It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My mothers near death experience-video

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
Good Lord even I know the difference in the two Badmedia ...I guess you consider me a fool eh ....Of course spirit is spirit and flesh is flesh.
Just never mind ..whats the point with you ?....

If spirit is spirit and flesh is flesh, then why would you say you get your spirit from your parents and so forth? Your mom is just your flesh parent and so forth. It is the father who is the parent of the spirit. I only mentioned it because your explanation was contrary to it, and you didn't address that part for some reason.

Your such a negative spirit ,and if you truly knew the Father and truly follow Christ then where is your JOY ? Where is your immense love for ALL ?Especially us low pitiful christians you slap down and beat senseless with the lashing of your tongue .
There is JOY IN THE LORD >..where is that in you ?and if you think it is in you why isnt it obvious to others that you have it ? Because its not there

Your missing something and even you know it ..

This is bait. You accuse me of things, and then if I defend myself in an attempt to prove you wrong, then I will be accused of exalting myself and so forth.

This is why in Proverbs 9, it talks about those who rebuke the scorner bears the weight of it and gets the blot. Scorn me all you like. If you would like to discuss things on the merits, then I'll be happy to respond. Aside from that, whatever. You do not know me at all.

You better Seek the Lord Jesus while he can be found ..The REAL LIVING ENTITY that is ALIVE and well and wants to live FULLY IN YOU ..not just you looking from the inside out at him (which is what you do ) .

Ok, if this is true then why do we need the bible? Wouldn't you just be able to go to that to get the understanding needed? Wouldn't you just be able to ask him about things even the bible doesn't say?

Also, if it is an "entity" as you say, then isn't that in itself separate and looking from the inside out at him? If he was within you, then wouldn't it just be a deeper part of you?

Seems if such were true, then you should be schooling me here rather easily.

And yet, it would appear that this is exactly the reverse of what is the reality here. I tell you that the father is within, I tell you that I learned from the father directly, outside the bible. I tell you that the father gives you understanding of things, and that because the father is within, the true understanding will come from the father etc.

As far as I can tell, you keep talking about this relationship and all these things, but hell is literally going to have to come before you will actually allow for it. You denounce it all, call it demons or Satan, and then say the bible is the word of god and that the answers must be in it and so forth.

Good night ...and I do pray that GOD will lead you to the WAY the TRUTH and the LIGHT through allowing the real spirit of the living Christ IN YOU (Not just you imitating him ) but THE REAL HIM IN YOU >
You are trying to be like someone you dont even really know that well Badmedia (JESUS CHRIST the LORD)

No, all you are really praying for is that I will believe what you do, because that is all you would accept. Unless I am to agree with you, then you will say that it is of Satan and so forth.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I beleive that some are cautious to place the image of God onto a human being.

Another should not hold it against that person for this caution.

I have no personal understanding to limit God to a being in the flesh, so Im not going to give my faith to that.

To me, Jesus can be a teacher, a guide...sense he learned how to sow good seeds and why to sow good seeds. All the way to when people wanted to kill him, he sowed good seeds. This can teach us discipline in the things of spirit, over the things of flesh.

As much as another finds it wrong that I dont accept Jesus as God...I find it wrong, for my understandings, to equate a human with God.

God knows our intentions for what we place faith in...and that is what really matters....imo anyways. I dont feel that God will punish me for what I did not know or did not understand. Thee knows I seek, Thee knows my heart and mind, and why I can understand what I do. If I am not understanding something, I have faith God will show me and not hold it against me for what I couldnt see. If Jesus was God...I dont think he would of told us that we were to go on and do better things then him.

Just thoughts...love to all
LV

[edit on 16-1-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
How about a bump for a 2 year remembrance.....of what happened 2 Summer Solstices ago?

Its been 2 years now...I still have my mother with me and we both are still very thankful for what we went through that day.

