It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

you make me sick,zeitgiest 2 disinfo

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
If your goinig to state the information is WRONG or INCORRECT,back it up! Everything in zeitgeist is backed up with actual information,misleading or not, the very reason it's so controversial is because of its constant reassurance. The point of the doco, is that a majority of society will just take what there told and believe it to be true, e.g. religion, terrorism, morality...

The world needs to remember how to ask questions, and believe nothing until some sort of evidence is given. This is why i will happily stand by alot of the doco, to think a religion (being a regurlarly updated "story" based on the astrological calender) has stayed alive in our society, is appauling in itself. How many more people will die, before we ask the simple question " HANG ON, if weve never heard the voice of god,if weve never met him or even talked, how do the religous head honchos come up with the moral rules and belief?all the liturgies, masses and every other godly opinion given... and how can they mean ANYTHING when they change every hundred years to suit the evolving intelligence of society???"

it makes me sick. whether our government is screwing the world over for self benifet,believing society will never catch on is neither here nor ther,over 6000 years religion has existed, and none of those years have provided evidence of actual existence, instead it denominates, then fights within itself to prove who's right and who's wrong when no such thing can be proven. The best and secret weapon of religion is the inability to prove it WRONG, simply because it doesnt mix whit science...

We have to remember what science actually is,not just smart talk and maths, science never TELLS you what is true and what is false, it simply tests hypothesis. and in using maths and physical equipment, the hypothesis is made easier and easier to prove WRONG,and if the hypothesis comes out still standing... then it becomes a theory, NOT FACT. in true science, there is no such thing as fact, just what has not been proven false yet. Put that belief method up against a religion that simply TELLS you what is true and what is false,without even talking to the big boss of what they believe in, im sorry, i have religous family, but it makes me sick that you are wasting your precious conciouess mind, that can hold unlimited amounts of knowledge, by filling it up with fairy tales (or a calender) and limiting your actions because another PERSON, not supernatural being is telling thats how it is.

sorry bout the mistakes and possibly overboard essay here,had a few beers and sick of people mis-interpreting what religion ACTUALLY is... An old, old way of control that has repeatedly lost and gaind control of society. explain the dark ages now pope,you rome killer you.

and for the non believers, sorry guys, just hit up a few sites that TOTALLY didnt get the whole astrological calender basis of religion on zeitgeist, and a bunch of bible bashers "scientifically explaining it"
if i wasnt in my computer room id vomit....... and not because of the beers. peace from australia.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Is the OP serious? If ETs capable of faster-than light travel exist and wanted to take over Earth why wait? Our military is only getting stronger. If they wanted to dominate the human race they would have done so thousands of years ago when we were much more primitive. Besides, if you are one of those select few Alex Jones disciples who believes that Zeitgiest is NWO propaganda...why would the NWO want to give up their military and hence their power? So they can be slaves to aliens?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by The Transhumanist

Who says that our military's weapons will make any different to an alien race? Who is to say that said alien race doesn't have technology far in advance of our own that not only deflects our weapons like bugs on a windshield, but also packs their own weapons capable of creating havoc and destruction on us?

You just gotta think outside the box. Equating any advanced alien technological capability to our own is frivolous at best.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join