It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiritual harassment, any ideas to help?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Within the past year I’ve become aware of how we can make reality shift. I created a few reality changes in my life, and then I started reading into the occult, nothing serious, just reading. I believe that I have picked up a “hitch hiker” who doesn’t seem to be friendly, and I don't know exactly what it wants. This entity has created realities that I do not really want, but inadvertently allowed through lustful thoughts with someone in particular, which manifest as precise synchronicities and opportunities to pursue adventures, which run contrary to the soul mate I just found through reality creation. It's like its trying to destroy my life. I’m constantly under attack with protruding, negative, awful thoughts and fears that I can’t shake. Anyone know how I can get rid of this thing?

For those who don't understand or don't believe what I'm saying, please refrain from commenting, for this question is posed to those who are already know about reality creation and negative entities.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I feel your description is where the answer lay for you,

If you created your reality, who created the entity?

Also if you are on a manifestation journey, really the only way on that particular path for you now, is to Know it is gone, see and feel that it has left and give it no more thought, your thoughts should be on just thanks that you are an free spirit?

Kind Regards,

Elf.

Its just a thought:-) from me to you.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
This has worked for me...I had one of these once...a whole tribe actually, intent on wrecking life....laugh at them. Really, it works....better than any ritual. Sit yourself down and watch Some like it hot or any other old movie that raises your spirit, and just have a good old giggle at them. This really strengthens your own energy, and makes them keep their distance...eventually...quite quickly...they will just give up when they know they can't feed off your despair and confusion any more. The right kind of laughter makes you much stronger and brighter.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Resist the temptations ..and urges ... ...
(This is from a non christian point of view ) ..this does help some ....

(This is from my Christian point of view)
If you resist the devil he will flee from you .
Tell the negative forces to be gone in the name of Jesus Christ...then stop entertaining the thoughts ..

And for sure stop reading that stuff ...

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Catlinfae's advice above is good as well indeed!

But sometimes we have to be serious with this, I had an afterthought to my post and thought you might be interested in this lady:

Alexandria David-Neel

And in particular her experiences:

The Creation of a Tulpa
At Kum Bum she managed to create a 'tulpa', a phantom produced by intense concentration of thought and the repetition of relevant mystical rites over a period of months. She created a stout, phantom monk, whose form gradually became less ghost like and more life like. Before long the phantasm was accompanying her on her travels and behaving almost like a normal human being.

However, he gradually began to change from a fat, jolly monk into a leaner more sinister character, and started to escape from her control. The tulpa was seen by others in her travelling party, proving it to have an objective existence outside of Alexandra's own mind, but, to avoid serious problems with her creation, Alexandra decided to 'dissolve' it. But this proved extremely difficult as the phantom clung desperately on to his life; she only succeeded in getting rid of him after six months of hard mental concentration.

Source

Like I said its just a thought:-) and also just from your description of events and your current journey my friend, if you are on a intentful path of manifestation be very careful you don't "Objectify" the people you "attract" is a better description than "create" into your life.

Remember the golden rule, it has to be in the highest interest, or good for want of a better description. If the intent is otherwise, very egotistical, selfish you will attract many of these experiences which at the end of the day are just well... just thoughts eh?

so choose thoughts about a free spirit, love and Laughter as Catlinfae said, give it no more thought!

Kind regards,

Elf.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I like Caitlin's idea too. The idea being to not let it have any power over you whatever it is. These things are usually a lot like people in that they quit when they realize they are having no effect. I could go on and on but, they ultimately only have the power you give them. And like the other poster said, quit reading that stuff and just get on with things.

If you want to get into some kind of mental battle, I personally haven't heard of anything that works very well as you're pretty much fighting yourself.

If it doesn't get better, don't be afraid to seek professional help.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
This new Soul mate may have something to do with this attacheee you complained about.

I teach people a very simple method for discerning whether thoughts are being implanted or if they originate within you.

When you have these disturbing thoughts, you are responding with Energy... and this is usually what the negatively inclined being is after from you.

Try this:
Imagine wrapping a mirror around yourself so that you are covered completely with the reflective side facing outwards....

