It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't turn on fox news!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by marinesniper
well when you support a candidate that is friends with a terrorist whose wife actually killed to police officers... you tend to get passionate about it and derail whatever topics you are discussing...

i will say no more on this...

Greetings.....Am I to assume you were or are a recon marine (LLRP)if so ...say no more.....I to am a passionate man...The foolishness of the american people will be rewarded mightly if BHO wins the white house...The Ayers controversy is one of many....there are events that surround that church of his that screams for the light of day....A certain individual had a press conference on 6/18/08 in Wash DC exposing the character BHO....The public have not heard a word, yet the entire press core was present....With freinds like Soros,and an entourage of leftest bolshiviks,Ayers and his wife are has beens who have evaded justice and been allowed to poison the minds of americas youth for years under the guises of education....

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by hypervigilant

I think that people in society are just used to this kind of stuff.

News agencies have been brainwashing civilians for so long that they're just used to it.

Just look at some of the posts in this thread that are even agreeing with fox news.

Fox news reports something, they think because no one else is reporting favorably to it, that it must be true, despite contrary evidence that fox news reports faux news, and, that it has been proven that they have reported false news in the past.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Please show me a news agency that has never published/aired a piece of false 'news'. Of those that have shown some support for Fox News Channel, I have yet to see one that takes everything they say as gospel. I myself love Fox News; the actual news, not the ranting commentators that are so prevalent in the latter part of the evening, but I do not worship the channel as some have been suggesting viewers of Fox News do. Just because something is different, does not make it wrong...I have seen this time and again here on ATS, if someone feels differently than many on here, they are most definitely wrong. (especially when it comes to things like man-made global warming, and Obama not being the Lord Almighty reincarnate) Just because Fox News is the 'minority' amongst news stations (the only station with the balls to show a different perspective) doesn't make it wrong; else, by the same argument, everybody that believes in the stuff here on ATS is clearly wrong...end of discussion. It is troubling to see the narrow-mindedness of so many who pride themselves on their 'progressive' actions and thoughts...i'm talking to you, dems.
If you really want to talk brain washing, look no further than Obama himself, he has put the world under a spell, he has placed the United States in a trance...snap out of it, smell the coffee and all that jazz. Do you not see that he is no good for this country? I see it. (neither is McCain, but that is for another time) Do you truly not see the puppet masters' hands in all of this? I see them. Do you truly believe either of them will uphold the constitution? I don't trust them with this sacred duty. Do you really believe that, in spite of so many years of miss-representation, one of these candidates will be different and actually give a darn about you? Not me; they couldn't care less about you, about me, about anyone other than themselves! (by the way, I really hate it when somebody says 'I could care less', unless they really mean that they could care less about that particular subject)
I know this will do nothing to change the attitudes of those who have posted...but I can hope. (not false hope either like what one candidate is offering)

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

True that Fox does always seem to have poll that says McCain is coming back or that he won the debate, etc. However, Fox is populated by conservatives that like to hear news delivered conservatively. In the same respect you will hear news that will never be discussed on other outlets. Call it propaganda if you want, but Fox will cite everyone from the Grey Lady (NYT) to the LA times to the Associated Press. The news is out there for the other outlets as well, the simply choose not to report certain things that might be detrimental to their canidate (guess who?)
Oh well, it is certainly better than those graph things that Cnn had during the debates. Don't worry folks we will tell you what to think, just watch the lines. They will tell you what to think.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
***IMPORTANT NEWS JUST IN***

Oh man they are so on to it this Faux News Network. How could we all survive without such valuable, important information like this:

Once again, Faux News leads the world with such ground breaking, riveting, top notch reporting!

I take my hat off to such excellence in delivering such fine news, worthy of the highly learned, intelligent, unassuming masses...

**** coming up next, how to unclip a bra with nose hair removers ****

Z

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   

“My government is my worst enemy. I’m going to fight them with any means at hand.” This was former revolutionary terrorist Bill Ayers back in his old Weather Underground days, right? Imagine what Sarah Palin is going to do with this incendiary quote as she tears into Barack Obama this week. Only one problem. The quote is from Joe Vogler, the raging anti-American who founded the Alaska Independence Party. Inconveniently for Palin, that’s the very same secessionist party that her husband, Todd, belonged to for seven years and that she sent a shout-out to as Alaska governor earlier this year. (“Keep up the good work,” Palin told AIP members. “And God bless you.”)

Complete article here..
www.salon.com...

So the Palins were such American patriots that they wanted to break off Alaska from the US - and were willing to do so with any means possible? And then they falsely attribute their radical hero's remarks to Ayers. Yea, just tell tell me where to vote for this Jezebel.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by whatsup]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Foxnews, CNN, ABC and the rest are all trash. Way too much fluff and cutesy-poo. And if they can get away with that much pure fluff, you know they can get away with pure fabrications.

This Obama as a terrorist stuff is just a manufactured controversy. It wouldn't be newsworthy at all if it couldn't potentially (and sadly) influence the election.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Distractions4Nothing

It's already affected the core Conservative base.

