It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone else scared?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I have not read all the replies OP however if mentioned already to Add to, and if not it has to be said.

Don't be.

Don't be scared, or let fear take hold. That is what they want.

Our greatest enemy now is not spaceships appearing, economic depressions, Jah coming, Nibiru a(nother?) false flag event, WW3

But the Fear itself.

to paraphrase!

Spiritually, Emotionally, Economically and in Health terms the fear will spread, subconsciously as well as consciously, and grow, and grow until it is used to control, manipulate and feed from us!

Hey we are all going to die, you, me, him, her, them, us,
just bring your mind home to you, realise YOU ARE Billion year old stardust, fact, Period, that is what is reading this screen now billions of years old stardust, with spirit, or consciousness whatever your preference in it, really think on this for a bit.

Now I find it easier to feel the strength of your Proud place in this universe as a loving being capable of making this world better, and only be scared of your, or gods reaction to your next meeting no matter how that comes about does not really matter.

Many people will die tommorrow, and are now from illness and accidents. Someone reading this somewhere may too and it has nothing to do with WW3 or anything similar, because we all do, Die that is.

Bring your minds and thoughts home my friends, feel the magnificance of your Humanity, start choosing your actions first, then thoughts when the actions are under control, on only the good and loving because we at the end of the day all have to anyway, no matter how we go, we will all have that meeting again.

This is all you should be afraid of, and if we all are in this fear, then "their" Fear will not move us to act like them, or do as they want us to.

Then you can even change that one and only important and eternal FEAR and over time find JOY and Anticipation and Excitement at the prospect of the most scary experience a Human has, of death.

Eventually if we all bring our selves home to us and choose right, and love ,think right and love, eventually speak right and love to no fear remains at all.

Personally im sh**tting myself :-) as I wish I was as advanced as I would like to be in these matters. However I also know if I was experiencing the current global events before I practiced what I preach myself above, well it would be a lot lot worse.

At the end of the day now here its a choice, choose fear or Joy Love, simple as.

Love to you all :-)

Elf.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I used to work way back for Fresenius AG a medical production company of both durable medical equipment and soft support supply.

Our managers (me being one) used to have quarterly meetings and some stupid group outing in the mid atlantic region.

One such meeting the speaker was discussing the fear factor. He said fear can be a highly motivating factor, as opposed to hand tying immobilizer.
I remember puking in my mouth a little. He was a toad.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Pstar

NO, you are not screwed if we loose our power grids. You can make preparation now to fix that problem and worry about something else.

I, too, depend on machines to continue living. This is what I have done.

1.....Buy a power converter to convert from a/c to d/c

2.....Buy an inexpensive solar car battery charger.

3.....Buy necessary clamps to finish the job.

If you are not adept at electrical maneuvering get a friend or pay someone to get you set up. It's very simple and it works.

As far a medications go I have been researching the past several years and have found that the health food store is full of natures wonderful herbs, compounds, and almost anything you might need. This is not simple and not easy. It takes a lot of reading and note taking to get you to the point that you can gather your supplies and make your medicine.

I am not saying it is the perfect fix. But I believe it will save my life in a sitX. If you need more information please U2U me and I will be happy to help you.

All is not lost. You can overcome your disabilities and survive. Please don't be scared and give up.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I dont know what to think about this. I'm not scared or worried, I feel this is what has to happen. I read the news that europe stock market is going down and dow fell under 10,000. Idk and I do have a bad feeling about tomorrow. I had a dream about it, there were people screaming and crying and then I saw the date oct 7. So I hope it was just a dream.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I wouldn't worry too much. First of all, it doesn't do you any good, and with some of the outrageous crap you will read of impending doom, one can let things get out of hand and you'll just worry yourself sick.

I would suggest that you leave the fearing to professionals. There are those who make a career out of fear, and can out-fear, out-worry, out-anguish, and out-paralyze the rest of us. They love playing to an audience, and can find disaster in every minute, every hour, every action, every plan, and even every success.

What will happen will happen. Rather than worry about possibilities, probabilities, or potentials, concern yourself with doing what you can to make your life better now.

I'll tell you one secret you may be able to utilize. You need to learn to empty yourself. Whether taking a test, engaging in mortal combat, or evaluating a potential threat, he who is empty is without fear, without doubt. Only when empty can one find himself complete. Empty there can be no defeats. No expectations - no defeats. Empty, there are no weaknesses, no fears, no baggage. Empty is all business. Cold, self-serving rational performance. Empty, and thus complete, one can always prevail and perform necessary actions without hesitation. Empty there is no fear because there is no downside.

