It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Deagle: OCT 7 event would begin with financial meltdown in EUROPE!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Perhaps you could post that post that information here to disprove my points

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Deagle is your classic 'false prophet' many of which the Bible says will arise in 'the last days'.

I put him in the same category as David Icke & Michael Tsarion. They all talk some truth, to gain credibility, but behind the facade is lie they are trying to sell, which is their real intent.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Okay its 8:48 local time in England... Anything happening?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by savetimerushonline
i have proof of his innocence, and will reveal it very soon... for now you must be patient my child. go play out the back with oz and cook us up a shrimp on the barbie.

I equally have absolute, undeniable, verifiable and provable evidence he "is" from a friend of an insider who knows a person that knows him that I can't release the exact details as of yet due to legal ramafications.

Deagle is not the messiah he is a very naughty boy.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Here goes...

I'm crossing my fingers on this one. I really need a good reason to skip my Finance exam. Oh, the irony of being a business student in this economy...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
well i dont know who this guy is and dont really regard his techniques as anything other then the usual "im so gloriously cliche and psychic" but the Europe markets have been going strait down since open.

They oppened 2.5% up and now they are dropping steadily down to -1.5% and has pushed the dow futures down 100 already for the open.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by savetimerushonline
now check out this headline...

link

the European markets are plummeting as I write this! it seems that Bill Deagle's vision was bang on when he predicted a financial meltdown in Europe triggering the DEVISTATING event that will occur on OCT 7th leading to Nukes in America, Martial Law etc etc.

this is getting scary... waiting for US markets to open.. things could get VERY interesting!

did he say it starts in scotland?

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I dont know if Bill D. is the real deal or not and tbh i couldnt care less, but This here actually proves that a bank holiday is initiated in Iceland.

Ohh and this one is a "funny" thing to Just here

Best regards.

Loke.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Loke.]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
the ftse is actually up 14.9 points at the moment.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys

banks are getting hit though...scottish banks as he said they would..

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Hey folks...

Been an avid reader day to day lately but have always check the forum since 1998.

Im living in Scotland and the news about RBS is scaring me. They have had their credit rating dropped making it harder to lend too them! Now this is a bank that has always been safe as houses. I worked for them and they are the biggest thing to ever happen to my city Edinburgh. The thought of them going down is unthinkable! But it looks scarely close. Down 40 percent at one point today.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Simply question, if you were me would you walk down to your local branch and withdraw your savings ? I have about 1500 GBP not much but in my mind it will be safer under my mattress than in their bank vault at the moment.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienesque

true but i think it is a much better day than yesterday, the ftse is now up 30.5

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienesque

true but i think it is a much better day than yesterday, the ftse is now up 30.5

yep..im just saying its odd he said that scottish banks would be hit first...and he was right...or so it seems...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

oh did he say scottish banks? i cant remember, it was a while when i listened to it. If he did then that is strange.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Sorry to inform you that the meltdown as predicted is total crap. FTSE is up and so is most of Europe - one curious thing is that Cadbury's shares have experienced a 10,271.43% increase!

Maybe the meltdown he predicted is all the chocolate in the factory with all the heat generated by the shareholders rubbing their hands in glee?

If people are going to predict something at least make it TOTALLY UNPREDICTABLE and not base it on what might happen 12 hours from now based on current market trends and conditions.

I predict the whole of the British Isles will encounter an increase in wind strength, rainfall and a decrease in daylight hours during the next 6 months than it has had in the previous six months!!!!!!
**taaraa** Give me a book deal and a prime slot on Youtube!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by vonspurter

I predict the whole of the British Isles will encounter an increase in wind strength, rainfall and a decrease in daylight hours during the next 6 months than it has had in the previous six months!!!!!!
**taaraa** Give me a book deal and a prime slot on Youtube!

Thats absolutely amazing, it truly is!

The scary part is that I have had the same predictions for Scandinavia too, but the rainfall you talk about will be snow.

It is scary, isnt it? Maybe we could share the bookdeal and co-author a book....

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by vonspurter
one curious thing is that Cadbury's shares have experienced a 10,271.43% increase!

Makes sense to me... all the gloom and doomers talking about stocking up...

Ever tried to live without CHOCOLATE

Only downside is that all those people stocking three months supply won't need to go grocery shopping for a while...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The royal bank of scotland is the nerve center of the financial system over there. The FTSE can show a massive gain as people flood into another sector of the exchange.

People might be running from banking and into sure fire christmas season hits.

It's the same as transferring the ballast in a ship, even though that ship will meet the ocean floor eventually, just that the passengers have a little more time to evacuate. Basically, real product and foreseeable demand in other areas is keeping the exchanges up right now. Sure retail might be a good choice, long as you don't hold till Christmas day or even into december.

RBS falling even just 20 % is nothing short of pure carnage and its effects will be felt for a long time.

The RBS story alone is a pretty damn huge "pressure relief" in the financial world. And we all know, money IS everything to those that have it.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Well ONE THING happened today

ASTEROID IMPACT: Asteroid 2008 TC3 hit Earth this morning
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Funny no one predicted that...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Well done OP

Looks like you were wrong and I was correct

So where's this proof you speak of?

Did you knowingly post false information? A bannable offence?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join