A little note...I think it might be a good time for people that want to try something, to try to be aware of dreams, while you dreams tonight. Before you go to sleep, try to keep reminding yourself, to be aware and remember. Not saying anything with any certainty.....but I did try this last night for myself with much success. What was strange was as I kept drifting back and forth between awake and almost asleep...a lady's face would apear out of like a side view, in my mind. I would take note of her face, and try to keep that focus, it would slip in and out....but I would hold the memory of the face even if I lost the vision. This happened several times, in and out, before I finally went to sleep. I dreamt all night, some of it was very personal and harsh about some people that I love. But I do plan on trying it again tonight.

My idea of thinking with the dreaming...is there is like a open gate, mabey the cosmos make this happen I do not know...but its like a opening between worlds....and I relate this to the Solstice. I actually think there is a science to it, but havent the first clue how that would work.

A tip-if you are really wanting to remember a dream....try a nap in the middle of the day or when you get off work (If you are able).

My best
LV

Coming back to edit and add in some stuff.

After the experience itself, mother had many dreams and memories that still came to her. Alot of the memories were from the part with the Sphinx. She remembered looking thorugh books that seemed to show star maps/charts...she felt as if there was travling pertaining to these books, and the traveling was 'to Earth' and not 'from Earth'.

She remembers a large room with 2 large pillars, each having a crystal like sphere in place on the top of them.

She remembers a large room that she thought of to be a experiment like place, it had a large built in 'elevator' of sorts that could fit at least 20 people. She said there was a place on the wall outside of this 'elevator' that had different patterns/designs on it, as if mabey buttons. She said there was a desk/chair area that seemed to be like the working station to the elevator and it also had the 'patterns/designs/buttons'. She said this desk/chair was all one piece of material and it looked as if it was like a glass material.

She also remembers seeing a water way below but has said this area was so large that she is unsure if it all just sits directly below the sphinx. It could be more like it sits in a large area below Egypt, the Sphinx just being one opening/doorway. We have also talked about the idea that this place she went to is not a literal place on Earth, but a place connected to the memory of Earth and the people, like a astral place. The waterway she saw, had a boat on it. She called it a 'river'.

She talks about what seemed to be 3d displays that were small versions of larger inventions. She said they were mechanical and moving still. She was amazed at these 3d mechanical objects but did not understand any of them.

One of the pictures she did recognise in the star charts was of the constellation of Orion.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Hi, its Angela. I had asked you to discuss your mothers NDE in another thread- thanks for sharing this with me. So I wanted to share with you and your mother if she still visits this thread, my experiences in heaven.

While I Have not had an NDE, I Have been close to death multiple times. During these incidents, Archangels appeared to me and continued to keep contact with me and have throughout my life. As such, they have taken me out of my body and I have been in parts of heaven, while I am still here on earth. I am particularily close with the Archangel Michael, and so your moms account was touching to me.

The parts of your mom's story that I would like you to tell her, is that I have experienced certain parts of what she experienced in Heaven. Which I find highly coincidental!

1. The Huts. Its interesting, because when I would visit various people (relatives) who had died- I would end up in a small house, like a beach hut - surrounded by a lush garden or palm trees. Its almost like- a paradise cove for the people who have passed on. While (i personally believe anyways) that you can create whatever dwelling you wish to live in in the afterlife- what I Have found is that the majority just go with the flow. And I have found that many people live in these small houses. While they are enjoying their afterlife.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/da753f4a9655.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/deb25b83bc48.jpg[/atsimg]

2. Fruit. I have experienced fruit in heaven, that is unlike fruit here. And its actually quite funny that your mother experienced fruit in heaven- because that is the only food I have memories of. In my experience- it was an orange fruit the size of an orange, had red fruit inside, and tasted like strawberrys but you bit into it like an apple.

3. Heaven- the Kingdom. Gods Kingdom- where he resides- is all white glistening marble. The architecture is similiar to Greek and Roman, and there are fountains along the roads paved with Gold. One of the most striking thing for me, however, was God's Temple- where God resided in heaven. While God was everywhere- his physical "body" was in here. After my experience seeing this temple, I was on a quest to find something on earth that looked similiar- and I found it. And Id like for your mother to see this and see what her reaction is.