No expectations - no fears.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
What are we supposed to be scared about? The banking crisis is going to end the world? It's going to start WWlll? I don't get it.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
The only thing i'm scared about is not knowing at least a small amount of what will be going on.

Unfortunately if things are going to be as bad as they say, we won't have ATS...

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by N. Tesla

Hang in there Tesla, this happens every generation. Except for politicians who consistently get worse.

2012 will come and go, IMO the calender went like this."Bob go start making a calender to go years out, OK says Bob. Later they wonder how it's coming Bob says at at DEC. 21st 2012. Good job Bob go ahead and stop there"

Be thankful if the s$%t does hit the fan that you don't have wife and kids, because if it does i have 4 other people outside myself to take care of.

Also afterwords you can create your family in a more peaceful place hopefully.

When it comes to death (preparing to be attacked by ATS'ers) There is a god and afterlife, it will be peaceful for you. Just remember when the day comes and you find yourself before Jesus i would'nt recomend turning your back. Try not to fear death it's inevitable and will waste the time of the only life you have.

Oh and as said before much like i do, turn off the news and take an ATS break from time to time.

The only way it really hits the fan is if terrorist use chem/bio weapons in numerous cities. If they do cover your vents and stay in the house. wet a t-shirt and cover your mouth.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
What's supposed to happen on the 7th and 14th?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Yossarian

Apparently aliens on the 14th, all hell on the 7th.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

According to fear mongers, everything. We have meteors, nuclear attacks, nuclear accidents, war with Russia, war with Iran, accelerated global warming, running out of toilet paper, Coke losing the taste test, and - just fill in the blank.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Great so it's like Choose Your Own Adventure?

And to the OP, whatever happens, happens. Just be happy.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Yeah I was really paranoid and scared for the last few days but then it finally hit me...There is nothing we can do about it. If it happens it happens and we can only act accordingly after that. Look at it this way. We're all going to have to go through it together.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
FOr some reason I dont think anything too profound is giong to happen tomorrow.

I know people are reading into those prophecies about the 7th, but that guy was really vague. So no threat there. If thats the concern about the 7th everyone is mentioning.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
If it gives you any reassurance, its already late on the 7th Oct here in Australia and NOTHING has happened

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
this is an interview w/naomi wolf on www.youtube.com...

into the video around 9 min it specifically speaks about the 3rd brigade. this video is important to this thread. please take the time to view. why should we not be terrified. look at the history of closing societies. the president will deploy military forces because they are not accountable to congress but the president who is the commander in chief! people listen.

the first thing you always see in a police state is the leader always intervenes into the national economy w/his own army and his own treasury........with troops on the ground!

please view................this is very important.

edited to add better link

[edit on 7-10-2008 by musselwhite]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by anotherdad

your words were comforting lol.

thanks for all the response its nice to see that im not alone in this and you know what its about 2 pm here in new york on october the 7th and nothing has happened. i anticipate the same for the trest of the week as well as the 14th.

i guess from time to time ill jsut have to pop in bob marleys classic "don't worry be happy" and chill out.

thanks for all the help

and good luck for any future threats.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by N. Tesla

Originally posted by anotherdad

your words were comforting lol.

thanks for all the response its nice to see that im not alone in this and you know what its about 2 pm here in new york on october the 7th and nothing has happened. i anticipate the same for the trest of the week as well as the 14th.

i guess from time to time ill jsut have to pop in bob marleys classic "don't worry be happy" and chill out.

thanks for all the help

and good luck for any future threats.

Whoa, something has happend. Apparently a great disturbance has occured in the space time continum. It is not even 1:40pm in my New York and here, Bobby McFerrin did "don't worry be happy." Now I am really scared.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MorningStar8741

Whoa, something has happend. Apparently a great disturbance has occured in the space time continum. It is not even 1:40pm in my New York and here, Bobby McFerrin did "don't worry be happy." Now I am really scared.

yea well it was like 1:35 here when i wrote that i figured might as well round up no need to throw a fit. but i am honestly happy that nothing happened... yet.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by N. Tesla

I was just making a joke since we had not other event to talk about, being the day of predicted doom and all, I thought that since I could glean a time shift and change in history from your post and make a little joke we could all either chuckle or pass it over. Sorry if you thought that I was really taking the time just to correct you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join