Check out this video... it shows what a bunch of McCain supporters think about him.

[edit on 11-10-2008 by Frankidealist35]

[edit on 11-10-2008 by Frankidealist35]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Greetings Frankidealist35......Iam encouraged by the YouTube video,if the american people demand the truth it will be forth coming....We need to know who this man Barack Hussein Obama is and what he stands for....
The public is on the road to geting the truth about our financial dilema and when they finnally know the truth they will want the individuals responsible for it to be prosecuted regardless of party affiliation...
WE HAVE BEEN ROBBED by the likes Freddy/Fannie under the direction of Barney Frank,Chris Dodd and the entire cast of characters that comprise the congressional black caucus.....Mr Obama has been a key player in this circle.....

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by theodorej

The youtube video I posted on here was an example of how easily mislead people are by lies of the fox news and the like. These attacks are nothing but ad-hominem attacks on Obama and they are not true.
I am not in favor of these racial slurs against Obama.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Hi Frank, I think that the video that you posted should substantiate the effectiveness of FOX Television's influence on the simple minds of the people that can't think for themselves. Do you think that the rocket scientist with the ACORN sign knew what the individual letters stood for? It is apparent that these people watch Fox, and are brainwashed to the point of social psychosis when grouped together. .....Thanks for sharing....It saddens me that there is an element that is so weak of mind and character.... I am poor white trash, not an elitist... I look much like those in the video..... That disturbs the hell me out of me.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TexasGunMan

so you have already been brainwashed

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
the only reason i watch FOX NEWS is for the blond barbies in their short skirts. they do know how to sex up the so-called news.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
the only reason i watch FOX NEWS is for the blond barbies in their short skirts. they do know how to sex up the so-called news.

See? This is one of the kinds of people that like to watch fox news.

They like to watch fox for their sleek commentators or their sexy news-casters who would do better as cheerleaders than as newscasters.

It makes me sick.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by hypervigilant

Greetings .....It appears to me that any body that forms opposing views to yours has to be a victim of Fox news and not capable of making informed decisions after getting the facts...I find it sad that there are such a large group of people that want to impower a virtual nobody who has been on the political scene less than 3 years who has not been forthcoming about what he stands for and has affiliations with known criminals and people who hate america....OH perhaps you heard the report on CNN regarding the offices of Acorn in nevada....I believe it is regarding voter fraud...check it out..

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35

The youtube video I posted on here was an example of how easily mislead people are by lies of the fox news and the like. These attacks are nothing but ad-hominem attacks on Obama and they are not true.
I am not in favor of these racial slurs against Obama.

Greetings.....Perhaps we were not watching the same video....I saw a group of people that decided to speakout after they learned the truth...The only information you have about you candidate is what his campaign wants you to know...HAVE YOU DONE ANY RESEARCH !! Media bias is pandemic in the country and the truth be told one needs watch all the networks,follow the internet blogs and be vigilant in your pursuit of the truth....
Check out CNN,FOX,ABC and NBC and observe how they report on the raid on ACORNS' offices in Nevada....The suspicion is VOTER FRAUD !!

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

www.factcheck.org...

This website is good when it comes to fact checking. Go there to find out all the Republican lies about Obama.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Factcheck.org Liberal Bias..

I had heard that the once-dependable FactCheck.org had gone left, falsely attacking Republican ads and providing cover for Democrats. I hadn't bothered to look at it, but, sadly, it appears to be true. Like snopes.com, FactCheck.org has bowled itself into the left gutter. Here's a recent example:
The McCain campaign and the Republican National Committee both claim that Obama has voted 94 times “for higher taxes.” We find that their count is padded.

It's padded only if you try to 'interpret' what they're saying instead of listening to what they actually say.

Albany Media

Factcheck takes liberal stance:

...There's another possible explanation behind FactCheck's positions. Just last year, FactCheck's primary funding source, the Annenberg Foundation, also gave $50,000 to the Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence for "efforts to reduce gun violence by educating the public and by enacting and enforcing regulations governing the gun industry." Annenberg made a similar grant for $100,000 in 2005.

Days

The simple fact is that Fox is the ONLY news organization that takes a Conservative side and the Liberals hate it..

Dan Rather anyone?

All the other MSM outlets are unashamed in their Liberal slant and their lies are a matter of public record.

Again, Dan Rather...

We all need to check the source that is checking the source and decide for ourselves..

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Here is a fact for all you thrilled Obama fans. Text is not an American Citizen, has only been Naturalized and a Naturalized citizen is not qualified and/or eligible to run for Office of the President.

www.freerepublic.com...

citizenwells.wordpress.com... indonesia-kenya-restraining-order/

Obama has avoided and refused every request to provide his Birth Certificate and there is confirmation that his stepfather adopted him in Indonesia and he is in fact a citizen of Indonesia.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Fox News shows both sides. I'm conservative and i disagree with them half the time.
Liberals run the schools and the media. Your not used to one-sided Liberal Brainwashing not being there.

Silly Obama Bandwagon.... People are just so caught up in this mindless game.....

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join