It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHat are They Hiding Behind the Finacial Smokescreen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
With all the recent and ongoing finacial mess in the US and elsewhere what are the perps really up to while this is going on. We all know for a fact that whilst such well aired events are taking place other unaired dirty deeds are also taking place.

Is the financial meltdown a prelude to another 9/11, or an attack on Iran or the coming of the NAU. WW1 facilated to the break up of the old European Empires, WW2 facilitated the coming of the EU, Vietnam/Korera to end comunism, 9/11 to wage war on the ME so whats the next big event.

I think the NAU is a strong contender but it will take more than just the financial meltdown in the US therefore another larger 9/11 type event may happen. This will allow Adolf Bush to invoke martial law, remove the right to bear arms, lock up/murder the undesirables and out of this fire will be the birth of the NAU.

That will be America's saving grace, a totally unarmed and complient nation ready to embrace Canada and Mexico, which will inturn allow American businesses to bring in cheap labour etc. The perps have the tried and tested blue print (EU) radical changes need radical ideas to bring them about. But what are other members thoughts.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I don't think they'll be quite that obvious about it. Too many of us are starting to "wake up."

Also, if this is really part of - or the culmination of - the bankers takeover scheme or money/power consolidation scheme, the economic and financial mess may be all there is to it. Not trying to sound like I'm minimizing that, just saying the economic situation may be the goal itself and not a cover for anything else.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
It could be that so many of us have woken up that nothing may happen.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Well I think the soviets and the chinese are returning the favor... I know the United States did this to them a few years back, completely destroyed their economy. We shorted their currency into the dirt! Now it's our turn in the barrel, but the part the Chinese and the Russians don't understand is that they are in the barrel with us, humping themselves along the way....

This isn't about the NAU, heck Rockefeller is losing his butt as well, he wouldn't be willing to do that in order to create the NAU...

[edit on 9-10-2008 by GrndLkNatv]

new topics

top topics

join