posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:56 PM
Remember 5 and 8 are also supposedly "holy numbers": 2+3=5 (Going into the Law of Fives which states that all things happen in Fives, or are
divisible by or are multiples of Five, or are somehow directly or indirectly appropriate to 5). Also 2 to the 3rd power is eight.
Many people have gone crazy because of an obsession with the number 23. Here's a few reasons why:
1. 23 is the most commonly cited prime number and the only prime number that consists of two consecutive prime numbers.
2. Two divided by three makes 0.666 recurring
3. The Hiroshima bomb was dropped at 8.15am - 8+15= 23.
4. Charles Darwin's Origin of Species was published in 1859 - 1+8+5+9 = 23.
5. The Sept. 11th attacks: 9+11+2+0+0+1 add up to 23.
6. Each parent contributes 23 chromosomes to the start of human life. The nuclei of cells in human bodies have 46 chromosomes made out of 23 pairs.
Egg and sperm cells in humans have 23 chromosomes which fuse and divide to create an embryo.
7. Julius Caesar was stabbed 23 times.
8. Kurt Cobain was born in 1967 and died in 1994 - 1+9+6+7= 23, 1+9+9+4 = 23.
9. The Knights Templar had 23 Grand Masters
10. The first morse code transmission - "What hath God wrought?" - was from the Bible passage Numbers 23:23. In telegraphers code 23 means "break
11. "W" is the 23rd letter of the alphabet. It has two points down and three points up. Half of W is V, which is the roman numeral for 5.
12. The "W" on your keyboard is right between the 2 and 3.
13. E is the fifth letter of the alphabet, and also the most commonly used in the English language. Half of W is V, which is the roman numeral for
14. The average human physical biorhythm is 23 days.
15. The Titanic sank on 4/15/1912; 4+1+5+1+9+1+2=23.
16. The tilt of Earth’s axis is roughly 23 degrees.
17. The pattern of DNA shows irregular connections at every 23rd section
18. Humans have 23 vertebra running down the main part of their spines
19. Blood circulates the body on average every 23 seconds
20. The average circumference of a human head in inches is 23
21. The Harmonic Convergence occurs every 23,000 years.
22. Geosynchronous orbit occurs at 23,000 miles above Earth’s surface
23. 23 Annunaki aided in the seeding of life on this planet.
24. April 19th as in 4-19... 4 + 19 = 23. April 19 is the date the Battle of Lexington, Waco, and the Oklahoma City Bombing.
25. Asteroid researchers measuring the rotation periods of asteroids reported that none were found with periods of less than 2.3 hours. A rotation
period of less than 2.3 hours would cause them to be torn apart.
26. B.C.E the politically correct term meaning "Before Common Era", or more to the point, before the supposed birth of Christ B, C, E: the 2nd, 3rd,
and 5th letters of the alphabet
27. The most frequent numbers in the Book of Revelations are 4 (the powerful beasts), 7(seven seals, seven churches, etc.), and 12 (12 apostles,
28. I Corinthians 15:56, Paul said "The sting of death  is sin and the strength of sin  is the law ."
29. The address of the Freemasons lodge in Stafford, England is 23 Jaol Rd. In New York it is on 23rd street.
30. There are 2,300 stones comprising the Great Pyramid
31. There are exactly 23 characters, numbers and letters on the face of all U.S. coins
32. On December 23, 1805 the Federal Reserve Act passed in congress.
All in all, pretty much anything can be turned into the number 23. There are 23 letters in my full name (really, I'm not just saying that), there are
also 10 vowels and 13 consonants, 10+13=23, my birthday can be turned into the number 23: 9+5+9+0=23, my social security number, my father's license
plate number, the list goes on and on. It's pretty interesting, you should try it. It might take a lot of math but it's pretty cool