It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ameros Printed In Denver-Wanna See One?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
The Dream Is Over U.S.A.---North American Union IS the future. All you *snip* with money better get what you can for it. QUICK!
See Video Link

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 6-10-2008 by turk182]

[edit on 6-10-2008 by turk182]

MOD Note: Please Review This Link: Civility and Decorum Required

[edit on 10/6/2008 by semperfortis]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by turk182

This has been discussed here in a few other threads. Hal Turner seems to be the only one with the Amero's at this point.

Was it really necessary to call people with money *snip* If the dollar is abandoned for the Amero... there will be a lot more people affected than just the *snip* with money".

See Above

[edit on 10/6/2008 by semperfortis]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by turk182

Supposedly fakes. Here is my source:

www.snopes.com...

And name calling isn't really needed is it?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Easy on the language people

And please when someone uses that language, don't repeat it.. PLEASE???

Now on with the topic....

Semper

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I do not see the point in minting coins for unbacked currency in an electronic plastic weilding society. It makes no sense. The bailout plan has made it possible and legal for banks to have Zero dollars in cash and still be open and operating.

Coins are counter productive, they are a throwback to the backed currency model. We should all be so lucky as to get something of value in payment. The cost of manufacture and handling would be prohibitive. This is what gold bars are for.

Does anyone really believe that tanker loads of cargo will be paid for in truckloads of coins?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

I use that term affectionately.
Anyway-sorry to bring something up that has already been addressed here. It's my first day here and I have gotten lost a couple times.
I have heard from(1) other sources that they are indeed minting them in Denver.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

Thank you for the snopes link.
That snopes was last updated sept.2007 and a lot has happened with our economy since then. The dollar is going to become worthless in a short period of time is it not? No, that don't mean this guy really has the Amero, but I have heard it twice this week so his video convinced me. That's why I brought it here.
I get an honest vibe from that man though. Perhaps he was tricked into thinking it was real. If it is'nt real.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by turk182
reply to post by Karlhungis

I use that term affectionately.
Anyway-sorry to bring something up that has already been addressed here. It's my first day here and I have gotten lost a couple times.
I have heard from(1) other sources that they are indeed minting them in Denver.

They are collectors coins in silver and gold designed from a concept for the amero Its only value is the silver and gold its made of just like the 9-11 memorial coins. It just makes the us mint money

Since the modern commemorative coin program began in 1982, the United States Mint has raised over $418,000,000 in surcharges to help build new museums, maintain national monuments like the Vietnam War Memorial, preserve historical sites like George Washington's home, support various Olympic programs, and much more.

top topics

join