It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting UFO Photo That Claims to Prove Existence of Alien Life

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Nothing to see here, althought the object itself is interesting, i dont see how he could claim to see aliens in it, just ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta
they should analyze photo stills from Alex Jones' video of the Bohemia Grove Ritual Ceremony to sharpen some faces up.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Internos you said it very well on the first page... this is utter crap.
"PPP", wauv, that's a nice catchy abrevation -.-
I've been assisting for 4 years as a photographer and went to school and got a degree in photography (not one of those arty uni things, but a technical school) and I have NEVER heard about that made up process. You can't even google it without ending up in a dodgy website.

It's another great example of the lengths extreme devouts will go to get what they want. Add to that the problem with people by nature seeks out patterns, especially faces when they look at things. Crist I could find the first 10 alien faces in my own damn wallpaper given 5 min or so.
This is even more true when you start blowing up and interpolating and pulling in different levers to alter the image. At some point you are definately gonna go "wow.. there's the face! There it is!!"
Not because it's there but because you were looking for it.

Having said that, I'm not gonna speculate what that object could be. Who knows, maybe she's the next big hoaxer.

The last thing that got to me is her so-called willingness to discuss this with "experts". Why o' why a video conference? If this is so damn real then arrange a big thing. Go to where the real experts are instead of hiding behind a screen with a sucky webcam that is hardly gonna give a good enough presentation to make any conclusions. Treat the subject with the same amount of seriousness as you think it deserves.

Once again, since I haven't said it in a long time
I'm not a total sceptic, but a sceptic believer. I only break out the claws when something arises that I think is damaging to the cause and I honestly think this woman is...

[edit on 10/10/08 by flice]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I am the one who took the original picture and I cannot vouch for the contact of the supposed "alien life". The photo is real that that is about it. Christine Dickey

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Wow bummer! When I read the article at UFO digest the other day I thought it was cool.
However I really trust the judgment of Internos.

So UFO Digest is like an UFO Enquirer and not a credible source I take it?

Edit; Spelling

[edit on 11-10-2008 by cindymars]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I googled "Penetrating Photographic Process" And you know what I got? *every* last site that had all 3 of those words in that order were right back to that website, nowhere else. I found out what this *gag, cough* "Process is:

Take the image as high a resolution that you can get. Unsharp mask, repeat until things get weird look. Sharpen, sharpen edges, repeat until you get blocky, chunky goodnes. Blur. repeat, repeat, repeat. It's nothing more than reprocessing the processing that you just reprocessed! And then blur and fiddle in at as needed, I guess. BTW- When I did that nonsense, I made a Lunar Excursion Module out of the pic... Does that mean they showed up in one of the ones from the moon?

Now... I have come up with a way to look in the holes and under rocks in Mars photos- And ALL that is is simply lightening the shadowed areas until you can see what's there. Seems the camera somehow captures the information that's there, even tho it's dark. Nothing fancy, and all I have found is....more rocks. and dirt. But it's still kinda fun to do. If you aren't careful, you end up with the PPP method of finding stuff- blocky weirdness and blurred stupidity.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Hey the last image of the aliens looks like Jar Jar. LOL! Now I really don't want them to land and make contact.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
this is worst than the blossom # ...

if this process worked, this guys would be death at this moment or very rich ...

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
As one of the persons who is involved with PPP let me explain how the process works in the simple terms ... the size of a outdoor movie screen 50feetx50feet, with our special equipment. ... After finding the data we are looking for all of the data is crammed into a 4x6 photo, that's a lot of data but everything that was in the 50x50 foot photo is now in the 4x6 inch photo. ... we use a patented process ... I am the Scientist assitant. Ronnieufo

Question #1: Please provide the patent number of your process.

Question #2: Does "special equipment" mean massive servers w/ specialized software or an actual image processing device? It would seem that this is a digital image analysis, so I am assuming you are referring to software.

Question #3: What is the exact means by which you determine what information qualifies as "what you are looking for"?

EDIT: Fixed strange formatting.

[edit on 15-10-2008 by cogburn]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
the "scientist" that created this tecnique needs to step up, because no one is that stupid ... without the proper scientific proof, there is nothing on your "process" ... I just cant understand why there are people that want to # everybody ...

if you really created this method, u would be

1- dead
2- sold to government

if your thing were true, the only way would be to publish online the source code for everything for others to see what the # is this, because, there are no such an idiots to consider your "process" without that...

one thing is a person create an hoax, other is a scientist. ... lucky for you, there are no punishers out there ... lol

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I am the one who took the original photograph. I claim nothing, but the object on the original photo. As far as the PPP process I know nothing about it, how it is done or if in fact it is a bonafide process. I know nothing about photography, except how to click the shutter. I do know that these objects were zipping in and out of the cloud after this photo was taken as well as other objects taken on subsequent nights afterwards. Some of these objects can be seen with the naked eye, unless that is doubtful to the rest of you as well. By the way, isn't eye witness testimony and digital photographs still used in courts?? Aren't people convicted every day on this kind of testimony? Don't get me wrong, I am not saying these alien faces are real, cause I have no idea, but the photo itself is.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Every UFO photo that comes out these days claims to be "proof of extra-terrestrial existence".

