It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien-Earth & Godlikeproductions.com

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
So whats the deal with Alien-Earth.org and www.godlikeproductions.com?

There are so many rumors and gossip i've heard about the above two conspiracy forums and disinfo, whats the deal?

There are an unusual amount of paid shills at GLP, if you post a chemtrail topic, within minutes there is a shill who will post a bunch of crap.

Some words get you an auto-ban.

If "The Tavistock institute" collects data on GodLikeProductions for what purpose?

Why does the "head honcho" allow so many Government Shills amnesty on the forum with moderator or admin status?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
While I am not a big believer in chemtrails, I do enjoy freedom of speech and the ability to have a good academic argument now and then without being interrupted by a bunch of superfluous crap and closemindedness.

Its a shame, but the influence of the Almighty Dollar has a way of making people reprioritize their convictions. If GLP suports such aggressive opposition to discussion of ligitimate topics (or even illegitimate ones for that matter) and allows outside sources to conduct data mining on the use of its website, it sounds to me like they have been bought and paid for, and more than once.

I'll stick to ATS.

join