It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Economic collapse, Visit by Aliens, WW3.. futures looking bright!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
seriously though... is any one else just a lil concerned that the New World Order could ACTUALLY be introduced as the solution to some SERIOUS chaos being predicted by MANY MANY sources to occur over the next couple of weeks?

I've never ever experienced anything like this before... everything seems to be coming to a rapid climax. It's like what we have been warned about for years now, is actually just about to occur... and are we prepared?

I know i'm not. At least not in a physical sense, ie food and water etc.. but I hope that I am spiritually.

From the Global financial meltdown to the visions of doom from Bill Deagle to be kicked of by some major event occuring on Oct 7th, to the MASSIVE war games starting OCT 6th involving the UK and 8 other nations, at the same time that Russia is holding it's own live missile fire air exercise near alaska... throw in a rumoured alien VISIT on OCT 14 and sprinkle in a touch of US TROOPS on active duty within the united states from OCT 1st and you have a recipe for what could potentially be a bit of a bumpy ride to say the least!

Is anyone feeling like we are on the brink of something massive?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
ok so maybe im the only one feeling concerned???

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by savetimerushonline

Maybe you are, If people had of listened to people that were talking 2 years ago we wouldnt be in this mess, too late now.. Thats the story of igorance..

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther

im getting really worried... the europe markets have plummeted, and now the dow has dipped under 10,000 for the first time in four years... somethings going down!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   

seriously though... is any one else just a lil concerned that the New World Order could ACTUALLY be introduced as the solution to some SERIOUS chaos being predicted by MANY MANY sources to occur over the next couple of weeks?

I've never ever experienced anything like this before... everything seems to be coming to a rapid climax. It's like what we have been warned about for years now, is actually just about to occur... and are we prepared?

I know i'm not. At least not in a physical sense, ie food and water etc.. but I hope that I am spiritually.

From the Global financial meltdown to the visions of doom from Bill Deagle to be kicked of by some major event occuring on Oct 7th, to the MASSIVE war games starting OCT 6th involving the UK and 8 other nations, at the same time that Russia is holding it's own live missile fire air exercise near alaska... throw in a rumoured alien VISIT on OCT 14 and sprinkle in a touch of US TROOPS on active duty within the united states from OCT 1st and you have a recipe for what could potentially be a bit of a bumpy ride to say the least!

I feel ya man, I'm checking all my bug out bags and supplies today.. bad S*** always happens in October. I totally agree that I haven't seen anything like this since I've been on the internet. Very exciting times, but we need to stay spiritually focused and remember that things will be brighter on the other side of this mess. But that's going to take a lot of effort on our part, because most of the people out there haven't a clue what's going on in front of their eyes and are going to need us to drag their a**es through it to the other end.

We'll see what the markets do today, and hopefully have an idea of what tomorrow will bring.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
i just hope that airports dont close until after oct 10th. i have a ticket to boise, idaho where i will probably stay for a while. By the way tomorrow is my birthday, Oct 7th. So my 27th birthday will be the most exciting ever.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
No my friend, you are not the only one concerned. But look at things from a different perspective. I'm watching these events with complete facination.

Since the dot com boom we here in the states have been living in a house made of straw. We are now a society riddled with ADD, we want it and we want it NOW. We define ourselves not by who we are but what we own. We are quick to judge and live by a short fuse. Common sense has been replaced by dollars and cents.

What is happening across the globe is a perfect example. It's like the little Dutch boy who stuck his finger into the dike to stop the flooding. Well, the dike is flooding and we have finally run out of fingers.

I happen to believe that after the flood the world will be a better place. I've never had a problem making money (I have had a problem keeping it at times) all I've ever asked for was a level playing field. And I truly believe that this is what will happen. The playing field will be leveled and the sky will be the limit.

Finally, for those of you who are worried about money. Just think how much money you have saved by not having any. The best weapons we have right now are patience and common sense.

By the way in case you don't sense it, I dont believe in the NWO. I don't give the powers that be the credit for being that smart. On the contrary it stupidity and arrogance that have created this conundrum.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I have had that feeling for years. I suspect that many have. There has been some pretty weird # going on for the last 10-15 years.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truther

Maybe you are, If people had of listened to people that were talking 2 years ago we wouldnt be in this mess, too late now.. Thats the story of igorance..

You are absolutely correct. I have talked to people recently that have called me a kook, etc etc, while I havent told them I told you so. I have asked if they are ready to start listening, most of them have been pretty receptive to the kooky theories I have been trying to tell them.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by djcloudy

Very exciting times, but we need to stay spiritually focused and remember that things will be brighter on the other side of this mess.

