It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diagnose Me

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by lightinthedark33

In reply to it all, I have to say you are not crazy. I also have to say that there is something to Wiccanism that gives truth into the spiritual realm, and I'm not Wiccan either.

Feeling someone else's pain and the one below that... knowing why someone hurts even though you don't really know them; I'm kinda like that too. The first one is because you are empathic. I consider it a special gift. I have a hypersensitivity to the spiritual realm, so I see a lot of things that make people think I'm crazy, but I'm really not.

I don't really know what else to say. You definitely have a special gift, but don't overuse it. I can't explain the psychic abilities; just the empathy, but it's definitely a gift. Not crazy.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   

You are certainly NOT crazy.

I don't mean to elevate everyone here or diminish your situation any but a great majority of us here have special quirks about us. Intuition is a strong thing and internally verified each time we "find the cheese". Over the course of a lifetime many can recount many situations that their gut told them was hazardous, threatening, or beneficial. When we finally crash, when we get our independence, we start to trust intuition more. Over our experience we know the "right note" that the intuition plays, when we "hear it" or feel it and what it represents in the greater song.

No... You are not crazy unless all of us are, too. I know I'm not.

[edit on 15-10-2008 by Atlantican]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Wow this is the first time i have been able to log in for about a week or so. Thank You everyone for your responses.

Some weird things happened with me this week that i would like to share with everyone, just incase someone can help me learn some more.

When i was in highschool i had a crush on a girl, big crush. I never was able to tell her and have always wished i i did. I have not thought about her in a long while but had a dream about her Monday of this week. It was a sad dream i remember, but no details. The next day my sister came over to my place and we were talking. My sister never knew i had a thing for this girl and we have never talked about her. Out of the blue she told me the girl was just diagnosed with MS. I did not make the connection until tonight.

The second is

This week i have been having strong feelings to go see my grand mother. Someone who i'm not really close to. I'm having (afraid to say this) mental visions that she is about to pass away. In these visions she passes and leaves my son and i enough money to clean up some debt i have. This visions are similuare to ones i had in the situation i will descirbe below.

My first year of college my girl friend at the time left to go to a college out of state. This girl was the love of my life. It killed me when she left and i wrote about it everyday. One night i had a dream. In this dream the only things i could remember was me in immense pain and crying, my girl friend, a red convertable car, a aquaintence from high school and a local zoo. Almost six months later my girl friend got a red convertable. Next she got a job at the zoo. After that i found out she was cheating on me with the aquaintence from high school. The day i found out i met her at the zoo. Although these was a dream i would also get flashes while i was awake of the zoo and the red car everytime i would see her prior to all this happening.

This also describes perfeclty my previous posts about our worlds current conditions. I'm getting flashes of people in pain, flashes of grey skys, smoke and fire.

All in all it seems these things filter through me as a really really strong emotion i can feel. Then other times i can feel the emotions so well i see flashes of images. Now when i say flashes i don't mean like i'm not in reality anymore but almost like a memory of somewhere i have been before.

Anyways i hope everyone will keep helping me. I'm still looking for a mentor like person to take me under their wing and teach me what they know.

Thank You all again

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I will not make any outragous claims to the dream i had last night. I may of had it just from simply reading threads in these forums and an over active imagination. I present this dream as simply discussion adding to my request for help learning about myself.

Basically the dream was that we were being bombed on American soil. I remember going out on to the balcony at my apartment after recieving a phone call. The person on the other end of the line was calling me because strange objects were in the sky. When i looked up i some how knew they were missles. Soon there after planes could be seen aswell. The day time sky started lighting up with small flashes of light. I went back in my house grabbed my son and felt no fear. Some how i was comforted because i knew where i need to go to be safe.

In reality i would not know where to go but in this dream while everyone was panicing i told the perosn on the phone to meet me in a location and i would take them to saftey.

This could be just a dream. I honestly forgot about it until i logged on these boards today. Just submitted for the record and my own research.

I'm keeping this thread as kind of a log for myself and others.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

If you ever get a flash of the safe place let ats know.
K.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by kitos

If you ever get a flash of the safe place let ats know.
K.

LMAO here's to hoping!

If anyone would rather u2u instead of discussing in this thread give me a shout. I'm despertly seeking information and guidence around my above posts.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
your post interests me. I too have somewhat of a strange gift you might call it. My wife calls it a good sense of perception....well that is an understatement if you ask me.

Basically when I meet someone I can tell what type of person they are. I can feel what thier personality is like, if that makes sense. I have absolutely no issue with making friends, in fact it seems like I get along with all of the people I meet so every where I go I have a wide base of contacts/friends.

When you said you dont have visions but feel these things about people it connected with me. I think that some have this ability to read things. Sense them somehow. The other things you discuss about dreams and telling the outcome of things, that has happened before to me but I cant tell if it is just dumb luck or what?

Then part about the Pope giving you a knowing look was very interesting....makes you wonder eh?

Anyway, thanks for your posts and please keep them comming. Your experiences are an interesting read. And know you arent alone.

There is something to it....and its definately not crazy.

Take care.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Hey light in the dark... How are you?.. I hope you good.. I want to help you, in anyway i can, that is if you want me to..

Im a caulbearer just like your aunt.. The wierdest part is, i maybe more or less than your aunt it really doesn't matter. I have a question for you . Where you born covered in a veil too? Or just the same date as she was?

You say aunt was born with a veil over her face. I was too.. Its a chance birth, Takes place every thousand births one child with a veil is born and is seen as the greatest sign of luck and omen. Alright..I'll get to the point then.

I was born with a veil myself.. But not just covering my faCE, but my entire body. I have a normal body or so it seems, my every single part of my body is well and perfect just for my joints only.., every single one of them from neck to toe doesn't bend completely. e.g : i can't or barely can't touch my left shoulder with my left hand but inches close, and the same with my right shoulder with my right hand. That goes the same with my fingers, you know when you wanna bend your finger to touch itself. But its not major thing, something I only would notice. its not a mistake too i can tell you u that (lets say I know because of those WIERD funny feeling you can't put to words..After all, something's are better off unsaid) it feels like an adventage to me in a way, i feel my body was specifically created for something (either a higher energy or an event maybe, i don't know) don't get me wrong im not deformed or anything.

Alright, if you are a caulbearer yourself like your aunt, it doesn't stop with the veil light in the dark, everything is different, from your energy(the light people see when they look at you, especially witches, spiritual worker or anyone who has an inner sight or good third eye. Spiritual eye. But il get to that) ,to your blood and soul. Hence we known as the kings by blood, priests( teacher) and the elect or chosen.

It is known throughout history light in the dark that no spell or voodoo can harm us, who ever cast the spell will comeback at the owner ten times.

You say you keep having a dream or a vision of you leading or alot of people depended on you for something. That feeling is true and you are a leader for a important role that you have to play... Maybe thats why you like panicing about the future. You can feel your role you have to play coming.

Wel.. Thats enough for today.. Til next time

take care...And good luck.. Brother

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join