It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

you make me sick,zeitgiest 2 disinfo

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
i watched it and hate it,no govt,no mil.are you nuts!!!.I am soo angry and pity all those who have been sucked in this charade.THe govt is meant as a parent to us but that parent is for the people,by the people and of the people.No guns yeah right its soo easy for ETs to take over and they say unity,its same as NWO but they removed one world govt to one world.Same story repackeged.

i dislike that docu soo much!.rather than advocating govt issued money they advocate money less society.

they are transhumanist who have no souls and are afraid of death and spirituality.they even mocked ron paul

they advocate removal of patriotism which forwards their new age fascist nwo.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I wondered when I would see a thread like this.This is not the kind of government that the N.W.O. is proposing at all.I do not think this kind of utopia will happen anytime soon.But it is inevitable that a one world government will happen.Eventually,we will need a government like this to reach the stars,and nationalism and culture will be a part of the past.The alternative is complete enslavement forever.I do not believe that our world is ready for this kind of government or will be for quite some time.We do not yet realize as a whole that injustice somewhere is injustice everywhere.America was the best example of what could be,now it is an example of how it can go all wrong.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Think can you;
"Eat money?"
"Can money keep your car going?"
"Can money itself, house you?"
"Can money itself keep you warm?"

[edit on 6-10-2008 by Epsillion70]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Epsillion70

well you can burn it

but i agree money is worthless

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by daeoeste
I wondered when I would see a thread like this.This is not the kind of government that the N.W.O. is proposing at all.I do not think this kind of utopia will happen anytime soon.But it is inevitable that a one world government will happen.Eventually,we will need a government like this to reach the stars,and nationalism and culture will be a part of the past.The alternative is complete enslavement forever.I do not believe that our world is ready for this kind of government or will be for quite some time.We do not yet realize as a whole that injustice somewhere is injustice everywhere.America was the best example of what could be,now it is an example of how it can go all wrong.

Well you don't think they are going to present it as a bad thing do you? Have you learned anything? The patriot act wasn't presented as the "take your freedoms away act" was it?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by N. Tesla

but i agree money is worthless

Please send all of your "worthless" money my way

Oh and the Zeitgeist movies are nothing more than fear mongering propaganda built upon many many layers of manure

[edit on 6-10-2008 by Cool Hand Luke]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Think can you;
"Eat money?"

Money simply represents the transfer of energy. It is a merely a symbol used to ease trade. If you think Money is the problem, then think again.

Money is the scapegoat. The real deal is that we live in an economy where all money is created as debt @ interest. Where the people are expected to pay back all the money, including interest. Interest money which is never created.

The reason the economy is failing now, is that in order to keep that system going you have to keep adding new money to the system, where the new loans can cover the interest from the previous. Just like an old check cashing scam.

Meanwhile, the banks are allowed to create new money and they decide where the new money goes(that they loan). Every time they create that money, it lowers the value of existing money.

To even suggest going to system where money doesn't exist is to take away any and all value of everything. To where nothing has value. That is communism NWO style.

I don't know if people have some illusion that everything will be free and they won't have to work . Or that they will be doing only work they want to do.

I haven't seen the movie, but the OP is right based on what he said.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia

Think can you;
"Eat money?"

I haven't seen the movie, but the OP is right based on what he said.

If you could please watch the movie first. Then post again if you still feel the same

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   

If you could please watch the movie first. Then post again if you still feel the same

I certainly will. I seen mentions of zeitgiest recently, but I didn't realize it was talking about a 2nd one. I liked the first one, and liked that it tackled the fed. However on the religion part I think it had a bit of the opposite effect than was intended, but I still enjoyed it.

I was pretty much shocked to see what the OP posted as being in the movie. But I have had many debates and thought on the topic of getting rid of money completely. And it sounds just like the OP said. So unless he is misrepresenting what was contained, I doubt I'll change my opinion.

I mean to suggest getting rid of money is to suggest that things we currently purchase will have absolutely no value at all. Supply and demand pretty much dictate that as long as you have an limited supply, there will always be a value involved. Would you not agree with that?

[edit on 6-10-2008 by badmedia]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia

I would have to say that "Value" is pretty much a cultural conditioning idea.
Hence you still have indigenous cultures that are very remote from our society and their,"Value" structure is completely different. As a lot of them see time as a valued commodity because you can never get back the time you loose as such. Because you can always go out and find food, water and shelter anytime and anywhere.
So I would have to say from my own personal understanding living in this Western society that;
Money has no value in itself and is simply a means of exchange and so I do not see it is either a good or bad thing. It is just a tool. In the same way if I need a, "Hammer" then I would go out and purchase 1 hammer and not 50,000 of them.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by greenjuice

you obviously didnt understand the movie and if you did:
why are you on this site
?

