It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN and Religious Advertisements

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I've been watching a lot of CNN lately and I noticed something I've never seen before. There have been a lot of shows on the national media lately about the economy so I have been watching closely to see what kind of disinformation is being spread and what people's opinions are on the subject. Almost immediately after every break there is a commercial for a cassette tape version of the bible. Always starts with, "In these troubling economic times its important to have something to turn to," or something along those lines. Any thoughts on this? Possibly trying to control through religion to keep people's fears at rest? I'm trying to correlate through something like Zeitgeist where religion is used as means for control by the NWO to put down any questioning by the people.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by edgecrusher2199

I'm more interested in the fact of them being cassette-tapes and not CDs like modern companies use.
Seems more like something left over from the nineties that they decided to try and make a buck off of.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Money is all it is, if Jesus can outbid Mr. Clean then that's who'll be on leading into Anderson 360

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by spec_ops_wannabe
reply to post by edgecrusher2199

I'm more interested in the fact of them being cassette-tapes and not CDs like modern companies use.
Seems more like something left over from the nineties that they decided to try and make a buck off of.

Maybe both.With F.E.M.A. and the Romans 13 debacle exposed recently,It would not surprise me at all.Anything on the mainstream media outlets is Psy-ops if you ask me.

top topics

join