It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanna make a bet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Since most of you around these parts seem to be beer lovers, I'll bet you a beer.

I see so much bias these days in the mainstream media. Plus I recently read that a significant number of voters are voting early this year. I see no accountability whatsoever from the MSM, so here's my bet.

I bet you a beer that the mainstream media will not be able to control theselves and will call the election for Obama before half the country has the opportunity to exercise their civic duty and go to the polls.

Wanna bet?

[edit on 6-10-2008 by GeneralLee]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by GeneralLee

If the odds were in my favor, I would take you up on that bet. Unfortunately I happen to agree with you.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Saying the MSM will declare the throne to Chancellor Obama before the polls close in California is like saying my kid will leave the milk and a half-eaten bowl of Fruitloops on the kitchen counter for me to clean up when I get home from work today.

Both are foregone conclusions.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Oh yea this is definately going to happen. It kind of saddens me that I can't contest you and a get a beer though.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
LOL! I thought I'd at least get some kind of bet going. maybe it's because I'm secretly a wine drinker. Oh well, the beer's on me!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by GeneralLee

Don't you think the MSM has learned from 2000? I've noticed that they have been very careful during the primary season in calling a winner. Perhaps some hard line anti-Obamaites are laying the groundwork for a new conspiracy theory. I have actually been very surprised that several certified "gun-totin' rednecks" in my state have admitted that they were planning to vote for Obama. If he wins (it isn't over yet), it will be because he won the majority of independents and the center. McCane has spent all his time shoring up the "base", which will not win him the election.

top topics

join