It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Deagle: OCT 7 event would begin with financial meltdown in EUROPE!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Actuall there may have been a major WORLD changing event occur.. check this thread.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by savetimerushonline
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Actuall there may have been a major WORLD changing event occur.. check this thread.

For one thing, the day ended and not the world so anything else is just speculative isnt it? Second of all, it has been my stance all along that this Deagle guy still needs to prove that he made this predictiong before the webbot. Even though he was wrong, I still feel all he did in the first place was piggy back. So far his supporters talk about him predicting things but have failed to show any evidence of him ever predicting anything on his own before it happend. BEFORE it happend - read - "claiming on sept 14 that you had sharp pains on the 11th so you had predicted it to...yourself, your pets, the mirror? what? Where is some evidence of any prediction that this man made that came true that he did not steal from anyone else and was actually made BEFORE the event took place.

Just curious.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I Predict that now that the 7th is over.... people will find all sorts of little events around the world that will be 'proof' that something did happen

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
I Predict that now that the 7th is over.... people will find all sorts of little events around the world that will be 'proof' that something did happen

Funny you should mention that ......................... ..................... ................ ...............
................................ check here

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

If you listen to what he said, he said october 7th will kick off the dropping of the worlds economies, ie: just the start. He didn't say a big boom he said financially which will soon lead up to martial law then...

Pretty scary what he was saying.. The project camelot people were agreeing.

There is a brand new virus here in my country, south africa..........

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
If everyone would go back to the interview they will quickly see he never said nukes were going to go off on the 7th, he talked about the beginning, like a domino this is the first thing, and he said he was not sure of the time line but it would be soon.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by talisman

He also once said "Here, just take these and you will feel just fine." and we know how well that worked out don't we?

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MorningStar8741

He also once said "Here, just take these and you will feel just fine." and we know how well that worked out don't we?

So why isn't he in jail?

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by talisman

So why isn't he in jail?

Are you claiming it did NOT happen? What he did was not a crime, it was negligent. THAT IS WHY HE WAS STRIPPED OF HIS LISCENCE TO PRACTICE MEDICINE. See that way, if he kills anymore people, it will be a crime in the future. Doctore do make mistakes and people do suffer from it, but usually when you cause 3 people to suffer toxic overdoses and lose your liscence because of it, you should not then turn aroud and sell remedies and cures over the internet. Even his healthy combinations of suppliments are suspect in that he offers mixes that should not be taken together. Any more questions?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MorningStar8741

You're right doctors and people make mistakes. He may be selling suspect medicine. Still I don't see how that makes what he says less worthy? It's like the current presidential elections, they will say and find anything to their advantage about that person to gain a few more followers.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by shoeshiner
reply to post by MorningStar8741

You're right doctors and people make mistakes. He may be selling suspect medicine. Still I don't see how that makes what he says less worthy? It's like the current presidential elections, they will say and find anything to their advantage about that person to gain a few more followers.

ok...I was a doctor. I poisoned 3 people by overprescribing conflicting medications to them. 1 of them died.

As a result the medical assoc. decided I was no longer fit to practice medicine and stripped me of my liscence.

Now I sell non-regulated herbal remedies on the internet.

Trust me?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Now I sell non-regulated herbal remedies on the internet.
Trust me?

Certainly

Errr do you have any Belladonna?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I sure do. I also have some instructions here that say you should double the amount recommended on the labeling and I highly recommend that you take it with all your high blood pressure medication and any heart pills. Take it all at once, dont forget to double up. And remember, if I kill you and you have the receipt, you can get your money back. Receipts non transferable, must be presented by deceased.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join