We need to focus on Jesus Christ... world turmoil is only going to increase in intensity until He returns. The world is on it's death bed.. we are going to witness events that will make mens hearts fail them for fear.. but if you have a true and sincere relationship with Jesus Christ it is a time of great joy and anticipation... a time to look up for your salvation draweth near!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by GeneralLee

I completely agree, it is very fascinating to watch this all unfolding the way it is, and has been predicted for so long. The only question was when.

To be honest, I'v detached myself from the seriousness of the whole situation because it's out of our control. I honestly believe that the world is in such a bad state that this is the only good thing for it, aslong as the bad people are removed in the process.

reply to post by savetimerushonline

Naa, I don't think the event should be looked at based on a doctrine of hate and superiority.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by dodgygeeza]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   

we are going to witness events that will make mens hearts fail them for fear..

That is only because we fear that which we don't understand.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   

They created the chaos in order to suggest a New World Order as a solution.

Its the same old trick done over and over again, but people refuse to see it. I guess we get the future we deserve.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Certainly.

We ignore things until they soccer punch us. By that time, alas, it's too late. People refuse to see the forrest because there are so many trees.

Then when things begin to happen, we jump to ridiculous assumptions. We label any and everything "evil" without analyzing what the actual cause of the problem is.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeneralLee
By the way in case you don't sense it, I dont believe in the NWO. I don't give the powers that be the credit for being that smart. On the contrary it stupidity and arrogance that have created this conundrum.

Neither do I give the powers that be credit for masterminding the NWO.. i give that credit to Lucifer, who is the one that the Elitists worship and obey. It has been his goal right from earths creation to be worshipped by all of humanity, and shortly when the dust settles from the planned chaos, Lucifer will get his short time of worship by the gullible deceived masses of humanity. True sincere bible beleiving and obeying Christians are going to be blamed for ww3 because of fake christians (by name only) like George W Bush.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

we jump to ridiculous assumptions. We label any and everything "evil" without analyzing what the actual cause of the problem is.

You don't have to jump to ridiculous assumptions... Gods word the Bible is very clear that the worlds problems are caused by mans rebellious heart, which causes one to sin. Man doesn't want to be told what he can or can't do, in much the same way as a rebellious teenager has a problem with his or her parents authority.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   

You are absolutely correct. I have talked to people recently that have called me a kook, etc etc, while I havent told them I told you so. I have asked if they are ready to start listening, most of them have been pretty receptive to the kooky theories I have been trying to tell them.

Absolutely correct. I have told a few people even the most fantastical parts of the whole NWO Theory (even the bit about staging the fulfillment of the Book of Revelation etc) and they have seemed unusually open to such ideas, particularly where the imminent takeover is concerned. People read the links that I give them and they begin to see the pattern emerging even from their own personal experiences.

Keep waking people up!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Certainly.

We ignore things until they soccer punch us. By that time, alas, it's too late. People refuse to see the forrest because there are so many trees.

Then when things begin to happen, we jump to ridiculous assumptions. We label any and everything "evil" without analyzing what the actual cause of the problem is.

But you know what? I still feel a strange sense of excitement. The world today is built on greed and exploitment, so I wont shed many tears if the system breaks down. Maybe there is a better world coming afterwards. But it does require ET's to help us build a world that works without money and capitalism. We cant build it ourselfs, because no matter how good the intentions are, greedy men will always corrupt it. Every civilization known to man has had these problems.

If no aliens exists, I can only give you one advice... dont have children, because the future we will experience is not something you want to put them through.

You don't have to jump to ridiculous assumptions... Gods word the Bible is very clear that the worlds problems are caused by mans rebellious heart, which causes one to sin. Man doesn't want to be told what he can or can't do, in much the same way as a rebellious teenager has a problem with his or her parents authority.

God is pretty evil then. Creating men in his image, drop them on a planet, give them all these emotions that are easily manipulated. Then when people fall for their temptations, they go to hell. That sounds pretty sadistic to me.

Guess Im going to hell now.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
"Economic collapse, Visit by Aliens, WW3.. futures looking bright!"

I gotta wear shades! Sorry...I couldn't resist.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
No, all this tuff about a new world order and the Anti-Christ has been rammed down our throats for so long, I don't think there will be anyone left who is stupid enough to follow such a thing. There are too many Christians.

No, I dont think Christians will be blamed for anything (why would they? I don't think an idiot like Bush will turn thinking people into mindless morons), but I bet you want that to happen, to play into your dogma of the so-called coming Christian percecution.

The Jews are more likely to be percecuted as they seem to be blamed for the NWO by alot of loud mouths.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join