The Basilica Sacre Coer, Paris- France
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0ca185f4befa.jpg[/atsimg]

And a CD that I found that is strikingly similiar
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0dbb65c32cbc.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Hello again!

Thanks for replying and bringing pics too! I love to hear things that resemble her experience! I will pass this all on to her! She is not posting here at the present time, she had to go into a rehabilitation nursing home, for we just could not give her the proper care at home. We tried so hard to do it for it...for about 4 years I cared for her full time...but she was the one that made the decision to go. I will visit her tomorrow and bring her your news that you shared.

Im a believer that we some part in creating what we see...and some of it is what we are in need of seeing. I read many NDE or experience beyond 'Earth' and find them all very interesting. They all vary, and this is why I think we are somewhat co creators of part of it. Literally, with this life here, we can create a heaven or a hell, for the after life. I think both polarities we create, are what we are in need of for further learning about ourselves and what we are in need of for growth, rest, and healing.

I loved hearing about your experience, thanks again! Especially the huts...this is not something I hear of often in peoples experiences, as well as eating of fruits that are not like what we find here.

All my best
LV

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Its been so long since I have checked in to ATS but I wanted to make a note here for my mother. My mom passed away May 4th. Its been a long road but she suffers no more. My experiences with her have changed me, inspired me, and humbled me. I know there are many here at ATS that my mother spoke to, comforted, and received lots of love from others here.

My mother had several experiences and we always shared here at ATS our mysterious events. Before she passed on she told me they were all waiting for her.

Love to all
Lynette

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
don,t want to burst your bubble and what u believe but was there for my dad dying in front of my eyes and no jesus moment or anything like that.

i had the hope that yeah death couldn,t be the end but last few years i,ve come to realize it is

death is like when u go to sleep at night and wake up and don,t remember a dream,what was before until u woke up?nothing....there is no memory and thats exactly what will happen when u die

u die....ur brain dies with u and thats it,theres no going else where,people love to believe it but its not going to happen.

if people 100% believed it then why would anyone be worried about dying?

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparky31
don,t want to burst your bubble and what u believe but was there for my dad dying in front of my eyes and no jesus moment or anything like that.

i had the hope that yeah death couldn,t be the end but last few years i,ve come to realize it is

death is like when u go to sleep at night and wake up and don,t remember a dream,what was before until u woke up?nothing....there is no memory and thats exactly what will happen when u die

u die....ur brain dies with u and thats it,theres no going else where,people love to believe it but its not going to happen.

if people 100% believed it then why would anyone be worried about dying?

Which is why I call it 'the mysterious'.

Your not bursting my bubble, no worries. I have had my own experiences, I know there is something more to us then just these bodies. Many pass without any experience which is why it was so important to my mother and I to share it.

Not sure if you read her experience....but her and I had been studying that month before her experience. We both had different faiths but wished to share with others our heart and feelings. We agreed that if we ever had an experience that we would share it. So much happened before and after the experience, but before it, we gave ourselves, together, to the 'mysterious' things we all cant explain. We believed, together, in spirit.

Her experience showed her things that she did not believe in, such as reincarnation....and showed me things as well. So we could not clump the whole thing together and blame 'her faith'. This is what made it so fabulous to us both.

Also after, we both concluded that we are creators of our heavens and hells. Even if these are places we are just temporarily....they are our own conclusions, our closings, our wrap up of this life and what we have done to people here and what they have done to us. So we believed that alot of her experience was of her own creation....but some of it as her being shown things that had to do with filtering out things she learned in this life.

Maybe my mother had her feast and will rest eternally....or maybe she will rest and then rejoin the 'game' of life to help others...neither of us ever has said we know for sure...which to me is important because so many will try to tell us things of the unknown.

