It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paulson to Hire Private Contractors to Handle Bailout Billions

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
$7 Trillion or as much as 140 000 000 000 000 (a hundred and forty thousand billion)

This is how much the 700 billion will expand to once it hits the banks and is subject to fractional reserve banking laws.... then they start charging interest.

Probably $30 Trillion of imaginary fiat money will be created out of this mess as banks loan to banks who loan to banks who can loan out over 20 times what they hold in their safe.

America is screwed and you better not let me catch you trespassing on my country when the SHTF.

it sorta works like this:

I give you 10 dollars, now you can Loan out 200, and that person can now loan out 4000 to a person who can now loan out 80 000 to an unlucky fourth person (taxpayers).

Now take that 80 000 and divide by the 10 dollars it is originally based on and you will have the TRUE value of the 80k "derivative" but that don't matter, cuz the fourth guy in the chain bought gold. God bless him.

Now you know how to use $10 to obtain $80 000 worth of gold.

This is what has been done to the American people. They traded property and Land and Real assets like gold and businesses for fiat paper and debt...

[edit on 7-10-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
How much gold is there to buy? When these guys run out of stuff to sell, they keep on selling. We're gonna be buying "gold notes" backed by nothing before you know it.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
my net is acting up, so i can't go back to todays history of sites visited by me... so i'll go from memory;

Paulson is rumored to have elected to put another former GS Goldman-Sachs elite banker manipulator in charge of the mega-Billion fund
that we know as the Paulson-Plan...
the continuing Goldman/Illuminati connection is a person named
Kashikari
(sounds like Cash-&-Carry doesn't it ?)

a fittingly ironic end to the free-market experiment huh

I couldn't agree more with you.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
What we should do is demand that congress pass a bill of 2 trillion dollars to be given to the taxpayers, If were going out, lets go out in a "Blaze of Glory".

also read Gulliani and his private firm was to be one of the firms to be picked, not sure where I read it at though.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join