It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't turn on fox news!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by darkangel831

Those other websites have a conservative bias, so who are you to believe?

You just like fox news because you claim they are unbias because they go after Democratic candidates. Yet, you claim that liberal media, is bias because they go after Republican candidates.

Who are you to believe?

Why are you blindly believing anything that the MSM tells you?

The bottom line is this-- OBAMA IS CLEAN. The reason why he isn't coming clean about himself is there is nothing to come clean about.

He has no associates that are questionable. He is clean. CLEAN.

John McCain knows he won't win the election if people talk about the issues. So John McCain is trying to distract people much like yourself into believing something that is not true. It's worked so far and you've forgotten to not trust the media.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

The bottom line is this-- OBAMA IS CLEAN. The reason why he isn't coming clean about himself is there is nothing to come clean about.

He has no associates that are questionable. He is clean. CLEAN.

There is no possible way you could know that.

I think that your statement exemplifies many people issues with Obama and the apparent blind support of many of his followers..

I will present this to you.

He is a politician

He is by no means clean

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

He is clean.

He has only been in Washington for about 4 years.

All of the claims being made about him saying he is a terrorist have been false.

You should do some research... if you did some research you would find that not too long ago John McCain was saying that he wanted to find out the associates Obama was tied to... this is all McCain's doing. You bought into Republican party propaganda. You have been brainwashed.

Obama is fairly clean. Outside of a few associations with people in the bilderburg group Obama hasn't really done much of anything for people to take notice of.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

How can you not see that your blind faith in Obama is no different than what you claim are others blind faith in Fox News?

Short of you being related to him, which I will assume would have been stated by now, you have no honest idea if what you are saying is fact or not.

I think that his associations are subject to investigation and that he has some shady characters in his closet.

While you are making blind faith statements about him being perfectly clean, the facts that he attended those meetings in that man's living room are just that; facts.

His associations with Rezko are troubling as well but all of this pales in comparison to the fact that his supporters don't want any of us looking at it.

All they want is for us to also just accept that he is "Clean" as you say and not look into his associations as should be done..

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

First of all, these aren't blind faith statements in support of Obama. I support the Democratic party. I would vote for the Democratic party even if Hillary was the Democratic nominee for the Democratic Party. I am a Democrat.

It's different from the people that support fox news, because, unlike Republicans, I don't lie about the other party's candidate, I don't like John McCain because of his ideologies. Here you have Republicans saying that Obama is a terrorist, but, have you ever seen Obama say John McCain is a terrorist?

Obama has never criticized McCain's patriotism... where John McCain has accused Obama of being tied with terrorists... or at least his party has been doing that the last few weeks.

See, it's not blind faith, it's support for the party that I support.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

We are diametrically opposed then my friend..

I vote for the best person for the job.. I could care less about the party

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I don't want failed Republican policies ruining the nation for the next 4 years... I'm sorry but if you support the Republican party after George Bush I think you would be seriously deluded.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I am still at a loss as to which of these two candidates I could even feel the least bit good about voting for, if I were to vote for either.... As for Fox Television, they admit to being politically biased, and therefore are not providing news, but instead producing propaganda, and poisoning the minds of people that want to not be informed.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I have doubts Obama is a citizen, he traveled on an Indonesian passport only granted to Indonesian citizens, for his schooling he was registered as a Muslim, and the well known terrorist organizations back Obama as well as domestic terrorist organization members or similar organizations like Acorn and code pink. With his background, Obama could not pass a Top Secret BI security clearance, and he's at the doorstep of the office that controls tons of Top Secret sensitive compartmented security projects that normally require a 20-year pre-birth special background investigation (SBI). He is unspecific about change, he wants to heavily tax investments and businesses which will further disrupt the financial system and spread further investor panic.

So, what of the above is untrue? Just because truth is unflattering, you can't dismiss it as a smear.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Dbriefed

The whole part of Obama being a Muslim. People are saying Obama wants the nation to be a Muslim nation when this isn't true. All Obama has been saying is that we are more than just a Christian nation.

An Organized Effort?

There are indications that the inaccurate version – omitting the word "just" – has been spread in an organized effort to discredit Obama. The news database Nexis contains two letters to the editor that appeared in different states over different signatures, but with words that are nearly identical to the e-mail we quote above.

One appeared in the San Angelo (Texas) Standard-Times on July 29. It begins:

Texas Letter to the Editor, July 29: As my husband and I were watching a news program earlier this week, we watched in horror as Barack Obama made the statement with pride ..."we are no longer a Christian nation; we are now a nation of Christians, Jews, Muslims, Buddhists."So many other statements made by him (and his wife) were upsetting enough, but I never thought the day would come when we would hear something like that from a presidential candidate in this country.

Also

The Manchurian Islamic Candidate?

