It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cause of 'Treeman's' barklike growths revealed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Cause of

www.cnn.com

Doctors believe that Kosawa's case was a perfect storm, created by a genetically inherited immune defect and a type of human papillomavirus, or HPV. Kosawa told doctors that the warts started appearing after getting a cut in his skin as a teenager. There are hundreds of types of HPV, some of which are linked to cervical cancer and others that cause common warts that can be acquired through cuts.

"The HPV-2 virus that causes common warts is the same exact wart virus that he's infected with, except it was growing out of control," Gaspari said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 6-10-2008 by goldbomb444]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I learned about the "Treeman" here on ATS a few days ago, and was surprised to see this headline on CNN. It is strange that this is the only case we have ever heard of this happening. You would think it would be a bit less rare. I am sure more people out there have a weak immune system and have gotten weird infections. Good thing he came to his senses and is getting help!

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 6-10-2008 by goldbomb444]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
That poor bloke! This has got to be proof that there is no God, or if there is, he's an evil SOB!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Check out how he is doing. His treatments seem to be working. I am happy for him.

health.discovery.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Wow, he is looking much better!

Hopefully the treatment keeps working!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I saw him on TV a while back. he is a cool guy and his family is great. I am happy for him, it looks like he is going to be able to have a better life and he deserves to.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Thread on this already located here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join