I don't tend to look at photos, you can't rely on them being real for starters.

I am 99.9% sure there is an ET presence on this earth and there has been for some time, but no photo will ever make me reach that 100% point.

[edit on 3-11-2008 by The Dave]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The photo's of Alien's have been up for nearly three months with a $10,000.00 cash prize for anyone who can prove they are not real! So far no one has collected a dime, most of the scientists who have commented on the photo's agree that they are real....
The challenge was made to Optical Scientists as well as anyone who thinks they could debunk the photo's. Now PPP-PENETRATING PHOTOGRAPHIC PROCESS has just released photo's of Flight 175 from 9/11/2001 just moments before it crashed into the World Trade Center #2. The Cockpit photo's are the frist, CIA, FBI, 9/11 COMMISION was unable to retrive the photo's of the cockpit. NOW DO YOU BELIEVE IN PPP? IF SO THEN THE ALIEN PHOTO'S ARE REAL BECAUSE THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN REAL!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Good lord, I'm as game as the next for a UFO pic but that was taking the mickey way over the top.

A image from a 6MP camera contained all that data ...wow...

No wonder there are so many skeptics around...Who can blame them with nonsense like this.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
This method just doesnt exist ... its not possible ... this method must be some kind of "create alien algorithm" ... they process the image until they find a craft and some aliens

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Wow. I was gonna rip the ** out of

using a special photo process on this photograph (PPP - Penetrating Photographic Process), which enables the smallest detail to be enlarged without distortion....
The amazing thing about "PPP" is that there is almost no limit to the detail that can be achieved.

but seems there some other, intelligent and open minded folk here who have beat me to it.

So rather than kicking a dead horse, kudos to everyone for being scientific about this nonsense...

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

img394.imageshack.us...

Possible Tesla bulb locations surround the sides of UFOs.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
The photo's of Alien's have been up for nearly three months with a $10,000.00 cash prize for anyone who can prove they are not real!
But no one is claiming that the photo is not real: the photo may even be real, the problem is that the process was applied to an image which already expressed what was caught on camera at its best. Please, tell me more about the $10.000 cash prize: i'd like to make a donation to ATS.

So far no one has collected a dime, most of the scientists who have commented on the photo's agree that they are real....
The challenge was made to Optical Scientists as well as anyone who thinks they could debunk the photo's. Now PPP-PENETRATING PHOTOGRAPHIC PROCESS has just released photo's of Flight 175 from 9/11/2001 just moments before it crashed into the World Trade Center #2. The Cockpit photo's are the frist, CIA, FBI, 9/11 COMMISION was unable to retrive the photo's of the cockpit. NOW DO YOU BELIEVE IN PPP? IF SO THEN THE ALIEN PHOTO'S ARE REAL BECAUSE THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN REAL!!!!!!!!

The "process" is a bunch of BS, it doesn't exist but in the mind of its creator:
a digital image has the smaller unity called PIXEL: NO ONE can ever be able to get beyond the PIXEL, it's IMMAGINATION, SCI-FI: end of story. Challenge ME, show me some unaltered image, then we will do one thing: i will analyze it by myself, while you (or the creator of the process) will do the same by himself (using PPP or whatever you want), then we will leave to decide to some optical physicist (at our common choice) who's right between me and you: how much did you say? $10.000? it's ok for me
Technology is based on FACTS: the question "NOW DO YOU BELIEVE IN PPP? " made me laugh: since when a technology needs to be BELIEVED in order to exist? Oh, why are you still posting anonymously? Come clean, no one will eat you.

[edit on 29/11/2008 by internos]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I think this is definitive proof.......

that water drops on camera lenses contain tiny ships with little alien lifeforms.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

It's rubbish.

If PPP really existed then several independent tests on verifiable down to Earth mundane objects would have been performed by now.
Certainly if the inventor wanted PPP to be taken seriously then you don't pick "Alien spaceships" or One of the 9/11 planes" as the subject matter with which to announce to the world this revolutionary photographic process.

Tell me where are the verifiable tests that prove PPP actually works?

Can't think how to verify it?......well how about this for starters:

A simple test can be deviced by independent persons who have no previous involvement with PPP, placing certain objects in a particular room in a test target building. Then someone takes a photo on 35mm film.

The PPP photograper then takes a single photograph of the test building from a distance where windows cannot be spotted by the naked eye and no optical zoom or lens zoom is used.

Get the PPP done and then see if the PPP results match the test photo or not.

Simple really!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join