It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hearing Radio Waves - I've Finally Snapped

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Unlike most of the early commentors on the first page, I would say Do Not go to the doctors or talk about this to anyone but your very most trusted, but even to them I personally wouldn't. People will probably mock you, say you're crazy, make fun of you and such. I hardly doubt that they would believe you.

So with that said, I was wondering how the signals may be entering your head. and I could only come up with one conclusion: your hair, thus acting as antennae picking up the signal. Although, granted I may be wrong and you may be bald for all I know.

Another idea I came up with was that perhaps someone is trying to enter your mind through an indirect path. By sending noises and other such occurrences to distract their entrance. It also may be that something already entered into you (via your dabblings in occult practices). This would account for the 'super-hearing'. *It is possible to see using radio-waves, this is commonly used in space.

Regardless, in order what you to 'pick up on' radio waves, you must be or have gotten attuned [somehow, although unfathomably as it seems] to the electromagnetic spectrum.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
But yeah, I would definitaly have a journal and keep a log of the dates, times, and specifically what you hear. This way you can see if there is a pattern further down the line.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by agent violet

I don't think I ever said I was hearing radio waves. That is just what it sounded like. Since stopping a medication I was prescribed, I do not hear them anymore. It was just the way my mind was filtering sounds. I have good hearing and as a result the distant noises became similar to voices.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Seems to me that it very well may have been an odd adverse affect from the medication?
Its Possible, I suppose.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by agent violet

Lol, maybe. God knows what they put in that crap and they get kids hooked on at age 16.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Gren, are you on any medication that could cause you to have the noise filtering problem that mine did?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Do not listen to all those people telling you to get help. You are astrally projecting. Going to a doctor or psychiatrist is NOT ADVISABLE if you don't want to be sectioned and deemed mental. You are not mental, you are just confused and frightened, as is to be expected. Don't be. Be strong and courageous. The higher your intelligence and more open minded you are, the more self-aware you are- your psychic senses highten. Wean yoursel off the pills, they wont be helping your health in the long term. Studing astral projection will help you teach yourself to banish this IF that is what you want.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
i would like to reply but my Anonymous self never gets to post Anonymously!!!! why?????????????????

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
[edit on 17-3-2009 by Explorergirl]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
education and work place mean nothing when it comes to intelligence.

4.0 average means your intelligent? haha # no, it just means you can memorize and regurgitate w/e is being hammered into you. nothing more.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Not going to say it is not something paranormal - opening of chakras, etc.

However, to not go to a doctor and verify nothing is medically wrong is REALLY saying you are crazy.

Here are some possible medical reasons (not saying you are a druggie or crazy - these are listed in the medical reasons):

"Intoxication or withdrawal from substances of abuse can cause psychosis at any age. Metabolic disorders, such as hypercalcemia, hyponatremia, uremia, hepatic encephalopathy, thyroid disorders, hypoglycemia, vitamin deficiencies, and porphyria, can cause delirium associated with hallucinations and delusions. Autoimmune diseases, such as systemic lupus erythematosus and temporal arteritis, can also cause psychosis, as may any CNS vasculitis. Drug toxicity is another common cause of delirium. Extrapyramidal disorders, such as Parkinson’s disease and Huntington’s disease, can cause psychotic symptoms. Hallucinations can be the presenting symptom of CNS infections, such as acute viral encephalitis, HIV or AIDS, encephalopathy, syphilis, and Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease. Neurological conditions, such as demyelinating diseases, dementia, stroke, seizures, and CNS neoplasms, may also present with psychotic symptoms ..."

Website I found for this reference: ajp.psychiatryonline.org... It is diagnosing history of 50-something man BUT it is the definition of what might cause it such as thyroid, neurological conditions... which is more worrysome since you noted you had a nerve endings issue when younger.

Good luck. Anyone who calls you crazy... just sucker punch... your crazy right? (just kidding - I firmly believe the crazy ones are actually the sane ones - with exception of maybe Manson and others of that like).

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Hello friend...

Listen, before people start convincing you that you're crazy, please take a moment to hear me out.

My experience (or symptoms) are very similar to yours. And yes, it sounds like your chakras are WIDE open. I believe what you had is a Spontaneous Kundalini, which can really mess you up at first! I could hear cars that were three blocks away, I heard voices or conversations and it does kind of sound like radio waves but what you're actually picking up on is inter-dimensional communication. But relax, this will subside. YOU ARE NOT CRAZY.

Find a spiritualist or psychic healer and get your chakras aligned or cleaned and have some Reiki work done. Psychic healers can do both. Doctors will NOT understand this. My doctors didn't even know what chakras were. Please take the time to at least look into this kind of treatment because it sounds very much like my experience and the chakra cleansing helped me out tremendously. Good luck!

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
According to kundalini, there is no such thing as spontaneous kundalini. i have studied a lot about kundalini, and it is a slow process, which is guided by a kundalini master.

Just thought i'd clarify that for you all.

And to the poster, i suggest you stay off the meds and see a psychologist. A psychiatrist will only drug you up. But thats just my opinion.

[edit on 6-4-2009 by Vyrtigo]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vyrtigo
According to kundalini, there is no such thing as spontaneous kundalini. i have studied a lot about kundalini, and it is a slow process, which is guided by a kundalini master.

Just thought i'd clarify that for you all.

And to the poster, i suggest you stay off the meds and see a psychologist. A psychiatrist will only drug you up. But thats just my opinion.

[edit on 6-4-2009 by Vyrtigo]

With all due respect, my friend, you are greatly misinformed. Spontaneous Kundalini is not a meditated Kundalini. Obviously the word "Spontaneous" means you didn't intentionally plan for this. I'm not Hindu and I don't study Kundalini meditation techniques, but there is definitely a condition called Spontaneous Kundalini. I'm sorry your studies don't include it.

www.kriyayoga.com...

www.life-enthusiast.com...

www.anunda.com...

home.planet.nl...

www.experiencefestival.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join