Romans 8:23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.

Jesus:

John 3

3Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

4Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

5Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

Paul talks about redemption of the body, and of the flesh to be "adopted". Jesus instead says you must be born again of the spirit.

There are many more. There are actual reasons for why I do not accept Paul as being true, which I can easily give. These are just a few examples.

So who is right?

Paul does what politicians do. They praise the symbolism and idols heavily, while promising false gifts, and then lead people down a path that is different/wrong and goes against the actual understandings.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

In that case, you and I are fundamentally enemies, which means I will have to pray for you. Your deluded wicked doctrines are a gross misinterpretation of scripture and you have the audacity to call the true biblical faith satanic and the appostle paul a false profit. In that case you will haveto call the Holy Bible satanic aswell.

PPS. Johny Cash was a Bible believing Christian. lol:

And they shall call his name immanuel, meaning God with us.

A person of a humbled nature doesnt pray for someone because they have to...they do it because they care and because they feel it is what Christ would do...or Buddah or whoever is ones footsteps they follow in.

As much as you claim you follow Jesus...I find your nature prideful about your wisdoms you claim. You shall judge your own self harshly one day in your divine eye since you have judged others so harshly.

Most people here do believe a little differently, being they all feel they have a personal relation with their spirit....who are you to say that even though their faith has lead them to be a better person that God will still see fit for them to be punished?

You are full of hot air from a book. You are not full of a spirit of life that is holy....it is not hard to see. This is why the book can be dangerous....it makes people think they are armed with power.

This is a thread about a NDE. I dont mind it going a little off topic but you have a way of bringing a new ugliness to threads without respecting peoples birth right to believe what they feel to be the right way. You have no proof what so ever for anything because all of this debating revolves around faith and belief. You can not prove it and neither can I or anyone else. At least I can admit that...I know that one day I have to stand up for or against everyone I cross paths with.

Learn how to make your point and stay on topic....learn how to speak from your spirit instead of something in a material object in which we are to not live for and learn to detatch from.

Do you not think Jesus will show you himself? Do you not think the words 'Seek and you shall find' are true? Do you not understand to love your neighbor becuase you have learned this is your divine nature....instead of because you have to?

I really dont need any answers....I really dont...I am sure footed in my path and I know I dont need any man to back me. I dont live for this life and I am here with a purpose. I am willing to lay down and offer my physical life for the lesson of love.

The mind is a tricky thing...one can trick themselves because they find comfort in a belief. One has to be very careful when accepting a belief...you should be able to understand it and explain it...without repeating someone else's words.

As much as you say you feel for all of these lost people....I assure you the way you have displayed yourself over the last week....many are praying for you and sending you love....but they dont need to say this because they seek no gratification for what they do....they do it because it is their divine nature to do so....and they dont need to tell anyone how lost they may think you are or to tell you how much they have to now pray for you.

I expect in this thread that all beliefs be respected....for it is the birth right of each individual to not be forced or feel forced to believe in something that doesnt seem right to them. I welcome all faiths to respond and surely it can be done in a respectable way. I dont hold faiths against anyone...I have no enemies....in Gods eyes...we are all a part of Thee. The ones that are lost are without love....life has done them wrong somehow and this blinds them from allowing themselves to be loved.

I notice how you have said in other threads how sick you are of these 'lost ones' twisting Gods word. Did God not prepare you for a hard road....and fill you with patients? Funny, because that is what Thee did for me. I was shown how hard the road was, I was shown how much my nature had to change before I began trading words with others. My entire being changed to a more humbled patient and forgiving self who tried to only live for others.

To really think God would punish a good person because they had trouble accepting God left them a message in a book....that is really really shallow thinking on God, by you. God knows the soul....its not about accepting a blood shed...its about bringing out a divine light here in this darkness.

My best to all
LV

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I'm obviously not the only one being attacked here, but as far as it goes towards me, I worry more when it's not being done.

