It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

we live in weird and possibly fearful times

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
the last week or so has been insane,

i like many others have suffered from annoying headaches almost every day
nighttimes i cant sleep and i keep hearing voices in my head, i cant really describe what was said but its something like my name slowly, or something like `come outside` but its said in a slow male voice and it scares the hell out of me.

i always seem to wake up at exactly 3.33 am too which freaks the hell out of me.

i woke up this morning and i found myself crying saying my brothers name and something about never seeing him again (hes moved to ohio)

i also have twice dreamt of a huge shadow in the shape of a spaceship looming over the earth but i cant remember what happened next as it was one of those dreams where you just wake up instantly.

im really worried about whats going on and what this all means.
in a way i dont want to believe all the latest doomsday prophecies but i just feel somethings about to happen.

the heavens the last week or two have been insane, ive never seen them like this, sometimes they look completly open, sometimes as black as coal, as if somebody has pulled a sheet over it.....

you dont have to be a rocket scientist to figure out that we are in for something big, but what i dont like is the fear....

is anyone going through this as well?

comments please

ps for the record, i dont watch movies, i barely follow the economy, and i had these problems over a week before the recent project camelot doomsday interview

[edit on 6-10-2008 by elliotalien]

[edit on 6-10-2008 by elliotalien]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
you've been reading channeled messages from the GFL for too long and your brain has quit on you

I'm sorry,you're broken,go back to the store and get a refund.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
you've been reading channeled messages from the GFL for too long and your brain has quit on you

a/ who is gfl
b/ its imature comments like that which make a lot of people avoid ats

grow up

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   

ps for the record, i dont watch movies, i barely follow the economy, and i had these problems over a week before the recent project camelot doomsday interview

Who needs all the above when you've got ATS?

IMO you're on overlaod - like a lot of other people...

Hope you get to feeling better...

...taps...

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by elliotalien

Originally posted by Acidtastic

a/ who is gfl
b/ its imature comments like that which make a lot of people avoid ats

grow up
sorry dude,i was just having a giggle. I mean no harm.

The gfl is the galactic federation of light. (whack that in the search function and you'll get tonnes of threads on it
) They're "channeled" messages from a lady called Blossom Goodchild (apparently) and the aliens are coming to save us on the 14th of october. It has been said that they opperate at a higher frequency,and that some people may experience headaches. That is why i linked it to that in a slightly jovial (juvenile
) way. I honestly didn't mean it in a bad way. But it's just you've posted a medical phenomina,in the alien section,and that rang allarm bells to me,that you were just on the wind up yourself.

if you are infact having these headaches,and only you will know that.and I'm sorry,but I'm not taking your word for it,why would I,I don't know you and this is the internet. But if you're kosher and on the level,then maybe it's tied in. And now you know

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by elliotalien

If there is one thing that can demolish you, it's your fear. Don't put meanings on meaningless things. Believe in coincedence, remain calm; that's your best medicine.

The worst pains are the ones from the deseases you're afraid of having.

I'm sure when you're quit believing in the worst, it will only get better.

There are some threads of people waiting for something big to happen (just do a search), but if something big is going to happen; well, there is nothing you can do about it anyway, so cheer up

Good luck!

[edit on 6/10/2008 by saturnus1962]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I also had a strange dream last week about a massive UFO overhead...bit like independance day but much MUCH bigger - and that started with me
seeing a huge shadow on the ground

dont believe in dream nonsense or channelling but it was very realistic and did spook me a bit if im honest

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
please dont laugh but another thing i remember is images in the sky
i saw one of the white house
it was a cloud taking the shape of it
then it was gone

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Don't fight it and don't be scared. Oh, and if you do see a spaceship make sure you have a camera with you, I want to see pictures...

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I had a similar dream a while ago. The ship looked jagged, dark and extremely menacing.

The fear that wrapped me up was indescribable. I was unable to breath or speak and my heart felt like it was about to jump out of my chest

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by elliotalien
the last week or so has been insane,

i like many others have suffered from annoying headaches almost every day
nighttimes i cant sleep and i keep hearing voices in my head, i cant really describe what was said but its something like my name slowly, or something like `come outside` but its said in a slow male voice and it scares the hell out of me.

Headaches every day, hearing voices, can't sleep. You need to make a doctor appointment. I am not being rude or anything, but a headache for days that is making you not sleep and you are hearing voices is a medical issue you need to address very quickly.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
You can see a doctor but as soon as you mention what you tell here all you'll likely to get is a prescription. Which is completely normal, for spiritual matters you should go see your religious representative. But even then it is unlikely the Vatican will invite you to talk about this. And what would happen it they did invite you, spread more fear and terror?

If you're sleep deprived sure you might get headaches. You could analyze those voices. You've been feeling held back for years, not being able to truly manifest yourself the way you want because of outside factors? The brain is a strange thing and might be giving you a show to tell yourself you should change your ways by coming out of your safe area and confront those things you didn't want to see all these years.

Either way you are on your own and I hope you see all things are relative and try to be positive. Next time when you have a headache and think it's the end of the world, try to think of a hungry starving child somewhere out there whose stomach aches because there's no food. At least you have the option of taking medicine for it and the luxury to write it off on internet forums such as this one.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by Dragonfly79]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Shadow's right, you should make a doctor's appointment. When it comes to the head you don't want to take any chances. For all you know this could be caused by a tumor. Do you really want to risk you health just because Blossom Goodchild says people will experience headaches?

new topics

top topics

join