[edit on 6-10-2008 by Shocka]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by greenjuice
i watched it and hate it,no govt,no mil.are you nuts!!!.

No spacebar....

So you enjoy having your freedoms ripped away from you do you? Are you the type of person that honestly believes the government should "take away your liberty for freedom?"

I am soo angry and pity all those who have been sucked in this charade.THe govt is meant as a parent to us but that parent is for the people,by the people and of the people.

Please, show me this fantasy government if you would. I would love to see it.

No guns yeah right its soo easy for ETs to take over and they say unity,its same as NWO but they removed one world govt to one world.Same story repackeged.

Wow, you really did miss the point completely didn't you.

i dislike that docu soo much!.rather than advocating govt issued money they advocate money less society.

Yes they do. At least you got that part right. And if you actually sat down and thought about it rather than being herded like a sheep you might begin to realise what is actually being said.

they are transhumanist who have no souls and are afraid of death and spirituality.they even mocked ron paul

What pathetic planet do you live on? They mocked Ron Paul???? Could you please quote the exact section where they DID mock him?

Oh and by advocating Ron Paul you are actually contradicting everything else you have said in this post.

Oh the ignorance, spare me please.

Typical Youtube poster that has nothing intelligent to say.

[edit on 6/10/2008 by Kryties]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   

I would have to say that "Value" is pretty much a cultural conditioning idea.
Hence you still have indigenous cultures that are very remote from our society and their,"Value" structure is completely different. As a lot of them see time as a valued commodity because you can never get back the time you loose as such. Because you can always go out and find food, water and shelter anytime and anywhere.
So I would have to say from my own personal understanding living in this Western society that;
Money has no value in itself and is simply a means of exchange and so I do not see it is either a good or bad thing. It is just a tool. In the same way if I need a, "Hammer" then I would go out and purchase 1 hammer and not 50,000 of them.

I'm not sure on what you mean about cultural conditioning. Even in the indigenous cultures they have value on things. If you don't produce value, you aren't given value from the others. But yes, a persons time is a valued commodity - even in our culture. It is the worlds greatest resource when you think about it.

I also think that people would have alot more free time under a honest money system. And it would be tax free, as any new money that is created is what would be used for services, but very strict rules on how much money is created - so that it is only done when for trade, and not when someone in government thinks they need it to do something "for the good".

I'm off to watch it now.

Edit: 20 minutes in so far, and it's been brilliant and making all the points I normally make.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by badmedia]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
They even mocked Ron Paul?

I'm sorry they offended your Freemason false-idol.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

I think the premise that they're putting forth is that in a society with sufficient technology, they could provide a high level of living with no required costs associated with it. This is an idea I've heard put forth in other places, specifically with discussions about molecular manufacturing systems and nanotechnology.

The argument there being that the cost of manufacturing goods would be so inexpensive because the energy used would be very low and there wouldn't be any waste material as the manufacturing process works from the atomic or molecular level up instead of cutting and putting things together like we do today, which leaves large amounts of waste.

Overall I thought the video made some good points, it was fairly accurate in at least the explanation of "Where Money Comes From" with regard to fractional reserve banking, but I am going to have to do some more research to corroborate the claims they're putting forward about some of the technology we're supposed to have access to such as the power output efficiency of the tidal and wave power stations and the efficiency of current geothermal generation plants.

Also, I'm curious about this mag-lev train that is supposedly able to go 4,000 miles per hour. What exactly would 4,000 miles per hour feel like to a person seated in this train? There was some very pretty graphics, but there is much more research to be done into the actual claims made to see if there is any validity. Otherwise we're in a situation here again taking someone at their word without anything really presented to back it up. Clearly, the video's aim wasn't to be an all-encompassing fleshing out of the ideas, so I think it did a fair job. At least it'll give me something to take my mind off of the world economy choking on the 600 trillion dollars in derivatives it's trying to digest.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SimpleAnswers

I'm at the 1:13 minute right now. I thought the first hour was great. It hit pretty much all the points on what is wrong in the system.

But it's been going a bit downhill from there. It is now getting into the venus projects idea, but right away I noticed something.

In 1 sentence, it's talking about getting rid of all laws and such. Which sounds good. But then almost immediately after, it starts talking about "management" of resources. Where as management is just another word for laws.

Also, the free energy thing. There is 1 thing that always erks me about that conspiracy. And that is why would the rich hide it? I understand they don't want to lose their profits, but if a system is available and known which doesn't require such things, and society can all be great then why would then need to do what they do today?