It honestly doesn't bother me. I'm not trying to hijack your thread or anything, but it is against my nature to ignore such things, it will drive me crazy if I can't address such things.

I've dealt with this stuff, and much worse my entire life. I lived in Cullman Alabama when I was a kid, and a good bit of my family still lives there(or real close to there, 1 county away).

I'm use to it and I expect it. To be completely honest, I am more comfortable with it than to be praised. Being praised makes me more uncomfortable because I don't do things for praise, but it's difficult because I am happy when I come across those with understanding. When I am attacked so harshly, I feel as I am doing what I need to be doing.

When a farmer is planting seeds, it's not uncommon to find some places where the soil is harder than other places. And it's not me he really attacks, it's just his assumptions about me that he is attacking. That's how I look at it.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

My best to all
LV

I dont have a divine eye. And I don't follow your relgious beliefs, and you dont follow mine, so therfore we are at cross purposes, but I have a right to state what I believe as you do, and clearly you are passing judgement on me, which is very hypocritcal of you to say the least.

The lord instructs us to pray for our enemy's which is foreign concept to most. And I am sorry but those who reject the truth in the bible are not friends of God. Christ said he didnt come to judge, he came to save, and those who rejectt his truth will bring upon themselves their own judgment.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I here ya Badmedia...I do. I just would like to see this kind of discussion going on in a thread that is meant for debates. Someone may check in to this thread and see pages of a debate and loose interests.

I was actually enjoying the discussions myself...but for the sake of the thread and my mothers experience which means so much to me....I just dont want to get pages full of a debate....ya know?

I thought you were making a great discussion with great points...but I could also see 3 more pages building up real quick that really didnt pertain to the topic....so pls forgive if I jolted the discussion.

My best
LV

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia

I'm obviously not the only one being attacked here, but as far as it goes towards me, I worry more when it's not being done.

It honestly doesn't bother me. I'm not trying to hijack your thread or anything, but it is against my nature to ignore such things, it will drive me crazy if I can't address such things.

I've dealt with this stuff, and much worse my entire life. I lived in Cullman Alabama when I was a kid, and a good bit of my family still lives there(or real close to there, 1 county away).

I'm use to it and I expect it. To be completely honest, I am more comfortable with it than to be praised. Being praised makes me more uncomfortable because I don't do things for praise, but it's difficult because I am happy when I come across those with understanding. When I am attacked so harshly, I feel as I am doing what I need to be doing.

When a farmer is planting seeds, it's not uncommon to find some places where the soil is harder than other places. And it's not me he really attacks, it's just his assumptions about me that he is attacking. That's how I look at it.

Cry me a river.... Im not attacking you at all, you are attacking the word of God and perverting it. I dont know you from a bar of soap farmer Joe, like you I am only responding to your written words, so don't set your self up as some kind of religious martyre who is enduring persecution, its only an internet forum. You are nowhere near the coal face of reality in a place like this, where anyone can jump up on their soap box annonymously and spout what every twisted thoughts come into their deluded minds. You will never be called to die for your beliefs because your beliefs are of this fallen world, and the ruler of this falllen word will bless you for your twsiting of Gods word.

And by the way you started this by attacking me. It's me who isn't backing down.

And belive me, exposing your rubbish is simple pimple, I've been in other forums where moderators are assigned to sit on christians waiting for them to put a foot wrong in order to ban them instantly. Sites where verbal abuse and character assasination is an excepted part of the debate particulary when Christians are being slandered and abused, it's all fair play to them, so you dont have a clue what it means to be attacked for your beliefs. I've had upto 6 people at once abusing me for having a biblical chrsitian belief, and I never lose my cool and I didnt get banned. The word of God convicts people without me having to do anything. And people hate it because they are governed by the spirit of this world and that sprit hates God and the very mention of his name.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I understand, such was actually the reason I opened the thread to begin with.

