It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My mothers near death experience-video

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imago Dei
No. I'm calling you a liar.

Funny thing about you Christians. You're all about a personal relationship with God, but hell will come before you actually allow it. That's a fact jack.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia

Funny thing about you Christians. You're all about a personal relationship with God, but hell will come before you actually allow it. That's a fact jack.

Nothing you have said so far is a fact.
Funny thing about you pagan luciferians, you think your God. Rediculous!

[edit on 26-6-2009 by Imago Dei]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Nothing you have said so far is a fact.
Funny thing about you pagan luciferians, you think your God. Rediculous!

John 14:20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

I gave you understanding and reasons, all I got in return from you was being called a liar, and a pagan luciferian. Sorry, but it's really pathetic.

Here are 2 posts that describe the father and son relationship.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 26-6-2009 by badmedia]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Jhn 14:20 At that day ye shall know that I [am] in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

This is Jesus, speaking, you said you dont know jesus, so therefore you are not in Him and therefore you are not in the father you have suitably left jesus out of the equasion and you havethe audacity to quotethis scripture out of context.

All you showed me was a consdecending smarty pants attitude and a mocking of biblical christianity whom the bible belongs too.

It would be like you going to a muslim and quoting the Koran to him to win an arguement about Jesus being God. It's not gonna wash. I dont know how you newagey whatever it is you think you are can get away with that sort of rubbish, twisting the scripture to high heaven. It makes me sick to the back teeth.

Your blatantly lieing about the meaning of scripture and the meaning of the bible, and if you cant see that, then you are delusional. That or a freelance wacko who thinks you can twist the word of God to mean whatever you darn well want it to mean, well sorry. YOU CANT.

here you go again....

"Where people like Jesus come in, or what you call faith is he shows you the correct path by example of what is needed to you. To make the correct choices that lead down the correct path. Most christians however are more worried about persecuting those who do wrong, which is to ignore the example and do the wrong yourself(hypocrisy). "

people like Jesus if you please...Jesus is and was God in the flesh, there are no people like Jesus, again you think you can aspire to be like Jesus. Wrong, you cant save yourself, or else he wouldn't have bothered his backside coming down out of comfy old lovely heaven to be mocked and put to death by the scum of the earth AKA human beings

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Imago Dei

I don't know Jesus, but I do know the father that is speaking through him. I do recognize the father within him, and the understanding of the father.

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

7If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

8Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.

9Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

10Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

He says plain as day in the same sentence you quoted earlier about only through Jesus - I am the truth, the way and the light. And those are the things I was search for when I found the father. I was not search for "Jesus", I was searching for those things.

If those things are how we define Jesus, then I certainly do know him. But if you mean a being named Jesus, then I do not know him.

The father told me idols and such are not important and that people who focus on those things miss the point. It is the understanding they provide that is important.

To worship Jesus the idol is about like giving a cat a bowl of milk. And rather than the cat drinking the milk, it worships the bowl that brought it, but doesn't drink the milk. Hate me for it, but I drink the milk.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
LeoVirgo - very interesting -

Have you seen this website before about Near death experiences....

www.nderf.org...

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Mor bunkum form you

QUOTE: "And this is where Jesus/Faith comes into the picture. It is not enough to simply believe in Jesus, you have to actually walk the path he showed you. You have to take the actions and make the decisions that mimic him, then you will make the correct choices that will lead you into the dimension of heaven. If you do bad things, then you go down dimensions where bad things happen. Thus why the hypocrite doesn't get to heaven, because of his own actions, not just because he knew it was wrong and believed the action to be wrong" Diehard Christians call this stuff "new age" and reject it all, without realizing it is talking about the same basic things." UNQUOTE

Die hard Christians (who know the bible) call this stuff lunacy. Again, Jesus is not your role model, he is your saviour. You aint getting near heaven unless you accept this. But I agree on one lvel, Faith without works is dead, a Christian, a true Christian, needs to take action. I worship God, the spirit lead me to Christ, the Christ led me to the fathre, all three are one. Ive been accused of being a pagan fdor beliving that on this site. Its quite biblical. Th eopposite is true, if you dont belive it, your a pagan heathen. Perhaps luciferain was a bit harsh. Sorry about that.