Readers have also asked us about an oft-forwarded e-mail falsely claiming that Obama is a Muslim and suggesting that he is part of an Islamic plot to take over the U.S. "from the inside out" with "one of their own." This screed reads like the outline of a bad remake of the 1962 movie The Manchurian Candidate, in which Frank Sinatra unravels a Communist plot to make "one of their own" the president.

There is little excuse for those who continue to circulate this one. The most audacious falsehood it contains (of several) is a claim near the top: "We checked this out on 'snopes.com'. It is factual. Check for yourself." Anyone who actually does that would quickly find that Snopes.com, the respected debunker of urban myths, judges the message to be "false." And yet we continue to receive examples sent to our readers by others who either don't take the time to check, or who don't care that they are repeating false and damaging statements.

www.factcheck.org...
www.factcheck.org...

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I would like to just comment on how John McCain just recently expressed respect for Barack Obama. I think that while he finally realized how wrong his actions were, I do, think that he should have taken responsibility for the mad rampant racism he caused earlier, and, he should have really just realized that this was foolish behavior, and, this all seemed to me like a Greek tragedy. John McCain is losing with his hubris-- his over confidence, and, he has brought about his own downfall.
for him finally saying he will stop the character attacks and that he respects his opponent
for him having done it in the first place.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
LOL! for a sensible viewer who can read between lines and understand those pesky smirks and retorts from those guileful correspondents of fox news, it can be more enlightening than misleading as they lay bare the raw hypocrisy that shadows american politics.
I like the level of specialization that fox has achieved in art of deception and brainwashing american minds and its existence explains the gullibility of unsuspecting americans who can vote murderers of innocent lives and american economy twice to power.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Every other network is running smear campaign against McCain and Plain. They have been for months! Should we turn them off, or is it ok as long as its democrats smearing Republicans?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Greetings ....This is just the kind of well informed clear thinking we need to solve the woes of this nation.....The american people cannot handle the truth....And the truth is they want to hear only smooth things that fit the profile of politically correctness.....A large number of americans look to the government for their very existance whether it be through a civil service job or a government entitlement of some kind.....The government has no money it exists on the taxes levied on people who produce goods and services..(productive entities)...The candidate who promises the most will win,simply because of the selfish nature of the masses....What I find amusing is, even if the candidate lies...its ok..they will find somebody to blame...

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
John McCain is losing with his hubris-- his over confidence, and, he has brought about his own downfall.
for him finally saying he will stop the character attacks and that he respects his opponent
for him having done it in the first place.

Are you serious? Do you believe McCain really respects Obama? "that one"? He said all these things because vicious and openly stupid attacks on Obama's character backfired.

McCain said that he "hates gooks" and will hate them as long as he lives. I don't expect anything different from this bigot towards Senator Obama.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Marcus Calpurnius

I dont see it as smearing. The Democrats are just protecting themselves against slander from the other side. Let me ask you a question. Do you want someone in office who will help America or do you want someone in office who would continue the same failed policies of the Bush administration?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   

They're running a smear campaign against Barack Obama. They're trying to paint him as a terrorist with radicalist ties. This is nothing but propaganda made up by Rupord Murdoch to support the GOP.

If you're watching TV do not watch Fox News.

They are putting out the same kind of bs again and again.

Don't let fox brainwash you. Don't just watch fox news for fun. DO NOT WATCH IT AT ALL.

I suppose it is your idea of a smear is to report negative items about your beloved Barack Obama.

The most negative things I have heard on Fox News about Senator Obama, is when they play him saying contradictory things.

Fox News does not report as much negative stuff about Senator Obama as Glenn Beck does on CNN Headline News at 7PM, repeat at 9PM (Eastern Time).

[edit on 13-10-2008 by CharlesMartel]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlesMartel

Maybe they don't anymore, but, at the time I made this thread, Fox News was saying some pretty racist things. Rather than criticizing Obama's policies they tried to attack Obama's past and making it seem like he was a terrorist. Sean Hannity was behind all of it. I accept any valid criticism of Obama, I just, don't accept lies and slander of him.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   

reply to post by CharlesMartel

Maybe they don't anymore, but, at the time I made this thread, Fox News was saying some pretty racist things. Rather than criticizing Obama's policies they tried to attack Obama's past and making it seem like he was a terrorist. Sean Hannity was behind all of it. I accept any valid criticism of Obama, I just, don't accept lies and slander of him.

Greetings....There is nothing wrong with valid criticism...I have noticed that the term "racist"is bantered around quite often....Iam curious if those that use this expletive know what or who would qualify as a racist...May I suggest,Hitler,Stalin,Farakan,Armadinajad and so on.....These are folks who espouse/espoused the survival of their race and ideology at the expense of a another....If we can agree on this ,than it is possible to conclude that we are all racists....Sometimes, to get at the truth, you have to say and do things that are not very nice....according to the protocol of political correctness....

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I heard about that. This election is very important.

new topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join