I just can't stop myself when I see things.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

My best to all
LV

I dont have a divine eye. And I don't follow your relgious beliefs, and you dont follow mine, so therfore we are at cross purposes, but I have a right to state what I believe as you do, and clearly you are passing judgement on me, which is very hypocritcal of you to say the least.

The lord instructs us to pray for our enemy's which is foreign concept to most. And I am sorry but those who reject the truth in the bible are not friends of God. Christ said he didnt come to judge, he came to save, and those who rejectt his truth will bring upon themselves their own judgment.

I am not taking a right from you...I am asking you to respect that the title of this thread is not about a debate or even about trying to prove a faith or belief.

I pass judgment on you in ways that help me see what kind of person I dont want to be or do want to be. I would never tell someone that now I 'have' to pray for them.

If Christ is going to come judge...then why do you feel it is your responsibility to tell everyone how much they are a 'liar'.

Dont worry Imago...no one is going anywhere and there are plenty of threads made for just this type of thing.

As much as I wish to let this great discussion go on...I would appreciate it if it can be picked up in a more fitting thread topic.

Thanks
LV

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I here ya Badmedia...I do. I just would like to see this kind of discussion going on in a thread that is meant for debates. Someone may check in to this thread and see pages of a debate and loose interests.

I was actually enjoying the discussions myself...but for the sake of the thread and my mothers experience which means so much to me....I just dont want to get pages full of a debate....ya know?

I thought you were making a great discussion with great points...but I could also see 3 more pages building up real quick that really didnt pertain to the topic....so pls forgive if I jolted the discussion.

My best
LV

You will note I said many post back to give you a break on this thread, but he kept going. So when he stops having cracks at my posts, I will aswell, now you are doing the same thing. You reap what you sew, Farmer Joe knows all about sewing seeds.

By the way, he does the same in every thread he stomps into, and admits he cant control himself. 3000 plus posts of rubbish in this site doesnt make you an internet forum authority Badmedia.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Imago Dei

Go back and re read....

I pop on and see the discussion between you and badmedia....

I chose to respond to you because I felt you were the one trying to turn the thread into a debate...with someone that I find has alot of wise words. Besides the fact that I could of joined badmedia in disagreeing with you....I chose to send you a post showing how I was not pleased with the ongoing circling of the same ol same I hear from ya on other threads.

Badmedia was saying to me....that he knew I was not attacking at him in my complaining about the thread staying on topic....he knew I wasnt pointing my complaints at him directly sense I posted my complaint to you.....

No one said you were attacking anyone....

Besides, Badmedia can stand for him/herself very well...I know I dont need to rescue Badmedia from any poster.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Go back and re read....

I pop on and see the discussion between you and badmedia....

I chose to respond to you because I felt you were the one trying to turn the thread into a debate...with someone that I find has alot of wise words. Besides the fact that I could of joined badmedia in disagreeing with you....I chose to send you a post showing how I was not pleased with the ongoing circling of the same ol same I hear from ya on other threads.

Badmedia was saying to me....that he knew I was not attacking at him in my complaining about the thread staying on topic....he knew I wasnt pointing my complaints at him directly sense I posted my complaint to you.....

No one said you were attacking anyone....

Besides, Badmedia can stand for him/herself very well...I know I dont need to rescue Badmedia from any poster.

Well I notice you too come out with the same circle of things on other threads.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

And your point...surely I was giving my thoughts on the topic of the thread...

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

And your point...surely I was giving my thoughts on the topic of the thread...

My point is you said this to me two posts back...???

I chose to send you a post showing how I was not pleased with the ongoing circling of the same ol same I hear from ya on other threads

Now if you look back you will see I said this ages ago....

Now lets give this lovely lady who started this thread topic a break, this is all off topic, and its not fair that we are at each others throats.

And I would have let things lie if he didnt keep mouthing off, and by the way, he came trolling into other threads simply to mouth off more. So give it a rest please. And you go back and re-read.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join