Now lets give this lovely lady who started this thread topic a break, this is all off topic, and its not fair that we are at each others throats.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

"Where people like Jesus come in, or what you call faith is he shows you the correct path by example of what is needed to you. To make the correct choices that lead down the correct path. Most christians however are more worried about persecuting those who do wrong, which is to ignore the example and do the wrong yourself(hypocrisy). "

people like Jesus if you please...Jesus is and was God in the flesh, there are no people like Jesus, again you think you can aspire to be like Jesus. Wrong, you cant save yourself, or else he wouldn't have bothered his backside coming down out of comfy old lovely heaven to be mocked and put to death by the scum of the earth AKA human beings

No people like Jesus? Once again from John 14

12Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

He did what he did to be an example to follow. He died because you do not fight evil by taking up evil yourself. If you do that, then you just add to it. Thus, rather than fighting back, he showed there is nothing to fear in physical death, and walked the talk.

If he had fought back, then he would have been trying to save himself, which he says do not do. If he had done that, then he would not have been able to keep the commandments of the father.

As it says, if you believe in him, then you will do as he says. If you love him, then you will keep his commandments.

John 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

Once again from John 14.

Let me guess, you were saved based on John 3:16

16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Whosoever believeth in him? See the quote I gave earlier about what those who believe will do?

12Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

At what point does it occur to you that it's not just me you are arguing with?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

No people like Jesus? Once again from John 14

He did what he did to be an example to follow. He died because you do not fight evil by taking up evil yourself. If you do that, then you just add to it. Thus, rather than fighting back, he showed there is nothing to fear in physical death, and walked the talk.

If he had fought back, then he would have been trying to save himself, which he says do not do. If he had done that, then he would not have been able to keep the commandments of the father.

As it says, if you believe in him, then you will do as he says. If you love him, then you will keep his commandments.

John 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

Once again from John 14.

Let me guess, you were saved based on John 3:16

16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Whosoever believeth in him? See the quote I gave earlier about what those who believe will do?

At what point does it occur to you that it's not just me you are arguing with?

What? Im defending biblical scripture with more than one on this site if thats what you mean. But thats not unusual in the slightest and to be expected. Your off quoting scripture again, your unbeliveable. What do you mean "I suppose I believe in John 3:16? I believe the bible is the word of God, all of it. The word led me to the Christ. I know him, I dont just know about Him. You dont seem to get that. I know Him, you think you can be like Him, Your out of your mind dude, completely out of it. DO you take drugs??

Right Ive got you now.

Do you and have you always and will you always continue to keep the whole of the law of God perfectly, answer me that with a straight face and an honest answer.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Mor bunkum form you

QUOTE: "And this is where Jesus/Faith comes into the picture. It is not enough to simply believe in Jesus, you have to actually walk the path he showed you. You have to take the actions and make the decisions that mimic him, then you will make the correct choices that will lead you into the dimension of heaven. If you do bad things, then you go down dimensions where bad things happen. Thus why the hypocrite doesn't get to heaven, because of his own actions, not just because he knew it was wrong and believed the action to be wrong" Diehard Christians call this stuff "new age" and reject it all, without realizing it is talking about the same basic things." UNQUOTE

Die hard Christians (who know the bible) call this stuff lunacy. Again, Jesus is not your role model, he is your saviour. You aint getting near heaven unless you accept this. But I agree on one lvel, Faith without works is dead, a Christian, a true Christian, needs to take action. I worship God, the spirit lead me to Christ, the Christ led me to the fathre, all three are one. Ive been accused of being a pagan fdor beliving that on this site. Its quite biblical. Th eopposite is true, if you dont belive it, your a pagan heathen. Perhaps luciferain was a bit harsh. Sorry about that.

Now lets give this lovely lady who started this thread topic a break, this is all off topic, and its not fair that we are at each others throats.

He is savior by showing people how to follow the commandments properly. He fulfills the law in order to bring about understanding on following them the correct way. It is by his example that one can see how to walk the path exactly. Such is to believe for the very works sake.

