It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Where will we fight the day after tommorow

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Today, we are in Iraq, and in Afghanistan. But just because we're winning the war on terror, doesn't mean that war will come to an end. Who will we fight next?




posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Havn't you been reading other threads. Next we fight each other. Come Tuesday it will be Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling, Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes, The dead rising from the grave, Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

Thats what I heard!



posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Although I'm pretty sure the above poster was being sarcastic, one aspect is true indeed.
Soldiers are now coming back to the US to fight "terrorism" so they say and fight on US soil.
Now what are the odds that since the soldiers come back, more "terrorism" pops up all over when there was none before? Anyone's guess.



posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ranger23
Today, we are in Iraq, and in Afghanistan. But just because we're winning the war on terror, doesn't mean that war will come to an end. Who will we fight next?


Depends on whos side you are on. I think the next war is likely to be confined to within the US. I dont care which side wins so long as they stop dragging other people into unjust and illegal wars for the benefit of haliburton.



posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mainer
Havn't you been reading other threads. Next we fight each other. Come Tuesday it will be Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling, Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes, The dead rising from the grave, Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

Thats what I heard!


Who you gonna call?

I could not resist.

Although, truthfully and sadly- I am sure people will find a whole new boogyman soon enough. Only time will tell whom though.



posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Mainer
 


That sounds pleasant.



posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
You can't win a" War on Terror" anymore than you can win a War on poverty or a War on drugs. Terror is an emotional state, not a physical entity that can be killed with guns, missiles, or bombs.



posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snift
Although I'm pretty sure the above poster was being sarcastic, one aspect is true indeed.
Soldiers are now coming back to the US to fight "terrorism" so they say and fight on US soil.
Now what are the odds that since the soldiers come back, more "terrorism" pops up all over when there was none before? Anyone's guess.


The fact we are recalling so many of our troops scares me to death. After all, the most effective revolutions don't send tanks down main sreet anywhere. When I worked for the service, we "war gamed" just this seanario as a way to grap power here or elswhere, and not have the population get to wise as to what was going on. Whats going on with this freaks me out, even more so then the "alien problem"> And yes thats a problem. This is a dangerous time for all of this. Prepair to hold your breath.



posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anesthesia

Originally posted by Mainer
Havn't you been reading other threads. Next we fight each other. Come Tuesday it will be Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling, Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes, The dead rising from the grave, Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

Thats what I heard!


Who you gonna call?

I could not resist.

Although, truthfully and sadly- I am sure people will find a whole new boogyman soon enough. Only time will tell whom though.


Thanks for the safety tip Egon.

Next enemy? Emmanuel Goldstein

or Pakistan.



posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Snift
 


This would be funny if the world we live in were different, but we now live in a world of greed for power and control. They have rendered the coin useless so as it was in the day when coin had very little value the value was placed on metals, minerals, vegetation and flesh. See why it is not funny? We are the flesh and slavery is alive and well.



posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Who says the War on Terror is being won? It will never be won as long as there are individuals or groups that want to impose their way of thinking over another group or individuals.

One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter ....... it just depends on which side of the fence you are sat on.

Beleive it or not my American friends, this War on Terror has been going on for decades ....... it did not just start on 9/11.



posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wotan
Who says the War on Terror is being won? It will never be won as long as there are individuals or groups that want to impose their way of thinking over another group or individuals.

One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter ....... it just depends on which side of the fence you are sat on.

Beleive it or not my American friends, this War on Terror has been going on for decades ....... it did not just start on 9/11.


You are soo right, it is sadly often forgotten that even the US supported terror groups and in some cases is still reportred to be doing so. Certainly the 30 years and 3,000 deaths attributed to the IRA are firmly American problems,Theres upwards of 200 convicted or wanted IRA members living in the US that the US govt wont send back Then the Contras, the Montagnards etc. one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter. Currently Bin Laden and his chums still run free, and the nation that produced and financed 16 of the 19 911 terrorists has not been dealt with (saudi arabia). Everyone can rember GWB declaring victory in Iraq five years ago, now 4000 US lives, 300 Brit lives and 800,000 Iraqi lives lost later the bombs and killing continue.



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join