It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Facts About the Number 23

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
4/23 my birthday, 23 letter in my full name, 100123 my id number in school, phone 223-123, william shakespear same b-day, 23 Enigma, The Number 23 movie with jim carrey, last quote in shakespear's greatest work romeo and juliet has 23 vouls, always being picked as the 23rd person, seeing 23 everywhere, the list is endless. 2 + 0 + 0 + 1 + 9 + 11 = 23, also 9/11 is my sister's bithday. just so happens my sister and i are born in the same family with her birthday 9/11 and mine with the number 23. Just creepy. in our school elections votes, Obama won over McCain by 23 votes, every year on birthday i wake up at 1:23 am everymorning, not on purpose plus when i go back to sleep alwasy seem to wake up again at 6:23 am and can't seem to tell why.... there are 2 churches near my house and 3 churches in town.

Now tell me u don't believe....

oh and i forgot to mention all my pets have died on a 23rd of a month plus shakespear died on his birthday..... also being my birthday

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
You forgot the weird fact that the movie "23" did so poorly at the box office that Jim Carrey had to go back to making a slack "Liar, Liar," remake called "Yes Man," in order to maintain his income. We'll see how that works out, 23-wise.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The sixth letter of the Hebrew alphabet is equivalent to the letter W in the English alphabet (666=www) The letter W is the 23rd letter in the alphabet. 23000 days is approxmitely 63 years. Israel was established on May 1948. 63 years later would be May 2011. Curious, wouldn't you say?

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I get to have my birthday on the 23rd of december, so it was fun watching the movie, considering I can actually sit back and allow Jim Carrey to be something other than a clown..... the movie was called "the number 23" and the previews did a good job to say what it was about, anyone who didn't like it either tried to take it to seriously and ended up thinking it was stupid, or couldn't take it seriously enough to appreciate him as something more than a comedian.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I read book in the 80's ( i can't think of the name) it had a chapter on the number 23 . It pointed out how often it seems to appear on screen in movies and t.v. Major sport figures like Micheal Jordon and David Beckham have worn the #23 . The lotto max winning numbers in Canada for Aug .24 2012 were 2,3,5,22,23,32,33 . this lottery picks 7 numbers between 1-49 . I don't think you could pick 7 numbers that involve the number 23 more than these 7 . Sure wish I would have seen this and been playing those numbers .

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by farmboy11

Nope, didn't start with that Jim Carey movie, it started with RAW, or Robert Anton Wilson (with Shea) in the 1970's (maybe 60's) novel "Illuminati!" Well, he popularized it, anyway.

Wilson also wrote about 23 in many of his excellent non-fiction books (maybe the 1980's one you remember, like "Cosmic Trigger" or "Prometheus Rising"), which were the starters for many counter culture ideas and remain fun, informative reads to this day.

Anyway, the guy was brilliant and quite the philosopher and hated dogma of all kinds. "The New Inquisition" is great as well for anyone into weird phenomena and his Sirius "communications" written about in the first (of three) Cosmic Trigger books is neat to read and were happening at the time Philip K. Dick was having his Valis experience... worth reading and in fact, if you're into the stuff on this website, nearly mandatory.
edit on 1/24/2013 by Baddogma because: 60's added

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join