Once again from John 14.

11Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

"OR ELSE", even if you do not believe he is the son of god or whatever, you can atleast believe for the very works sake. You can atleast see what he did was right and the way and follow that.

IF you know the father, then why are you so poor? And I am not talking about physical wealth, I am talking about where is your wisdom and understanding? The world can give you a bible, but the father does not give as this world does.

Sorry, but if you view Jesus as a sacrifice, it ends up being a sacrifice of the truth(Jesus) so that the lie of this world could live. If you find salvation in the death of truth, then you live in the lie. If you find salvation in the life of truth, then you are living in the truth.

People are told they don't have to walk the path and to just believe as an excuse for them to things that are not the path and to talk a path of death and destruction.

I tell you what, if you can name a more narrow path than following the path of Jesus, I'd love to hear it. Your path is not narrow, it is broad and even the rich man Jesus turns away gets in. Why is it that the rich man meets the same fate as what Jesus said in what I say, but is suddenly ok with the churches "free gift"?

Why didn't Jesus tell the rich man to do what you say when the rich man asks what he needs to do? The rich man believed he was who he said he was. Is it that prankster Jesus at it again? Did we miss the part of the story where Jesus walks off laughing and saying - what a fool, all he really had to do is wait til I die and believe then.

You don't even base your opinions on the words of Jesus, it's all church doctrine.

I am hardly at your throat. No offense, but you are a light weight who relies mostly on ridicule and insults. I can do this all day long.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Mor bunkum form you

He is savior by showing people how to follow the commandments properly. He fulfills the law in order to bring about understanding on following them the correct way. It is by his example that one can see how to walk the path exactly. Such is to believe for the very works sake.

Once again from John 14.

11Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

"OR ELSE", even if you do not believe he is the son of god or whatever, you can atleast believe for the very works sake. You can atleast see what he did was right and the way and follow that.

IF you know the father, then why are you so poor? And I am not talking about physical wealth, I am talking about where is your wisdom and understanding? The world can give you a bible, but the father does not give as this world does.

Sorry, but if you view Jesus as a sacrifice, it ends up being a sacrifice of the truth(Jesus) so that the lie of this world could live. If you find salvation in the death of truth, then you live in the lie. If you find salvation in the life of truth, then you are living in the truth.

People are told they don't have to walk the path and to just believe as an excuse for them to things that are not the path and to talk a path of death and destruction.

I tell you what, if you can name a more narrow path than following the path of Jesus, I'd love to hear it. Your path is not narrow, it is broad and even the rich man Jesus turns away gets in. Why is it that the rich man meets the same fate as what Jesus said in what I say, but is suddenly ok with the churches "free gift"?

Why didn't Jesus tell the rich man to do what you say when the rich man asks what he needs to do? The rich man believed he was who he said he was. Is it that prankster Jesus at it again? Did we miss the part of the story where Jesus walks off laughing and saying - what a fool, all he really had to do is wait til I die and believe then.

You don't even base your opinions on the words of Jesus, it's all church doctrine.

Absolute tripe, all have sinned and fallen short, the wages of sin is death eternal death and separation from God. Why? Becuase we all break the law of God. Christ paid the penalty form that. Hios sacrfice was acceptable becuase he fufilled the prfect law of God perfecatly wher Adam and all humanity failed. If you are still in the line of the first Adam your doomed to hell. Get into the line of the last Adam and you have eternal life. Your way off beam Mr. Your out there on scooby snax professing quantum physics as your saviour.

we are saved through faith not of works so no one can boast like you are boasting Now.

because you are still in the first Adam, you only have human reasoning and intelect, you are spirtually blind. Let the living Christ open your eyes. Our Redeemer lives.
s

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

It is very easy to judge another when we feel we know a truth or wisdom's about God and our being.

Due to my own personal relation...I have come to the conclusion that personal relations are not the same for all......I have found a personal relation and it has lead me to being a better person, therefor I say it brought the divine in me out. My inner light now shines to others.

