It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting UFO Photo That Claims to Prove Existence of Alien Life

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

On September 10, 2008, Christine Dickey took a photograph during a thunderstorm (photo below) that not only captured the presence of a UFO, but on further investigation revealed what appears to be the existence of many different types of aliens.

Full Story

I'm not an expert on photography, so I can't really say how legitimate this technique is, but it's certainly provided some interesting results. If nothing else she was able to capture a picture of a UFO. I would love to get Ritzmann's opinion on this.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Pretty cool! Click on the pic in the article and it takes you to the pics of the supposed aliens. I think the original pic does show an object of some kind but as at the very pixilated "aliens"--the jury is still out.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
arrggghhh

My head hurts.

Never heard of this publication but my initial response is 'nahhhhhh'

It just doesn't add up.

What is meant to be? A spaceship zoo?

No offence to the OP, but this stinks to high heaven as far as I am concerned.

If I'm proved to be wrong I promise to eat my baseball cap.

Peace,

MGGG

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
There was a site that used PPP to analyze
photos quite a while back,think it was called wiolapress
or something?They would basically use the same techniques,
processing the images to death,to allegedly show ship loads
of different types of ET`s all here to enslave/control us etc
It was fear mongering paranoia at best,and I don`t see these
images as any different.I mean come on, some of these images
are like what you would see on an episode of Star Trek or
on Star Wars,I just don`t buy it,they are seeing in these images
what they want to see,and would not be surprised if
it was the same people involved!

[edit on 5-10-2008 by Elmer_Dinkley]

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
The analysis presented here are some of the most ridiculous ones i've ever seen in my life. I really hope that the guy who made the "analysis" was just kidding. PPP ?
LMAO : and what is supposed to be? i see just some badly done enlargement likely with a bicubic algorythm, and besides with obvious loss of data, and anyway a computer generated image, since the only way to enlarge something keeping unaltered what was caught on camera is the pixel resize one.
This guy claims to have spotted this whole bunch of "creatures"
in this dot

AHEM, i thought that the top of non sense was achieved here, with some members who see monkeys, crocodiles and gnomes dancing Samba on each mars rovers' image: but hey, this guy surpassed them all, lolololol!!!!!
Check this link for more laughs.

By the way, he even "analyzed" no less than the STS 75 (AKA Tether's) incident:

And starting from this image (why the yellow filter, BTW?)
he got firsty this result
and after applying some more MAGIC filters, here's the discovery of the century, maybe of the millennium:

Description by the author:

In the process of enlarging the "STS-UFO", some symbols were discovered on the right hand side of the craft. Considering many feel that these images are nothing more than "ice particles", it is strange to see letters and numbers appearing in the picture so clearly.

When looking at the same image (in negative), you can also see another "symbol" to the left of the craft.

Similar symbols (and pictographs) have also been found on images taken from Mars, using the same technique for enlarging the detail, and we hope to add these for viewing later.

Full laugh here

Not to mention the PORTHOLES spotted in Phoenix lights and these mysterious faces spotted in a out of focus image:

I would like to see a decent sized version of the image of the OP, because it might be interesting: as is, it shows just a white dot, 5 x 8 pixels.
Thanks for sharing

[edit on 5/10/2008 by internos]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

No offense to the OP, but the images that they have pulled out of that blob in the sky, and then called them "aliens", made me immediately think of the photo of that "devil/baby/monster" on the cover of the Weekly World News...so ridiculous that it's hilarious instead of scary.

[edit on 5-10-2008 by spookchild]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
This looks familiar... where's that one guy who always posts these types of things on here? You know the guy. I'm going to refrain from judgment, because we don't know what all exists just out of the range of our viewable spectrum of experience. These could very well be images showing life from another bandwidth of existence right beside ours. You just can't say for sure.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
It wouldn't matter if it was a razor-sharp clear photo of a dozen different aliens doing a square dance, it still wouldn't "prove" anything, because even the best photos are nothing but evidence, not proof.

Proof comes from matching up the photo with a real object or thing, having that object or thing verified by independent experts, and those experts reaching a consensus about it.

A ridiculous, blurry photo like this is just laughable, no matter how many aliens, elephants, jackrabbits and jukeboxes can be imagined in the pixels.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
it doesnt' make sense to me.

unless you take a photo that is extremely zoomed in in the first place to capture these details it's just not possible, in my mind anyhow.

when you snap a photo and put it in photoshop, for instance and you zoom in as much as you want to, you won't be able to see anything that wasn't already in the original photo.

now i don't know about the type of technology they're talking about, i'd think if that type of technology existed we might have heard something about it, but then again maybe not. then you would have to assume it is important technology and why would these guys have access to it only?

im definitely no expert on this type of thing but it's just not making sense in my mind. doesn't mean it's not possible.

just my opinion.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
If you follow the OP's link, there is a photo. It's quite spectacular. It reminds me of a guy who painted awsome and similar pics with, of all things- spray paint cans. He worked at a swap-meet.