All we really knew, is she had great visions that were full of details and before she had that....we gave ourselves in spirit, to spirit, and we sought together the power of love and goodness. Maybe that is why we were able to have the experience in the first place, because we had already gave ourselves to the idea that anything of the 'mysterious'....we would share it with people.

She was a strong christian lady who experienced some things that did not jive with her belief. If it was all made by her own mind and thoughts, why would her experience throw so many curve balls at her and bring her back to us with somewhat different way of seeing things.

We never claimed to know....we only tried to share something that really blew our minds and affected us for the rest of our lives.

If we all sought with humbled hearts, if we all joined in this seeking, who is to say what others would experience. We dont know because we are in a world that dims our emotional bodies and minds.

My best
LV

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Another thing, I have seen peoples near death experiences that show Jesus with his wounds in different places and their heavens were different.

We emanate from a spirit that creates just from 'being' kinda like we dream just by being.

So to me its not that crazy to think that what we think, we will create...and in between the lines, there will be some truth.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
Another thing, I have seen peoples near death experiences that show Jesus with his wounds in different places and their heavens were different.

We emanate from a spirit that creates just from 'being' kinda like we dream just by being.

So to me its not that crazy to think that what we think, we will create...and in between the lines, there will be some truth.
well the people i have watched die from my dad to my grans to my grandpas to my aunt to my cousins i have never seen such things and as i said until about a year or so ago i would have been the first to say that no way we are here and we die then nothing.

but i read a post just like u claiming afterlife to why no afterlife and the no afterlife made more sense

i didn,t want it too but if you really think about it then there really is only one conclusion

we have people claiming god created everything but now scientists say everything was created from the big bang and they hope to be on the verge of finding life elsewhere.

you can,t have it both ways saying god created us and we are unique when life according to scientists is cause of certain circumstances and there could be millions of civilisations out there

it kinda blows the believe system out the water if life is found elsewhere

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparky31

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

well the people i have watched die from my dad to my grans to my grandpas to my aunt to my cousins i have never seen such things and as i said until about a year or so ago i would have been the first to say that no way we are here and we die then nothing.

but i read a post just like u claiming afterlife to why no afterlife and the no afterlife made more sense

i didn,t want it too but if you really think about it then there really is only one conclusion

we have people claiming god created everything but now scientists say everything was created from the big bang and they hope to be on the verge of finding life elsewhere.

you can,t have it both ways saying god created us and we are unique when life according to scientists is cause of certain circumstances and there could be millions of civilisations out there

it kinda blows the believe system out the water if life is found elsewhere

I dont think such would blow anything out of the water. I dont know why both, God and the big bang, cant be true

I dont look at God as some conscious creator...I see God a spirit, the spirit that fills all things that live and that are, and if there is other life, it makes thee all that more spectacular.

See once you experience the Holy Spirit, aside from religious beliefs, then nothing else matters really....you just know that there is more to this life then just this body and ego we think we are.

I believe in a Divine Spirit and I dont think it has to wish or will anything into being...because as it is eternally being, it does create, naturally. It is through our own facets of being that we bring a more conscious thought to what Thee is...when Thee is totally ok without all our rigorous thoughts and beliefs in this and that...God is still perfectly doing what Thee does best....'be-ing'.

I am not your every day average believer without something to go on....I believe the Spirit led me through the entire bible showing me what was of man and what was of spirit, along with the guidance through many other scriptures that are nt in the bible. So Im not your average 'believer'.

I believe...anything is possible. I believe that other life is out there.....tons and tons of it....and I believe that no one needs a savior that is outside of themselves....because our savior is our true self that is within us all. Do some people use a Jesus, Buddha, Mohammad? Sure, and that is just as ok....any image that allows us to work on a 'higher' being in spirit then what we are right now.

I can have it both ways and say that God, the Spirit of all, does create/emanate....and that life, especially conscious life, is a unique thing to experience. There are planets full of life Im sure, but without conscious life...and vise versa.

I dont place limits on Thee....I say all things are possible through Thee.

With best intentions
LV
edit on 26-6-2013 by LeoVirgo because: qu

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join