Personal relations are not something we should judge...but quoting scriptures to me is not a personal relation. It may back your coming or understanding of your personal relation....but ultimately it doesnt make the personal relation happen. One may read scriptures their whole life but never desire to seek past the scriptures to really see and hear.

Once I shed the idea of God being this forceful judge...demanding a killing for a sacrifice....I was shown me many possibilities and shown me....God is only love. This is not easy to understand...people say its believed that way because its easy...it is not easy to understand God not being this intervener all the time to save the day...it is not easy having to go back through a belief and readjust to see how what the spirit is showing be can be so. The answers are in scriptures, but not how its displayed to be read today.

When one see's how simple God is and how unsimplified we have made Thee....it is a sad thing. There are lower spirits out there...very wise indeed. Their nature is not a divine nature....they show primal ways (such as us humans do). This is the way one can find Thee....the image we are made in is not a physical image. It is a nature woven into our core...the image that is like our makers. Knowing good from evil...so we can know....we , our core being, and God....are not evil....it is the flesh itself that misleads and tempts...God is Holy. Something Holy has no reasons to be jealous...it knows what it is and knows it is above all.

Wisdoms are placed in many places. Before a book people saw God in creations..the perfect patterns, the breath of life, the reflections in the waters, the order of the seasons....and this is the nature template for us to see....God is order and love....not in a forceful way but in a natural patient way. It may takes many winters before a seed sprouts forth.....but nature is patient and nurturing. To think God would of just left the world and left us with man to write a book for him....come on. We are talking about God! The who is perfect. That book is not perfect!

NOW...with that said...there are many many wisdom's in there. Just because you have knowledge of the words does not mean one has grasped the wisdom. If a certain phrase rings true to a spirit....and others do not....they are discerning the spirit within! This is important...even if its not 100% right on....this shows, they are having a personal relation to Thee...they are seeking Thee....unlike blindly accepting something they are not sure of but are going to place all of their chips on the table anyways....

The ones waiting to be saved through the blood is the ones I fear most for. Just as though they fear for ones like me that dont accept the blood on my hands or that it was a requirement of blood.

It is very wrong when the Bible tells people to not use your own understanding. This is only what the orthodox leaders at that time needed...they needed people to listen and not question so there would be order and not chaos.

And about the carpenter dream by Imago.....um....I know this will mean nothing sense my moms experience was nothing to you of something real....but my mom saw Jesus this one time building something. She said there was blocks broken and scattered all over the place and he was trying to build something....but NO ONE was helping him. She said it was so sad, he was trying to hard, but it was impossible for him to do it by himself....but she couldnt understand why no one wasnt helping him.

Mabey we are all wrong....mabey we are not helping build the true temple....within.

Many blessings....I feel the passion in many people of love for God....and I so wish we could all agree on at least something. But like others, there are certain beliefs that make the foundation I stand on....and as much as I would like to agree with others....my spirit has chosen the path I am on....and it is about love and patients and mercy. It is about God making a way for all because Thee can because Thee is.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

It is very easy to judge another when we feel we know a truth or wisdom's about God and our being.

Due to my own personal relation...I have come to the conclusion that personal relations are not the same for all......I have found a personal relation and it has lead me to being a better person, therefor I say it brought the divine in me out. My inner light now shines to others.

Personal relations are not something we should judge...but quoting scriptures to me is not a personal relation. It may back your coming or understanding of your personal relation....but ultimately it doesnt make the personal relation happen. One may read scriptures their whole life but never desire to seek past the scriptures to really see and hear.

Once I shed the idea of God being this forceful judge...demanding a killing for a sacrifice....I was shown me many possibilities and shown me....God is only love. This is not easy to understand...people say its believed that way because its easy...it is not easy to understand God not being this intervener all the time to save the day...it is not easy having to go back through a belief and readjust to see how what the spirit is showing be can be so. The answers are in scriptures, but not how its displayed to be read today.