And at the start, they use Ron Paul talking about the monetary system. And then after they did ridicule him. I thought that was a bit odd.

I am also cautious about it's requirement for getting rid of spirituality in the name of what religions have done to it, while pushing technology.

Going to finish now, and see what their idea is. But I must admit I am starting to smell a bait and switch.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Actually, I don't think anyone really is hiding anything. I just think everyone in the NWO camp is wrong in how they view the idea of "NWO". It's always such a dramatic event, where things are subjugated and all sorts of insanity breaks out. They don't need to establish a new world government to control things, they just need to establish a world economy. Which, as anyone who pays attention to the various world stock markets and business dealings might notice, we're relatively close to being there already.

It's a lot easier and cheaper to do things through economics and they can be far more effective than outright "displacement" of human rights and fascism.

I don't think it's much of a conspiracy really, it's just business.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by greenjuice

This is a strange piece of logic. Reading what you've written, I think it's a fair assumption that you believe people - and yourself - to have a soul. If that's the case and your own view is right - which, again from reading your comment, you seem to believe it is - then someone declaring themselves as a Transhumanist wouldn't actually mean they've not got a soul. It would simply mean they didn't believe they had one as your own view insists they do actually have a soul.

Also, I'm fairly sure that there's a lot of people that actually believe they have souls and believe in an afterlife are still afraid of death.

They even mocked Ron Paul? Oh noes! Whilst Ron Paul does seem to be pretty decent man, I don't think anyone is automatically above being mocked, certainly when it comes to politicians.

Patriotism is a double-edged sword; it's certainly not always a good thing as it has a tendency to be abused.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by Merriman Weir]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
At once point they are talking about nobody have to work - sounds great. But then they show all these inventions. And all these things that are built and such.

So exactly who is going to build this stuff if nobody is working?

I was pleased when they mentioned spirituality thing now. And the connection thing. That part is true. I just wish they could see how Jesus was actually talking about. I don't like what the church has done, but the religion they represent in the video goes against everything Jesus taught.

And the guy is absolutely right when he says you can do absent of religion. I know that for a fact, but I understand if someone doesn't take my word on that. But again, it just pains me they can't see that Jesus was right there. Jesus was even against the moneychangers and stuff like at the start of the video.

I don't think the image of Jesus is all that important, the principles and understanding is. And I like that he mentioned getting rid of image and material in place of philosophy. But IMO, they should be pointing out that those things are what Jesus was really saying, and that the religion and establishment authorities have perverted it to materialism.

As for what they recommend at the end, I've been doing that for years, so I agree with them there. Except for #4. But as I have no debt and don't worry about credit ratings, I only pay the bill when they threaten to turn it off.

Overall I got mixed feelings. I agree like I said above that in unlimited abundance, then things have no value etc. And if we can get to that, we will be able to have alot more freedoms. But to try and do that today would end up as a NWO communist system IMO. And I have to worry/watch for that.

The system I like, and the system Ron Paul actually represents is not too much different IMO(not the gold standard, talking about the gold standard only puts a limit on what our current out of control government can do - step 1). I am not sure why they mocked him. If you create money ONLY for the purpose of trade, and in direct porportion and need of trade, then you essentially have the resource based system. Money doesn't have to be created as debt, we don't have to have fractional banking, and we don't need interest.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimpleAnswers

Actually, I don't think anyone really is hiding anything. I just think everyone in the NWO camp is wrong in how they view the idea of "NWO". It's always such a dramatic event, where things are subjugated and all sorts of insanity breaks out. They don't need to establish a new world government to control things, they just need to establish a world economy. Which, as anyone who pays attention to the various world stock markets and business dealings might notice, we're relatively close to being there already.

It's a lot easier and cheaper to do things through economics and they can be far more effective than outright "displacement" of human rights and fascism.

I don't think it's much of a conspiracy really, it's just business.

I agree, and what bothers me about the resource based system is who determines the resource value, and who and what the resources go to. That is never mentioned. They don't talk about that at all, just how it will be abundant.

The other thing is they tear down capitalism as being all these things. But we are not living under free markets. As it points out, the businesses get politicians in control and then they get contracts and laws they want. This concept goes completely against the free market when Washington joins the fight against electric cars. The technology there isn't stopped because money exists, it is stopped because we allow the government to make so many laws and regulations and give them control over everything. Take out the stuff that went against the electric cars, and free market economics actually works. Which brings me back to who is controlling the resources and stuff.

Because really, all they are doing now is using the power of creating money/debt to control the resources.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join