Now if this thought is external, you will feel it fade away. If it doesn't fade then the thought is your's, self-created.

There is an old saying, careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

Feel out the connection you have with this new person in your life, test it, and walk away if the feeling in your gut is an uncomfortable one.

Be well.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
You are most likely creating it in your own mind. Don't get me wrong - a problem exists, but it is your perception of it that defines it. Perhaps it is something else? Perhaps it is manifest emotional energy? Either way, you bring positivity into your life and deal with any unresolved issues.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Let's say this thing isn't just a creation of your mind or maybe even if it is then maybe it just needs attention, you know like a badly behaved child, don't just say: this thing is intent on making my life miserable(which sounds like what lots of people think) but I think if you are calling it a being, not just an inanimate object such as a thorn, you should treat it as a being as well. Didn't you ever watch The Sixth Sense, it doesn't sound exactly like what you're talking about, but the same principle applies. After the little boy starts to treat the ghosts he sees nicely they don't scare him anymore. Not guaranteeing anything, just something I would try if I were you.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by supersayen321
Within the past year I’ve become aware of how we can make reality shift. I created a few reality changes in my life, and then I started reading into the occult, nothing serious, just reading. I believe that I have picked up a “hitch hiker” who doesn’t seem to be friendly, and I don't know exactly what it wants. This entity has created realities that I do not really want, but inadvertently allowed through lustful thoughts with someone in particular, which manifest as precise synchronicities and opportunities to pursue adventures, which run contrary to the soul mate I just found through reality creation. It's like its trying to destroy my life. I’m constantly under attack with protruding, negative, awful thoughts and fears that I can’t shake. Anyone know how I can get rid of this thing?

For those who don't understand or don't believe what I'm saying, please refrain from commenting, for this question is posed to those who are already know about reality creation and negative entities.

Entities in the astral plane have only one goal, and that's to make our life miserable.
Some of the entities, in the lower parts of the astral plane, can "ride" individuals who are not aware of the whole picture.

Step 1: The one thing you could start doing is to obliterate the fear you have. Fear is what entities feast on, they crave for the energies that are lost because of fear. Our lost energies is food for them. It is their favorite weapon against us. The reason they act like this is to have the impression of "vitality", in other words, it's the only way they can pretend to be alive!

And it all starts with the manipulation of our thoughts. Control your thoughts, do not give in to their games, they are masters at what they do.

Step 2: Do not read or learn of the occult, it is a very dangerous game, if you are not prepared.

Step 3: Tell the entity that you know it's there, and you do not accept it's presence. If you have no fear, it will leave you alone. For it is the fear that attracts them in the first place.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Can't say I've had any weird entities,but I and my wife frequently experience someone bumping into our chairs when we are working on the computers, or when I am practicing my guitar. (actually when I am doing anythng that requires concentration.) I asked my mother, who is a belongs to a strictly devote pentecostal church. (If you were disturbed with the Sarah Palin video, you would go ballistic at my mother's church>)
Her answer? "Ask them wha they want? Or tell them to come back later, you're busy right now." She doesn't believe in ghosts, but believes the spirit a good friend who owned the land where we now have our home. I don't know what's going on, but when I feel my chair bumped, or something brushing across my legs, even when I can see my dog across the room, I simply ask "Okay, Mary. What do you need?" Or "go away Mary. Honey I'm just too busy right now."
I haven't gotten an answer to what she want,but I do get peice and quiet when I'm involved with something important too me.
Maybe she just needs acknowledgement!

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

I tend to agree with what Steve said. I am not saying that it's not real because it assuredly is. However, when you delve into the occult, you can approach it from one of two side, positively or negatively.

Once you realize that thoughts are things, you have won half the battle.

[edit on 5-10-2008 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by lagenese

Step 2: Do not read or learn of the occult, it is a very dangerous game, if you are not prepared.

Lack of knowledge is what make the occult "dangerous." Too many think it's fun and games. It's not.

Also, most people think hat the occult is supposed to be dark and mysterious, that's not it at all. Those who want it to be, then for them, it certainly will be.

new topics

top topics

join