When one see's how simple God is and how unsimplified we have made Thee....it is a sad thing. There are lower spirits out there...very wise indeed. Their nature is not a divine nature....they show primal ways (such as us humans do). This is the way one can find Thee....the image we are made in is not a physical image. It is a nature woven into our core...the image that is like our makers. Knowing good from evil...so we can know....we , our core being, and God....are not evil....it is the flesh itself that misleads and tempts...God is Holy. Something Holy has no reasons to be jealous...it knows what it is and knows it is above all.

Wisdoms are placed in many places. Before a book people saw God in creations..the perfect patterns, the breath of life, the reflections in the waters, the order of the seasons....and this is the nature template for us to see....God is order and love....not in a forceful way but in a natural patient way. It may takes many winters before a seed sprouts forth.....but nature is patient and nurturing. To think God would of just left the world and left us with man to write a book for him....come on. We are talking about God! The who is perfect. That book is not perfect!

NOW...with that said...there are many many wisdom's in there. Just because you have knowledge of the words does not mean one has grasped the wisdom. If a certain phrase rings true to a spirit....and others do not....they are discerning the spirit within! This is important...even if its not 100% right on....this shows, they are having a personal relation to Thee...they are seeking Thee....unlike blindly accepting something they are not sure of but are going to place all of their chips on the table anyways....

The ones waiting to be saved through the blood is the ones I fear most for. Just as though they fear for ones like me that dont accept the blood on my hands or that it was a requirement of blood.

It is very wrong when the Bible tells people to not use your own understanding. This is only what the orthodox leaders at that time needed...they needed people to listen and not question so there would be order and not chaos.

And about the carpenter dream by Imago.....um....I know this will mean nothing sense my moms experience was nothing to you of something real....but my mom saw Jesus this one time building something. She said there was blocks broken and scattered all over the place and he was trying to build something....but NO ONE was helping him. She said it was so sad, he was trying to hard, but it was impossible for him to do it by himself....but she couldnt understand why no one wasnt helping him.

Mabey we are all wrong....mabey we are not helping build the true temple....within.

Many blessings....I feel the passion in many people of love for God....and I so wish we could all agree on at least something. But like others, there are certain beliefs that make the foundation I stand on....and as much as I would like to agree with others....my spirit has chosen the path I am on....and it is about love and patients and mercy. It is about God making a way for all because Thee can because Thee is.

Its a lie to belive that God lives within until we have confessd our sins repented of said sins and received Christ as redeemer. Its a conspiricay of satan that we are like God. I know you dont like that. But the bible is the only authority. The bibles says, unless two can be agreed we can not walk together.

The ecumunical movement led by the pope to unite all faiths into a one wolrd religion is biblical prophecy along with the one world government. Again, until you have been spritually reborn, you will never see these things and you will believe a lie. God doesnt even hear our prayers, he cant even look upon sin, meaning us, until we receive salvation. All this youtube stuff doesnt disproves the word of God.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

What? Im defending biblical scripture with more than one on this site if thats what you mean. But thats not unusual in the slightest and to be expected. Your off quoting scripture again, your unbeliveable. What do you mean "I suppose I believe in John 3:16? I believe the bible is the word of God, all of it. The word led me to the Christ. I know him, I dont just know about Him. You dont seem to get that. I know Him, you think you can be like Him, Your out of your mind dude, completely out of it. DO you take drugs??

So, now Jesus = bible? As I showed you, if you believe then you will walk the path. I find it interesting that you have such a problem with telling people they have to walk the path.

You know him huh? What does he look like? Does he just repeat the bible to you? Why do you have 0 knowledge outside the scriptures?

If you do not keep his commandments, then he will say he knows you not.

20Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

24Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

25And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

26And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:

27And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

28And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine:

29For he taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes.

But yet, I'm wrong because I say you actually have to do those things?

Right Ive got you now.

Do you and have you always and will you always continue to keep the whole of the law of God perfectly, answer me that with a straight face and an honest answer.

All I give are honest answers. Have I always? No. But do I now? Yes. I don't even have to be here. The commandments themselves are not that hard to follow honestly.

I am certainly not perfect, nor are the commandments even about being perfect. I have my vices that I deal with, same as others.

1. 'You shall have no other gods before Me.'