Click on the picture itself, and the fun begins... I won' t comment ( cause whadda I know ? ) except to say this. At the bottom, there is a notice for an invitation-only seminar on the ' subject '. You can invite yourself... if you have certain credentials. I don't have them, or I would apply.

This way, I could find out what the price of ' invitation only ' admission is.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Skelkie3

Oh go ahead. Apply.
I guarantee you will be accepted. If you have the cash.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Originally posted by internos

OMG!
equal to some MARS "analysers" here...
this is eqoual to my granny reading me my coffe pot fortune after strong turkish coffe

mind you, I need one right now

[edit on 5-10-2008 by darkraver]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
As one of the persons who is involved with PPP let me explain how the process works in the simple terms. Imagine you take a photo of an object and your photo is 4x6 than that photo contains about 600 digital pixels. What we did with Christine's photo was enlarge the photo to nearly 45,000 digital pixels which made the photo the size of a outdoor movie screen 50feetx50feet, with our special equipment. No as you can imagine we can see ever little detail like it was taken from a plane at 500ft. looking down on a row of buildings. After finding the data we are looking for all of the data is crammed into a 4x6 photo, that's a lot of data but everything that was in the 50x50 foot photo is now in the 4x6 inch photo. This process takes up to 12 hours as we enlarge the photo thousands of times, in other words a 4x6 becomes a 5x9 inch photo so we do not change the image. Once all the data is back into the 4x6 we use a patented process to begin enlarging the part of the photo we want to see. This is an over simplification of the process but it is a good example. I would be gald to answer so questions about the photo or the process. I am the Scientist assitant. Ronnieufo

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Thank you for taking the time to explain the PPP process, but I don't quite understand how more true detail can be derived from a photo than it had originally. Adding pixels does not equal more detail, because those extra pixels are merely "guessing" as done by the computer. Maybe I am not understanding the process, but more detail cannot be added after the fact that was not originally "seen" by the lens of the camera.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Six diff aliens..
sure buddy...what in the blue hell would six diff aliens be doing cruising the universe together. And also why have they decided to all stand by the window or whatever it is thier doing....

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
As one of the persons who is involved with PPP let me explain how the process works in the simple terms. Imagine you take a photo of an object and your photo is 4x6 than that photo contains about 600 digital pixels. What we did with Christine's photo was enlarge the photo to nearly 45,000 digital pixels which made the photo the size of a outdoor movie screen 50feetx50feet, with our special equipment. No as you can imagine we can see ever little detail like it was taken from a plane at 500ft. looking down on a row of buildings. After finding the data we are looking for all of the data is crammed into a 4x6 photo, that's a lot of data but everything that was in the 50x50 foot photo is now in the 4x6 inch photo. This process takes up to 12 hours as we enlarge the photo thousands of times, in other words a 4x6 becomes a 5x9 inch photo so we do not change the image. Once all the data is back into the 4x6 we use a patented process to begin enlarging the part of the photo we want to see. This is an over simplification of the process but it is a good example. I would be gald to answer so questions about the photo or the process. I am the Scientist assitant. Ronnieufo

Ok I'm going to open with LOL @ that comment, & your a noob. You can't take a 4x6 picture & add intricate details which arent physically there in the first place. EG: Try zooming in 10 times on the small object in the picture. OR, Use a strong magnifying glass to look at it. What you've got is a blurry pixelated picture & the intricate details you would need to view aliens inside that craft are PHYSICALLY NOT THERE! The quality/clarity of the picture is going to be exactly the same at 4x6 & 50ft so stop bull#ting.

You can use NN (Nearest neighbour) imaging processing but this is still VERY limited in the amount of detail your going to end up with. No way in hell you could spot Aliens (AHAHAHA) inside that object using any technology let alone your patented (AHAHAHA) image enlarging.

C-BuZz

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   

The amazing thing about "PPP" is that there is almost no limit to the detail that can be achieved. On closer inspection a number of windows were apparently discovered, and after many hours of processing each image, it became possible to actually look inside! The following image is a selection of what appears to be different aliens found inside the craft. A couple of these are still awaiting the PPP treatment, but we are able to show you some that have been prepared (see below).

First you show a blurry picture of what appears to be some sort of object, which is just a standard Photoshop zoom, then state how amazing PPP is allowing almost unlimited amounts of detail.

Yeah that's what I call amazing. You really captured the details with this blob:

What the hell is that supposed to be?

I think you really need to work on your amazing PPP tech a bit more before posting pictures of blurry as crap Startwars characters.

C-BuZz

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Bottom right "square head alien" looks a little like a human with his hands up on the window of his cell. Going to be hard to get to sleep tonight!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
The photos remind of a guy who claimed to have evidence of aliens in mars rocks, dinosaur bones on the surface, what have you. I don't think you can lend any kind of faith in those pictures to be remotely genuine. It's more an inkblot test and some people 'see' something.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join