Not hard.

2 'You shall not make for yourself a carved image--any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.'

Not hard.

3: 'You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.'

Not hard.

4: 'Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.'

Pretty much do this every day.

5: 'Honor your father and your mother.'

Not hard.

'You shall not murder.'

Not hard.

7: 'You shall not commit adultery.'

Not hard, I don't even think about cheating on my wife, or other women. Although I did it so much in the past before being married that I pretty much got my fill. This is probably the hardest one for most people.

8: 'You shall not steal.'

Not hard.

9: 'You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.'

Not hard.

10: 'You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.'

Not hard.

I did many of them in the past, no doubt. But as I no longer do them, then I am forgiven as they are no longer issues. You do not ask for forgiveness if you simply say "please forgive me" and then you continue to them, you merely asked for a blind eye.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Its a lie to belive that God lives within until we have confessd our sins repented of said sins and received Christ as redeemer. Its a conspiricay of satan that we are like God. I know you dont like that. But the bible is the only authority. The bibles says, unless two can be agreed we can not walk together.

The ecumunical movement led by the pope to unite all faiths into a one wolrd religion is biblical prophecy along with the one world government. Again, until you have been spritually reborn, you will never see these things and you will believe a lie. God doesnt even hear our prayers, he cant even look upon sin, meaning us, until we receive salvation. All this youtube stuff doesnt disproves the word of God.

If the bible is divinely inspired, then the word of god is the word in which those people hear, not the word they right down. At best we can only express the understandings given by the father, and each will have their own ways of doing that. You keep putting limits on god. Limits on something with no limits. It's just silly.

Christianity seeks to be a one world religion, and won't be happy until it is such. But it's ok when they do it right?

28And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine:

Scribes = those who write scripture. Once again it is Jesus you argue with, not just me. He says plain as day - and the people were astonished by it. The scripture is not the authority, the people are. Why? Because the father is within. Thus, if someone is going by a personal relationship with the father, on the outside it will appear as if it comes from that person.

Sorry, but you accept the pharisees just as people did back then. They murdered Jesus to keep their power, and they have not lost it. Just because they no longer call themselves by the title does not mean their function and such doesn't exist. Thus why you are too look at their fruits.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Enjoyed the video, agreed with it and your post.

The only thing I would like to add is there is a difference between judging people, and between making good judgments for ourselves - which is wisdom.

It is not a problem to point out the faults and errors in each other, as such is a way of dealing with and fixing sin(mistakes). To do this is not to judge, but to:

Psalm 82

3Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.

4Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.

When we judge people, then we are wanting to punish them for their mistakes/sins. And when we want to punish, rather than help, then we ourselves sin and infringe on the free will of others.

But we should make good judgments for ourselves and try to help others with those things.

Think I gotta add all of Psalm 82 here now in support of what you said and the video.

1God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.

2How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah.

3Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.

4Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.

5They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.

6I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

7But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

8Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

Sorry to those who say otherwise, but it says ALL of you, not just some of you, not just people who did certain things, but ALL.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Imago Dei

The conspiracy of Satan is that you are not worthy, that you are filthy and that you have to be saved through blood (which means a life must be killed).

I used to follow the same thing...I thank God that I am saved from the shackles!

I thank God for allowing me to see how Thee will not force anything to any one. I thank God for showing me Thee's humbled nature.

Satan has surely mislead the masses....the ego of man has mislead his fellow man.

I am sure your thankful its a free world and no one can force a belief onto you....you are free to believe what feels right to you....but surely, if you need a God that is demanding and can show wrath and hate...then surely, that is what your maker will be.

You are one in the crowd, waiting on God.

But what you dont see....is God is waiting on you.

My best to you always
LV

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Thanks badmedia for your comments! I love that video so...it just 'feels' right and this is how my personal relation began to grow....by 'feeling' with my spirit.

I agree with you totally....its not that we are to judge someones fate...but we do need to judge for our own sake...to understand how we weigh and measure what we see to be right or wrong. We judge others for our own sake to feel our way to find our own path. If we dont like what another person is doing...lets say...mocking someone....we judge that for ourselves and note that we dont want to ever be like that. How awesome it is that our mind works this way....we process information, we feel the information how it sifts with our spirit...and we make a choice or decision on that feeling in which we might fall tempted to a darkness or might stand up and fight against a temptation. We do this all day long...process information and figure it out and use it for our future actions and choices. God made us that way for a reason I do believe.....to weigh and measure and sift. So totally accepting something just because...would greatly go against our mind and the way we are made to process.

I can remember being told not to judge....but I thought even as a kid...how do I know anything or figure anything if I dont judge rather if I see something as bad or good. Not judging that persons fate, but I even knew as a kid, it is a natural process that we do judge....we need to know if we perceive someone as being a healthy part of our lives, if we see a friend that can be a person to bring out the better or worse in us....we do judge, for ourselves and our own sake, but not for making someone think we know their fate.

My best to ya
LV

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Isa 66:4 I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose [that] in which I delighted not.

Isa 66:5 Hear the word of the LORD, ye that tremble at his word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name's sake, said, Let the LORD be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed.

Well you guys are welcome to carry on choosing your delusions in doing what FEELS right. Personally I will fear and tremble at His every word. Which means respect with awe every word that is written, among other things.

"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law" From the satanic bible. It means do what every feels right, do what ever you want.

Good luck to you.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

So, now Jesus = bible? As I showed you, if you believe then you will walk the path. I find it interesting that you have such a problem with telling people they have to walk the path.

You know him huh? What does he look like? Does he just repeat the bible to you? Why do you have 0 knowledge outside the scriptures?

If you do not keep his commandments, then he will say he knows you not.

20Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

24Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

25And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

26And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:

27And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

But yet, I'm wrong because I say you actually have to do those things?

Right Ive got you now.

All I give are honest answers. Have I always? No. But do I now? Yes. I don't even have to be here. The commandments themselves are not that hard to follow honestly.

I am certainly not perfect, nor are the commandments even about being perfect. I have my vices that I deal with, same as others.

1. 'You shall have no other gods before Me.'

Not hard.

2 'You shall not make for yourself a carved image--any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.'

Not hard.

3: 'You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.'

Not hard.

4: 'Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.'

Pretty much do this every day.

5: 'Honor your father and your mother.'

Not hard.

'You shall not murder.'

Not hard.

7: 'You shall not commit adultery.'

Not hard, I don't even think about cheating on my wife, or other women. Although I did it so much in the past before being married that I pretty much got my fill. This is probably the hardest one for most people.

8: 'You shall not steal.'

Not hard.

9: 'You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.'

Not hard.

10: 'You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.'

Not hard.

I did many of them in the past, no doubt. But as I no longer do them, then I am forgiven as they are no longer issues. You do not ask for forgiveness if you simply say "please forgive me" and then you continue to them, you merely asked for a blind eye.

Absolute drivel. You arent forgiven for breaking the law, just becuase you stop breaking the law now (which I highly doubt). The penalty for breakings Gods law is death. You can't go out and commit a crime and say "but your honuor, Ive stopped doing that now" It's rediculous in the extreme to say such a thing and thats breaking the law in real real life, let alone God's law.

Sorry, but your lost in your sins and in your delusions. I suggest you leave the bible out of whatever faith/beliefs you hold, because you cant have your cake and eat too. Your beliefs are totally unscriptural and unfounded. You need to write another text of your own, the bible definitely does not align with your beliefs. Your are allowed to believe what you want but you do not have the freewill to change Gods will or the word of God to suit your own opinions, that's breaking Gods law aswell you know, and comes with a very severe punishmenst, especially since you are preaching it on the world wide web to any who will listen to it..

By the way you the left the part out where Jesus says "depart from me, I never knew you" As you freely admit you dont know Him, then clearly He doesn't now you.

Another scrpture you quoted

YOU DONT BELIEVE ON HIM, so why on earth are you quoting this scripture???? You are saying he is only an example for you to follow. WRONG!

Okay Im done here now, I will leave you too it, I'd like to says it's been fun, but I cant lie.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join